剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
"权欲"前情回顾
Previously on Power...
马上告诉我霍莉·韦弗怎么了
Tell me right now what happened to Holly Weaver.
要么你现在告诉我 要么我马上离开
Tell me right now or I'm gonna walk out of here
你永远也别想见到我
and you're never gonna see me again.
安吉拉没有任何证据能证明我们的身份和行当
Angela ain't got proof of who we are or what we do.
相信我 我有个计划 一定能成功的
Trust me. I got a plan. It'll all work out.
我相信你 可我不信她
I trust you. It's her I don't trust.
汤米要惹事了
We got a problem with Tommy.
我觉得他要杀安吉拉
I think he's gonna try to kill Angela.
原来洛沃斯与墨西哥吉梅内斯集团的纷争
It turns out that Lobos's long-running dispute
已以失败而告终
with the Jimenez Cartel in Mexico has turned deadly
他开始跑路了
and Lobos is on the move.
头儿还没告诉我任何细节
Jefe hasn't given me any details.
一旦他告诉我 我就告诉你
But when I know, you know.
那我姑且信你一回
I plan to hold you to that.
这样我就能复♥制♥他的手♥机♥卡了吗
That's all I need to make a clone?
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
I just come from the poorest part
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永远满载变数 #
Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
I live, I learn
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再来一打药 #
Go head and pump a pack
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范儿 #
That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
They say this is a big, rich town
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
I just happen to come up hard
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
你为什么停了
Why'd you stop?
我差点就高♥潮♥了
I was almost there.
我得喘口气啊
I needed to catch my breath.
那是自然
Of course you did.
纽约已不再安全了
New York is not safe anymore.
我得去幽灵那把我的钱要回来了
I'm going to get my money from Ghost
然后一走了之
and I'm going to get out.
多谢 我们得谈谈孩子的事
Thank you. We need to talk about the kids.
你把密♥码♥换了
You change the combination?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
雷娜在30号♥有独唱会
Raina has a recital on the 30th.
你能来吗
Can you make it?
我尽力 应该不是问题的
I'll try, but it shouldn't be a problem.
塔里克需要练习跳投
Tariq needs work on his jump shot.
告诉他我周六带他去公园
Told him I'm gonna take him to the park on Saturday,
应该不成问 -好啊 那也行
so it should be cool. - All right, that works.
哦 亚斯的儿科体♥检♥
Oh, and Yas has her checkup with the pediatrician
在周三 -在周三
on Wednesday. - On Wednesday.
我有收到你短♥信♥的
I got your text.
可你没回
You didn't write back.
对不起
Sorry.
塔莎 我这周打算带孩子们出去吃晚饭
So, Tasha, I'll take the kids to dinner sometime this week.
日子你来挑 好吗
You pick the night, all right?
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
我想知道你的计划幽灵
I want the plan, Ghost.
汤米要杀安吉拉 而你说你有计划
I stopped Tommy from killing Angela because you said you had a plan.
可如果你想让我相信你
If you want me to trust you, you better know
别再指望我会再盲目信任了
it ain't gonna be in blind faith, not anymore.
安吉拉告诉我她的调查目标其实不是汤米
Angela told me her investigation is actually not about Tommy,
也不是我
or me for that matter.
她是想抓洛沃斯
She wants Lobos.
这可不是好消息
That ain't good news.
洛沃斯可是上家
Lobos is the connect.
她要是抓了他 我们整个生意就都完了
If she gets him, then our whole thing goes down.
前提是她抓得到他才行
But she got to get him first.
没有洛沃斯就没有调查
I was thinking what if we take away the option.
没有洛沃斯 就没有调查
No Lobos, no investigation.
而洛沃斯现在就在这里
And Lobos is here now.
如果我能劝他消失呢
What if I could convince him to disappear?
或者...
Or...
你让他消失
you make him disappear.
如果我杀了洛沃斯 我们就没有上家了 塔莎
If I kill Lobos, Tasha, there goes our connect.
你再找个新的
So you get another one.
那后果会极其严重
The blowback could be huge.
除非你被抓了才严重
Only if you get caught.
为了我们的孩子 你最好能全身而退
And for the sake of our children, you will not get caught.
当然了 我不会被抓的
You're damn right I won't get caught.
嗯
Hmm.
那安吉拉还是没有怀疑到你吧
So, uh, Angela still doesn't know about you?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Yeah.
我确定
I'm sure.
那我该做什么
So what do I have to do?
什么都不用
Nothing.
我已经把他手♥机♥里的信息复♥制♥到
I already programmed the information on his phone
这个绿色手♥机♥里的移♥动♥监控系统里
into a mobile monitoring system on the green one.
他手♥机♥里的信息都可以在这里看到
All the information on his phone will be viewed here,
你也就可以看他的短♥信♥了
which means you'll be able to read his text messages,
还有播出接听的电通话记录
view his incoming and outgoing call logs.
那我就能知道他给谁打电♥话♥ 谁给他打电♥话♥了
So I can see who he calls and who calls him?
没错 -那我能听见他通话吗
Uh-huh. - Can I hear him talk, though?
那只有国♥家♥安♥全♥局能做到
Only the NSA can do that.
把这当成一面镜子来看
Think of this more as a mirror.
出现在他手♥机♥上所有东西都会在这里显示
Whatever pops up on his phone will appear on this.
呃 给钱先
Mm-mm. The money.
监视导致怀疑 是吧
Surveillance breeds suspicion, doesn't it?
爽快
Cool.
要知道 很多已婚妇女都找我做这个生意
You know, I have done this for a lot of wives.
她们以为她们想知道丈夫在做些什么
They think they want to know what their man is up to,
可一旦她们发现了
but then once they find out,
就觉得还是眼不见的好
they have seconds thoughts.
我是想说我不退款的
I'm just saying no refunds.
知道了
Gotcha.
老地方
The spot?
胡里奥 怎么样了
Julito. How we looking, man?
大佬和小商店的钱都到了 老大
Money's coming in from the primeras and the boutiques, boss.
万事俱备 只欠东风
Should be locked, loaded and ready to fly on this bitch.
我嘞个操
Dios fucking mio.
干得好
Good job.
哎呀呀呀
Ooh, God damn!
J 你把这地方弄得跟美国造币厂似的
J, you got this shit looking like the fucking US Mint.
干的这叫一个漂亮 小子
Now that's some good work, son.
一切都好吧 汤米
What's up, Tommy?
貌似这里一切正常嘛
Well, looks like we all good here.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表