剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Turski, Leon Josef, with an "F".
莱昂·约瑟夫·特斯基 结尾是"夫"
Hold on.
慢着
I know who has Sam, Finch.
我知道是谁绑♥架♥了萨姆 芬奇
Szajka Pruszkow Dziewiec: SP-9.
沙亚卡·普斯科夫·泽万 SP-9
It's a nasty street gang from eastern Europe.
凶残的东欧街头黑帮团伙
You dealt with them in your former employment?
你之前和他们打过交道吗
They were trading with the Pashtun Warlords.
他们和普什图军阀有生意往来
Guns for heroin.
用枪交易海♥洛♥因♥
But they also run kidnappings in Warsaw.
但他们也在华沙做绑♥架♥勾当
Looks like they just opened up a new branch in New York.
看来他们刚把业务拓展到纽约来了
Come on, let's go for a ride.
来吧 我们去溜一圈
That's all I need, Detective.
我要的就这些 警探
Thank you.
谢谢
Carter, homicide, I got your message.
我是凶案组的卡特 收到了你的信息
Detective Olson.
我是奥尔森警探
I got your BOLO.
我收到了你的协查通报
White male, 6'2", graying temples, nice suit.
白人男性 1米88 鬓角灰白 西装革履
Super said he saw him leaving at the time of the 911.
管♥理♥员♥说看见他离开 就在911电♥话♥拨通那会
Did you get audio on the call?
有电♥话♥录音吗
What audio? Nobody said boo.
录什么音 都没人说话
ME said she was dead two hours before.
法医说她两小时前就死了
So you think your guy killed her?
那你觉得那人是凶手吗
No, I think he called 911.
不 我觉得是他打的911
Great, she's F.O.B. from Puerto Rico,
这下好了 她是来自波多黎各的新移♥民♥
no family, no boyfriend.
没家人 没男友
Man, I thought you were going to gift wrap this for me.
天哪 你还真是送了我份大礼
What kind of work does she do?
她做什么工作
Oh, she was a nanny on the west side.
她给西区当保姆
We've got unis talking to her clients.
已经派人去联♥系♥她的雇主了
So if your guy wasn't the shooter, what was he doing here?
如果那人不是凶手 他来这干什么
Someone killed Christina?
克里斯蒂娜被人杀了
Oh, God, I--
天哪 我
She wasn't here when Sam came home.
萨姆回来的时候她就不在
Sam?
萨姆
My son.
我儿子
She wasn't here when he came home from school,
我儿子放学回来时她就不在
So he called me.
所以他给我打电♥话♥
I came home to be with him.
我就赶回家陪他
He's upstairs playing right now.
他正在楼上玩儿
Thanks for your time, Judge.
感谢您的配合 法官
Christina was, um...
克里斯蒂娜
She was, uh...
她
with us the night that Elizabeth died.
在伊丽莎白去世那晚就陪在我们身边
She was so good with Sam.
她对萨姆很好
She was just a kid.
她还只是个孩子
He's alive, okay?
他还活着 好吗
As long as they need him, Sam's still alive.
只要他们还需要他 萨姆就会活着
You don't know that.
你并不清楚
I need your help, Judge.
你需要你的帮助 法官
Have you ever heard of the Szajka Pruszkow, SP-9?
你听说过沙亚卡·普斯科夫 SP-9吗
What are you?
你是什么人
An ex-cop?
退役的警♥察♥吗
FBI?
联调局的
I have experience in situations like this.
我有过类似的经历
That's all you need to know.
你只要知道这个就行
Yeah?
是吗
Well, maybe you're not enough.
或许你一个人不够
Maybe I should call those officers back
或许我该把那些警♥察♥叫回来
and tell them the truth.
告诉他实情
I know how to be invisible.
我能藏匿行踪
The police and the FBI don't.
而警♥察♥和联调局做不到
But I'm going after your son regardless.
但不管怎样我都会救出你儿子
Now, have you ever heard of a gang called SP-9?
现在告诉我 你听说过SP-9黑帮吗
No.
没有
Who are they?
他们是谁
That's them now.
是他们
Hello?
喂
You're alone?
你一个人吗
Yes.
是的
I need proof that my son is alive.
你得证明我儿子还活着
Put Sam on the phone.
让萨姆听电♥话♥
Dad?
爸爸
Sam... are you hurt?
萨姆 你没受伤吧
Dad, please, I want to go home!
爸爸 救我 我想回家
Sam, Sam!
萨姆 萨姆
Relax, your honor.
别急 法官大人
Your son is just fine.
你儿子挺好
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Smart, like you.
很聪明 像你
How much?
你要多少钱
I'll pay anything you want.
你要什么我都给你
See?
看吧
Smart.
聪明
But, fortunately for you, we don't want your money.
不过 你很走运 我们不要钱
We want your help.
我们想要你帮个忙
There's a case in your court right now,
你现在处理的一个案子
The people VS Angela Markham.
检方起诉安琪拉·马汉一案
The people... are going to lose.
检方 会败诉
What?
什么
Throw the case, Judge.
撤销案子 法官
Angela Markham walks.
安琪拉·马汉无罪释放
Or your son dies.
不然你儿子就没命了
Angela Markham?
安琪拉·马汉
She mowed down some guy in a parking garage.
她在停车场撞伤了人
It's a simple hit and run.
只是简单的肇事逃逸
Well, now she's become the key to finding your son.
她现在却是找到你儿子的关键
Angela Markham is an account exec
安琪拉·马汉是贸易中心附近
at a tech company near the Trade Center.
一家科技公♥司♥的账户经理
Six weeks ago, she got drunk at an office retirement party,
六周前 她在退休欢送会上喝醉了
and hit a CPA on her way out.
开车出车♥库♥时撞了一位会计师
Charged with DWI and vehicular manslaughter.
她以酒驾和过失杀人被起诉
It's just a random accident.
只是一起意外事故
What does this woman have to do
这个女人和
with the people who took my son?
绑♥架♥我儿子的人有什么关系
I don't know.
我不知道
But it's not just Sam's life they're playing with.
但他们并不只是想杀死萨姆
They're planning to kill you too.
他们也要杀掉你
How can you know that?
你怎么知道
Where are you getting your information?
你从哪得到的信息
Let's just say I have a source and it's never wrong.
只能说我自有渠道 且从不出错
Look, these people can't be reasoned with.
跟这些人没法讲道理
They can't be trusted.
他们不可信任
If we're going to save your son,
我们要救你儿子
I need to find a way to hurt them.
我要找出能打击他们的方法
The trial resumes in 30 minutes.
30分钟后就要继续开庭
What do I do?
我该做什么
Just stall.
拖延时间就行
Make it look like you're cooperating.
假装你在跟他们合作
But buy me time.
给我争取时间
Well, this isn't a street gang.
这不是街头黑帮
This is a multinational corporation.
这是跨国团伙
SP-9 is active in at least 18 countries in Europe, Asia--
SP-9起码在欧亚18国有活动
After Interpol took down the old Pruszkow Mafia,
自从国际刑♥警♥拿下了原普斯科夫黑♥手♥党♥后
they got smarter.
他们就长进了
Started hiding their tattoos,
开始掩盖纹身
studied military discipline, computers--
学起了军事化管理 电脑
they have almost no digital footprint.
几乎找不到他们的网络数据资料
I have yet to find anything that could help us find Gates' son.
我还在找任何能找回盖茨他儿子的线索
Then focus on her.
那就重点查她
Somehow this girl and that gang connect.
这姑娘不知怎么跟帮派联♥系♥上了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表