剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
No, I-I mean, really, it can't.
不 真的 这不可能
They put measures in place to catch securities fraud,
有一大堆的措施用于制止证券诈骗
insider trading, short-sale manipulation,
内线交易 操纵做空
How did Paul do it?
保罗怎么可能做到
Paul isn't working alone.
保罗不是一个人
He's got a friend in the SEC.
他有个证♥监♥会♥的朋友
I spent my entire career chasing down rogue traders,
我花了一辈子去追查那些无♥耻♥的操盘手
only to see my agency get defanged
结果却发现我的部门
when the country needed us watching the closest.
在真正国家需要的时候趴窝了
Pity.
可悲
You can't beat 'em, you join 'em.
打不过 就合作
And make millions along the way.
并且多多赚银子
300 million, to be exact. Where are we?
准确说是三亿 进展如何
Tritak was down to $4 a share by closing bell today.
昨天收盘时候崔坦已经跌到了每股四美元
When the market opens tomorrow, it'll be $2.
明天开♥盘♥后 会变成两美元
I've got buy orders in place
我已经放单购买♥♥
to pick up the shares that we need.
我们所需要的股票数量了
And the loose ends?
麻烦解决了没
Well, Baylor won't be asking any more questions,
贝乐已经不成问题了
but Adam is still out there.
但是亚当还在蹦跶
He could be a problem.
他是个隐患
I have it under control.
我能搞定
You'd be better off balling up that paper
你最好揉皱那些报纸
and stuffing it under your clothes.
然后塞到衣服里面去
It'll keep you warm.
这样你才会暖和
See, how did-- how did it get to this?
怎么 怎么就会变成这样
I mean...I earned everything that I achieved in my life.
我所有的一切 都是自己打拼出来的
I know.
我知道
Your uncle told us. You talked to him?
你舅舅说过 你们跟他谈过
He told us about your father
他跟我们讲了你的父亲
and the $200 he'd send you.
还有他定期汇给你的200美元
He doesn't know the end of the story.
他不知道故事的结局
He doesn't know when I was 16, I went to go find my father.
他不知道我16岁那年 去找我父亲
I took a train to New Mexico, and I found him...
我做火车去新墨西哥州 找到了他
and he had a-a new family.
而他已经有了 新家
And then when I went to him,
当我去见他的时候
he tried to hand me another $200.
他想再给我200块
I didn't want the money.
我不想要钱
I wanted a family.
我想有个家
And you found one...
你已经有了
an uncle who spent his life
你舅舅一辈子
slaving over a food-truck counter...
含辛茹苦 经营餐车
for you.
赚钱供你
I'll get Bob's money back. I promised him that I would.
鲍勃的钱我一定会还 我向他保证了
When did you talk to your uncle?
你什么时候跟你舅舅说的
Get down!
趴下
What are you doing? We need to go! We need to move!
你做什么 我们走 马上
Stay down.
压低身子
Now move.
快走
So Paul was working with Rasmussen all along?
这么说保罗一直都跟拉斯姆森合作
On a massive short-sell bet against Tritak.
巨额做空崔坦公♥司♥的股票
It's lost 90% of its value already.
它已经贬值90%
But an SEC investigator and a banker do not shoot up
但是证♥监♥会♥调查员和银行家不会
a homeless encampment with automatic weapons.
带着自动武器去扫射流浪者营地
No. There was some serious muscle behind this.
没错 这幕后黑手背景很深
How's Adam doing?
亚当怎么样了
Not bad for a guy who's lost everything.
跟其他一无所有的人比起来 还不错
Does he still have a suit?
他还有西装没有
Why? Paul and Rasmussen need Tritak
怎么 保罗和拉斯姆森要崔坦股价
to bottom out before they can collect on their bet.
跌到谷底后才开始收割他们的赌金
What are you talking about, Finch?
你在说什么 芬奇
Ever try to catch a falling knife, Mr. Reese?
试过空手捉飞刀没 里瑟先生
Sounds like a good way to get cut.
像是手破血流的好法子
Which is why we need a damn good investment banker.
所以我们现在需要一名投行专家
Have Adam put on a tie. He's going back to work.
叫亚当打好领带 他要重返职场了
Tritak, I need 1,000 units of Tritak.
崔坦公♥司♥ 我要1000股崔坦
I need to buy. I got to buy on Tritak.
我要买♥♥ 我就要买♥♥崔坦
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Victor, I need your help.
维克托 我要你帮个忙
I've got buy orders here for 4 million shares of Tritak.
我接到单要买♥♥入400万股的崔坦
Can you fill these immediately?
能帮我马上买♥♥进吗
I can buy what's available,
能买♥♥我就买♥♥
but some new player hit the market hard today--
但是今早有个新玩家大手笔入场
been buying all morning.
买♥♥了一早上了
There's a lot out there to buy. I mean, would you look?
还有很多要买♥♥的 看看吧
Tritak just hit 15 a unit.
崔坦涨到了15元一股
By the time the dumb money gets back in,
等到散户的钱到位
it'll be at an all-time high.
会达到前所未有的高价
Who's the new player?
新玩家是谁
Anonymous.
匿名
But I have a number.
不过我有个号♥码
Maybe you can strike a deal.
没准你能达成交易
Hey, you called. What's going on?
你给我打电♥话♥了 怎么了
I'm saving our asses. That's what's going on.
我再给你擦屁♥股♥ 还能怎么了
This is Harold Crane. Yes?
我是哈罗德·克灵 什么事
Sir, this is Paul Ashton with Baylor Zimm Investments.
先生 我是贝乐&齐姆投行的保罗·艾什顿
I need to speak with you
我要跟您谈谈
about your majority share in Tritak Energy.
您大量持有崔坦能源股票的事
I'm sorry. You'll need to speak to my banker about that.
抱歉 这事你得跟我的银行家说
No, sir! I--
不 先生 我
Sorry, Paul, but my little buying frenzy
失礼了 保罗 但是我的小小买♥♥进
just reinvigorated the Tritak MLP.
刚好拉高了崔坦公♥司♥的股价
And I own all the shares.
而我则拥有全部的股份
Don't worry. I'll sell you what you need.
别担心 你需要多少 我卖♥♥给你
After all, what are friends for?
毕竟 朋友嘛 对不对
Your little game of "hide the short"...
你那"偷偷做空"的小把戏
only works when it's legal.
只有合法才有用
You can't prove anything.
你没有证据
No, I can't, but Victor and a dozen other brokers
我没有 但是维克托和另外十几个经纪人
just lining up to testify against you--
会排队等着指证你
they'll do anything to avoid jail time.
他们为避免坐牢会不惜一切
Let us through here. That's the guy.
让我们过去 那就是那人
Over here.
就在这
There! Get him!
那里 抓住他
John Rooney, assets.
约翰·鲁尼 财产经理人
It's all of it, all your money.
这是所有的钱 你全部的钱
You were the only person that I counted on when I was younger,
你曾是我小时候唯一的依靠
and I wish that you could have counted on me,
我希望你也能依靠我
and I hope that someday maybe you can forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我
Of course I forgive you, kid.
我当然原谅你 孩子
You're family.
你是我家人
Of course I forgive you...
我当然原谅你
even if I can't stand your taste in suits.
虽然我受不了你的西装品味
So let me ask you this--
我问你啊
what are we gonna do about reinvesting?
我们应该投资什么
I think that maybe you and I could look
我觉得我跟你也许该出手
into franchising the business,
开连锁店了
but first I got some people I want you to feed.
但是在此之前 你得先给一些人提供食物
I didn't know what you were into before we met, John,
我不知道遇见我那时你发生了什么事 约翰
and I don't know now, but...
到现在也不知道 但是
you sure know how to keep things interesting.
你果然有本事过得多姿多彩
I saw signs posted downstairs.
我看到楼下贴了告示
Someone finally bought this old place.
终于有人买♥♥下了这个破地方
"New ownership."
新业主
It looks like we'll have to make camp elsewhere.
看来我们又得挪地方了
Actually...
实际上
I know the new owner.
我认识那个新业主
He's a smart kid...
他是个聪明人
with a good head on his shoulders.
有着一颗善良的心
I don't think you'll have to be moving anywhere.
我觉得你们不用搬
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表