剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
所以你的计划是什么
So what's your plan?
什么也不用做
No need to do anything.
幽灵活不过明天
Ghost'll be dead by tomorrow.
幽灵死了以后
After Ghost is dead,
我们就可以继续做生意了
we can discuss business moving forward.
我们都想让幽灵死
Ghost being dead is something we all want.
但这怎能让我们联♥系♥上蹲监狱的
But how does that get us closer to our objective
汤米和洛沃斯
with Tommy and Lobos in jail?
洛沃斯这种混球不是第一次坐牢
Motherfuckers like Lobos been arrested before.
他不会停止贩毒的 起码现在不会
He not gonna stop dealing, not now.
没必要改变什么
Nothing has to change.
我扫清幽灵这个障碍之后
After I kill Ghost, move him out the way,
他只能来找我
he'll have no choice but to come to me.
但愿如此
I hope for your sake it plays out as you see.
肖恩
Shawn?
嘿 你想说什么
Hey. What'd you want to talk about?
过来
Come here.
汤米这破事
This shit with Tommy.
幽灵说他能解决
Ghost says he has it under control,
但我不知道是不是真的
but I really don't know that he does.
我觉得汤米可能要坐一辈子牢了
I think Tommy could go to jail for good.
幽灵好像愿意承担这该死的风险
Seems like Ghost is willing to take the fucking risk.
我觉得幽灵下定决心了
I could see Ghost making that call.
我都不认识他了
I don't know him anymore.
我不知道下一个会不会是我 肖恩
I don't know if I'm next, Shawn.
我不知道他会做出什么事
I don't know how far he'll go,
我需要保护我关心的人
and I need to protect the people I care about,
但是在这儿 我做不到
and I can't do that here.
我打算带孩子离开
I'm gonna leave town with the kids.
你要去哪儿 -其实我也不知道
Where would you go? - I don't know, honestly.
但肯定离这儿很远
But far away.
远离这里 远离幽灵
Far away from here, from Ghost.
但我不想一个人去
But I don't want to go alone.
我希望你和我们一起走 和我在一起
I want you to come with us, with me.
这是我梦寐以求的
This is all I ever wanted.
我会让你幸福的
And I'm gonna make you happy.
让你和孩子们都幸福
You and the kids.
我只是需要几天时间
I just need a couple days.
我可以等
I can wait.
好了 听着 我的助手
All right, look, as my associates continue
一直在检查你提供的证据
to review the evidence you delivered,
这根本就是没有事实根据的迫♥害♥
this witch hunt remains unsubstantiated.
我的当事人告诉我 他不小心走错了酒店房♥间
My client tells me he stumbled into the wrong hotel room.
只是在错误的时间 出现在错误的地方
It's a simple case of wrong place, wrong time.
如果他有任何有关洛沃斯先生的信息
If he had any information regarding Mr. Lobos,
他会很乐意配合
he would be happy to cooperate.
对啊 房♥间里有好多墨西哥人
Yeah, there were a lot of Mexicans in that room.
他是哪个
Which one was he?
伊根先生 你早就想出狱了吧
Mr. Egan, you're looking at going away for a very long time.
你能帮我多少
So what I can offer you begins and ends
我就能帮你多少
with what you can offer me.
如果你们想要这个叫洛沃斯的
If you want this Lobos guy,
我无能为力
I can't do nothin' for you.
我现在能回自己的牢房♥了吗
Can I go back to my cell now?
威胁对他没用
Threats aren't gonna break him.
每人都有软肋
Everyone's got a soft spot.
格雷格跟我来 我有个主意
Greg, come with me. I got an idea.
嘿
Hey.
幽灵叔出来了
Uncle G's on his way out.
幽灵叔
Uncle G?
孩子 你得立马忘了这些
You need to get this shit out of your mind right now, boy.
他再也不是你叔叔了
He ain't your uncle no more.
从来都不是
Motherfucker never was.
他只是个阻挡你
He just another nigga standing in front of the life you want.
对
Yeah.
你说得对 我知道了
Yeah, you're right. I'm good.
好的 按计划行事
All right, stick to the script.
完事后告诉我
Holla at me when it's done.
我知道了
I got you.
你好幽灵叔 -你好 肖恩
What's up, Uncle G? - What's up, Shawn?
(已检查检方的证据 你是对的
接下来做什么)
去市中心半小时后开会
Midtown. Meeting's in 30 minutes.
好的
Absolutely.
你车之后田
When you get in the car,
做你一直做的事开车
you do what you normally do... drive.
知道吗 你要让他放轻松警惕
All right? You want him to relax.
不要交谈 不要废话 把广播打开
Don't talk, don't bullshit. Turn the radio on.
那黑鬼喜欢什么你就放什么
Play whatever the fuck the nigga like.
把音乐关了 我在等电♥话♥
No music. I'm expecting a call.
好的
Uh, sure thing.
到小巷之后 很简单
You get to the alley, simple and plain...
转身开枪
you turn around and you shoot him.
你叔叔害我
Your uncle set me up,
把我送进监狱
sent me to jail.
这么多年我都不在你身边
All those years I was gone, Ghost robbed us of that time.
嘿 你这是去哪儿
Hey, where you goin'?
封路了
Road's closed.
怎么了 警官
Everything okay, Officer?
一小时前总水管爆裂 我们要去哪儿
Water main burst about an hour ago. Where you headed?
什么 -我可以给你们指别的路
What? - I can give you an alternate route.
呃 市中心
Um, midtown.
有点偏 但是也可以
Okay, a little off-target, but okay.
在第八大街左转
Uh, take a left. Left on 8th.
直走就到了 走吧
It'll get you right over there. Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们过会儿谈谈 记得提醒我
Remind me to talk later.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about it.
应该按你要求的给你升职
Maybe you're right about that promotion you asked about.
是啊 太棒了 幽灵叔
Oh, yeah. Great, Uncle G.
不该派小男孩做男人的工作 是吧
Shouldn't have let a boy do a man's job, huh?
现在打算怎么做
What you wanna do now?
用B计划 该死的
Plan B, motherfucker.
我们还要在这儿呆多久
How much longer we gotta be in here for?
还有好一会儿呢 放轻松
We're gonna be here a while, so get comfortable.
伊根有东西让你看
Egan, got something to show you.
有人来看你了
You got a visitor.
你这混球
You motherfuckers.
我妈在这儿做什么
What the fuck is my mom doin' here?
伊根先生 你可能要坐很久的牢
Well, you're staring at a lengthy sentence, Mr. Egan.
你给她的钱肯定没有全部列在你的报税表上吧
And I'm sure the funds you give her aren't all included in your tax return.
你一入狱 资产就会被冻结
And once you're in prison with all your assets frozen,
那妈妈可怎么还房♥贷呢
how will Mommy make her house payments?
还有医药费 保险 天啊 都好贵啊
Medical bills, insurance... man, that stuff is expensive.
她肯定需要药啊
Mm-hmm. - And I'm sure she needs her medicine.
别把他妈扯进来
Let's leave his mother outta this.
伊根先生 她可以继续现在的生活
She can keep her life the way it is, Mr. Egan,
如果你招的话
if you talk.
冷静点 女士
Stay calm, ma'am.
汤米 亲爱的 你来这儿干什么
Tommy. Oh, honey. - What the fuck you doing here?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
这些警♥察♥突然出现在我家 说你被关了
These feds show up at my door and tell me you're locked up.
到底发生什么了 -很明显被♥操♥控了嘛
What the hell is happening? - An obvious manipulation.
是这个女人想见她儿子
Whoa, whoa. The woman wanted to see her son.
这可是在美国 -没错
It's still America. - Right.
赶快给我滚回家
Get the fuck outta here. Go home.
听着 不管他们认为你千了什么
Look, whatever they think you did,
他们想知道什么你都得告诉他们
you gotta tell them what they wanna know.
好了 我的当事人想要和他的母亲单独聊聊
Okay, all right. My client would like a moment alone with his mother, so...
噢 -是啊
Oh. - Yeah.
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表