剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I tracked your phone to a hospital, but...
我追踪到你电♥话♥信♥号♥♥在一家医院 但是
I didn't know It's okay, Harold.
我不知道 没事 哈罗德
I'm still ticking.
我还活着呢
Well, I'm watching the feed that
我在看我们装在
we piggybacked off the internal camera in the truck.
押运车内部的监控器传回的视频
Tommy had a second phone.
汤米还有另一部手♥机♥
Sent a text just before the robbery.
他在抢劫前发了一条信息
He must have been signaling the other robbers.
肯定是在向其他劫匪发信♥号♥♥
Well, we gotta track him, Finch.
我们得找到他 芬奇
I've got to stop Tommy before he hurts anyone else.
我得在汤米害更多人前阻止他
Used to play pickup games here when I was a kid.
当我是孩子的时候 常来这儿玩游戏
You were a kid?
你还天真烂漫过
Got into some fights. Learned how to use my fists.
打了不少架 学会了怎么用拳头
I need you to do something.
我要你做点事
What?
什么事
Pick up something in Brooklyn.
去布鲁克林取点东西
Details to follow.
详情另行通知
Failure's not an option.
只许成功不许失败
I know you understand what I'm saying.
我知道你明白我的意思
Where's your husband, Mrs. Clay?
你丈夫在哪儿 克雷太太
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't talked to Tommy all day.
我一整天都没和汤米联♥系♥过了
Yeah, well, he's been busy.
是啊 他可忙了
He robbed his own truck, shot two people,
抢劫了自己的押运车 枪击了两个人
and you still haven't heard from him.
你还没接到他的电♥话♥
Tommy is a good person.
汤米是个好人
He's never talked about stealing anything off a truck.
他从没提过要从押运车偷东西
Is that right?
真的吗
Found this in a closet in your house.
我们在你家找到了这个
It's for a diamond tennis bracelet,
这是装钻石手链的
part of a shipment Tommy delivered two days ago.
汤米两天前运送的货物中的一件
But I guess it just fell off the truck.
不过我猜这只是从押运车上掉下来的
A diamond what?
钻石什么
Tommy didn't give you a bracelet, did he?
汤米没给过你手链 是吧
Tommy's having an affair,
汤米有外遇
so if we find his girlfriend, we'll find him.
如果我们能找到小三 就能找到他
I'm way ahead of you, Detective.
我进度比你超前 警探
Top off? Absolutely.
续杯吗 当然
Anything yet, Finch?
有发现吗 芬奇
Yes, as a matter of fact.
是的 事实上
One number in her call history
同一个号♥码一小时内
comes up several times in the last hour.
在她通讯记录里出现了好几次
No name on the account.
没有来电显示
Could be Tommy on a burner phone.
也许是汤米用的一次性手♥机♥
Can you track him? We'll see.
你能追踪到他吗 走着瞧
I'm texting him an alluring photo from Ashley's archive,
我从艾希莉的照片记录中发张艳照给他
hoping it'll get a quick response.
希望能尽快有答复吧
When he opens the message,
当他打开信息
a spyware Trojan embedded in the file
文件里的间谍程序木马
will send his GPS coordinates.
会把他GPS的位置发给我
Good.
很好
Mr. Reese, I got a hit on Tommy's burner phone.
里瑟先生 汤米的一次性手♥机♥有动静了
He last checked it from the Royce Motel.
他最近一次使用是在罗伊斯汽车旅馆
Tommy's not here.
汤米不在这里
It looks like the robbers that were with him are dead.
看来他的劫匪同伙们都死了
He's cutting his ties to the heist,
他是在杀人灭口
keeping the loot for himself.
独吞赃物
Bodies are still warm.
尸体还有余温
Tommy's still here.
汤米还没走
Hold it.
别动
So much for the bird flu.
这可不是禽流感
These people were gunned down.
这些人都被枪杀的
Software engineers, not soldiers.
软件工程师 不是士兵
Why kill them?
为什么要杀他们
We got a live one here. Mostly alive.
还有一个活口 没死透
What did he say?
他说什么
He said he wanted something for the pain.
说他想要止痛
Action here was clean.
杀手行动利落
Fast.
迅速
BMR recon team maybe or hired guns.
可能是海陆侦察队或雇佣杀手干的
Looks like the package.
好像是程序包
Why kill all these people and leave it behind?
为什么杀死所有人 偏偏却留下它
Maybe they copied it.
或许他们把文件复♥制♥了
Or altered it and left it for us to find.
或者替换了 然后故意留给我们
Helo won't be able to pick us up till dark.
直升机要等到天黑才能来接我们
We need a safe place to wait for extract.
我们得到安全地带准备撤离
Safe from whom?
还要提防谁吗
We're the only living people in this city.
我们现在可是这儿唯一的活人
After you.
你先请
I should've shot you and simplified my life.
我刚刚应该开枪 以后的日子就轻松了
Pressure getting to you, Lionel?
倍感压力了吗 莱奈尔
Why are you here? Len sent me over.
你来这儿干嘛 林派我来的
Presupposed to meet a guy by the name of Clay.
要我跟一个叫克雷的家伙见面
HR looking for a cut of the heist?
HR也想参与抢劫案的分赃吗
HR helped set up the heist.
整起抢劫案就是HR发起的
They hand-picked the shooters.
他们亲自挑的人
I'm supposed to be picking up their cut.
我是来拿回属于HR的那份
You've got a problem. Tommy Clay's long gone.
那你有麻烦了 汤米·克雷早跑了
And he left his buddies behind.
抛下了他的同伙
Ah, jeez.
我靠
I don't come back with the platinum,
不把铂金拿回去
HR's gonna think I took it.
HR会觉得是我私吞了
That makes me a dead man.
那我就死定了
You gotta help me with this.
你得帮我
You got me working with these guys in the first place.
当初可是你让我跟那帮人打交道的
I'll find Tommy.
我会找到汤米
Now off you go. Off I go?
你可以走了 我走
What am I gonna tell HR, huh?
我怎么跟HR交代啊
You're a talented liar, Detective, remember?
你是个撒谎高手 警探 记得吗
That's why I picked you.
不然我当初干嘛选你
You there, Finch? Always.
你在吗 芬奇 永远都在
If you're calling to ask where Tommy is, I don't know.
如果你要问汤米在哪 我不知道
He destroyed his phone as soon as he left the motel.
他一离开汽车旅馆就把手♥机♥毁了
Get anything off the phone?
除手♥机♥外还有别的信息吗
Only that
只有一条
he uses the name Ashleyas a password on almost everything.
他几乎什么都用"艾希莉"做密♥码♥
Ashley from the diner?
那个餐厅的艾希莉吗
Must be love. And it's mutual.
真是深情一片 相互的
I checked her credit card transactions.
我查了她信♥用♥卡♥的交易记录
She just charged over $5,000 worth
她刚买♥♥了价值超过五千美元的
of Louis Vuitton suitcases.
路易威登行李箱
She's running off with Tommy.
她准备跟汤米一起逃跑
I'll try to intercept her, and you try to track down Tommy.
我去找她 你去追查汤米的下落
I'm not sure he deserves our protection, Mr. Reese.
我不确定这种人值得我们保护 里瑟先生
He killed his friend in cold blood
他冷血地杀了自己的朋友
and shot me in the back.
还冲我背后开枪
I wasn't thinking of protecting him.
我想的可不是保护他
You're telling me this guy killed two of our men
你说这个家伙干掉了两个我们的人
and took off with all the platinum?
还带着铂金跑了
Maybe it's beginner's luck.
大概是新手的运气吧
Getting ambitious, Detective?
野心勃勃啊 警探
Working an angle?
想捞好处吗
Look, you don't believe me, go to the hotel.
你要是不信我 自己去汽车旅馆看
There's two dead bodies and two empty cases.
那儿摆着两具死尸还有两个空箱子
Thing about angles, Fusco,
说到好处 弗斯科
you add 'em up, always comes out the same.
不管你怎么算 结果都一样
You know, the longer we stand here talking,
我们站在这儿扯得越久
the further distance this kid Tommy
那个汤米小子
is gonna put between us and our money.
拿着钱跑得就越远
Assuming you're not shining me on,
就算你没摆我一道
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表