剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
is through those buildings.
就是穿过这些楼
What, are you joking?
啥 你开玩笑呢吧
Even the Russians don't go into the double "B"s.
连俄♥罗♥斯♥人都不敢进双B大楼
A Bulgarian drug dealer runs the place.
那是保加利亚毒贩的地盘
Okay, Finch, I'm gonna need another route out of here.
芬奇 我需要另一条撤离路线
We're on our own. I need your cell phone.
只能靠我们自己了 我要用你的手♥机♥
I don't believe in them.
我这人不用手♥机♥
Mr. Reese, can you hear me?
里瑟先生 听得到吗
Hey, this isn't mine!
这不是我的车
Not mine either. Get in.
也不是我的 上车
May I at least have your name
咱俩大玩侠盗飞车前
before we commit Grand Theft Auto together?
至少告诉我你叫啥吧
First, we need to get you to the police,
首先 我们得把你送去警♥察♥局
so you can tell them about what you saw at the bodega.
把你在杂货店里看到的都告诉他们
The Russian mob is after me, friend.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮在追杀我 老兄
They've got people on the inside.
他们在局里有眼线
If I testify, I'm dead.
我要是出面作证 就死定了
I know a detective we can trust.
我认识一个信得过的警探
But we need to get you across the river to Manhattan.
不过我们得先把你送到河对岸的曼哈顿去
Get down!
趴下
We need to keep moving.
我们得快走了
That's going to be a problem.
这下有点麻烦了
You say the Russians don't go in there?
你说俄♥罗♥斯♥人都不敢进去
Well, that's where we're going.
那我们进去
See what I mean?
我没说错吧
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I still don't even know who you are.
我还不知道你是谁
I help people.
我提供帮助
And you need help.
你需要帮助
Bullet went straight through clean--
子弹直接穿过去了
no bone damage.
没伤到骨头
But we need to get you cleaned up before it gets infected.
不过还是得清理一下伤口 以防感染
You see a pharmacy nearby?
你觉得附近有药房♥吗
The men you saw last night at the bodega...
你昨晚在杂货店看到的人
what can you tell me about them?
你知道他们是什么人吗
What difference does it make?
有什么用呢
I guess I like to know a little bit about the guys
我想我希望稍微了解一下
who are shooting at me.
对我开枪的人
I worked through dinner,
我加班到晚饭时间
and I was grading papers.
一直在批改作业
And I stopped at the store on my way home.
回家路上在一家商店逗留了一下
I couldn't decide between minestrone and split pea.
我在犹豫是买♥♥蔬菜通心粉汤还是豌豆汤
And then I saw the guys with guns, and I hid.
突然看到几个拿枪的人 我就躲起来了
Did you see their faces?
你看到他们的脸了吗
They had masks.
他们戴了面具
But one of them lifted his,
可有个人取下了面具
like he wanted that guy to see his face.
好像他故意让那个人看清他的脸
But that guy they killed...
但他们杀的那个人
he said he had a message for someone named Elias.
说他有口信要给个叫以利亚的人
And he wanted me to give it to him,
他想让我传达给他
but I don't know an Elias.
可我不认识什么以利亚
I tried to tell him that.
我努力跟他解释了
Mr. Burton, what was the message?
伯顿先生 是什么口信
I didn't understand it-- something about Vinnie.
我听不懂 和什么维尼有关
Vinnie was gonna finish the job for him.
说维尼会替他完成工作
Why didn't you call the police?
你为什么不报♥警♥
You don't understand this neighborhood, do you?
你不了解这一带的情况 是吧
Going to the cops here is like playing Russian Roulette.
找警♥察♥就像是赌俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
You don't know which side they're on.
你不知道谁是哪一边的
One of my students' parents filed a police report last year.
我有个学生 他父母去年报了警
Then he got into an accident.
结果他就出了意外
He's still eating through a straw.
现在还在靠吸管进食
I'll get you to a police officer you can trust.
我认识个可以信任的警♥察♥
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut
我准备闭紧嘴巴
and hope it all blows over.
希望事情就这么平息了
I don't know. These guys look pretty upset.
难说 这帮人看上去急红眼了
If I testify...
我要是出面作证
I never get to come back here.
就再也回不来了
And I've worked too hard.
我那么努力地工作
This is my home.
这里就是我的家
My students, for starters-- I-I can't leave them.
至少为了我的学生 我不能离开他们
They need me.
他们需要我
Well, you won't do those kids any good if you're dead,
你要是死了 对那些孩子也无能为力了
Mr. Burton.
伯顿先生
Charlie, please-- "Mr. Burton" is for my students.
请叫我查理 "伯顿先生"是学生们叫的
Do you want to die, Charlie?
你想死吗 查理
Because this isn't a history lesson.
这可不是历史课
Those bullets are real.
这是真刀真枪
My name is John.
我叫约翰
Thank you for saving my ass, John.
多谢你救我一命 约翰
Thanks for coming down, Patti.
多谢你来这一趟 帕蒂
We're all very sorry for your loss.
对你丈夫的去世我们深表遗憾
You're not sorry. You hated my husband.
你才不遗憾 你恨我丈夫
No, I only hated what he did for a living.
不 我只是恨他做的谋生方式
Ma'am...
夫人
Do you know why Benny was in Brighton Beach last night?
你知不知道本尼昨晚为什么去布莱顿海滩
Was he--I don't know-- conducting business?
他在那边是不是 有生意上的事
Mrs. D'Agostino...
达格斯蒂诺夫人
I know that anger you're feeling right now--
我能体会你现在的愤怒
what it's like to lose someone you love.
那种痛失所爱的感觉
Help us find the men who did this to your husband.
帮我们找出杀害你丈夫的人
It doesn't matter if you find them.
你们能不能找出他们无所谓
Elias will.
以利亚会的
And he'll kill each and every single one of those Russian bastards.
他会杀光那帮俄♥罗♥斯♥杂种
Elias started a war that can't be won.
以利亚挑起了一场没有赢家的战争
Now, a lot of innocent people are gonna die if this continues.
这样放任下去 很多无辜的人会丧命
Do you want that? If that's what it takes.
你希望这样吗 如果有必要的话
Where is he, Patti?
他在哪儿 帕蒂
Where is Elias?
以利亚在哪
I never met him.
我从没见过他
And his crew... they don't socialize.
他的手下 也从不抛头露面
That's why you'll never find him.
所以你们永远找不到他
I'm a little confused.
我有一点疑惑
Why does Elias want Brighton Beach so bad?
为什么以利亚迫切想得到布莱顿海滩
You're not seeing it.
你根本不懂
Brighton Beach is just the beginning.
布莱顿海滩只是个开始
Elias has bigger plans.
以利亚有更宏伟的计划
He'll reunite the five families
他会联合黑♥手♥党♥五大家族
and take out the Russian trash.
肃清这帮俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥渣♥
And then when he's finished,
当他大功告成时
you people will be answering to him.
你们都将听命于他
Five or six heavily armed men were chasing a guy
五六个拿着大杀器的家伙在追杀
matching the description of our witness.
一名符合我们目击者外貌的人
His name's Charlie Burton, by the way.
对了 他叫查理·伯顿
Found out he had groceries delivered twice a month from the bodega,
那家杂货店每个月给他送两次东西
and he wasn't dodging bullets by himself.
他不是一个人在逃命
Who was he with? Some tall guy in a suit
他跟谁在一起 一名高个西装男
Definitely not with the Russians.
绝对不是和俄♥罗♥斯♥人的同伙
Shot one of them in the knee before they got away.
他逃跑前打中了一个俄♥国♥人的膝盖
What? You know him?
怎么 你认识他吗
It's just someone I've been tracking for a while.
这人我追踪了有一阵子了
Best I've got, he's former military--
目前只知道 他是退役军人
a pain in the ass.
十足的麻烦
Either one of them get hit?
他俩有人中弹吗
There seems to be an awful lot of shots fired.
似乎交火很激烈啊
Looks like they got off okay.
他们似乎平安逃脱了
I got a Russian thug in the hospital who isn't talking,
有个俄♥罗♥斯♥混混被送进了医院 但不肯开口
but we got an ATM camera across the street.
不过街对面自动取款机上有摄像头
That might help shed some light on things.
或许能帮上忙
It'll take two weeks and a warrant to get the footage.
得花上两周弄到搜查证才能看到录像
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表