剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Let's figure out how we get your son back.
我们想办法把你儿子找回来
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Where is Sam?
萨姆在哪
Where is my son?
我儿子在哪
You're with the kidnappers, aren't you?
你和绑匪是一伙 是吧
You're one of them.
你是他们的人
No, I tried to stop them.
不 我想要阻止他们
But the kidnappers made contact.
不过劫匪联♥系♥你了
That's good.
这很好
That means they want to negotiate.
就是说他们想谈判
They won't hurt your son as long as he's worth something.
只要你儿子有价值 他们就不会伤害他
What do you mean, you tried to stop them?
你想要阻止他们 是什么意思
You were there?
你当时在场吗
I was.
是的
But not soon enough.
只可惜到晚了
How did you know they were going to take him?
你怎么知道他们要绑♥架♥我儿子
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
You have two questions right now:
现在你有两个问题要问
Who are you and where is my son?
你是谁 我儿子在哪
Which one do you want to focus on?
你想专心解决哪个问题
They were in my house.
他们来过我家
How'd they get past the alarm?
他们怎么避过警报装置
I've tapped your phone
我监听了你的电♥话♥
and I'm setting up surveillance on your street.
我还要在你家门口大街装上监控
It's our best shot at IDing the kidnappers.
这是搞清劫匪身份的最好方法
Where's Christina?
克里斯蒂娜哪去了
She was supposed to be here when he got home.
我儿子放学后她就该在
I didn't see her.
我没看到她
Could she be in on it?
她可能是内鬼吗
That's impossible.
不可能
She loved Sam.
她爱萨姆
Judge...
法官...
have you received any kidnapping threats?
你受到过绑♥架♥威胁吗
Tried any cases involving kidnappers?
或者判过涉及绑匪的案子
I have about $300,000 in the bank.
我银行里有30万
If this is about money, I can pay.
要是要钱 我可以出
Whatever this is about, I'm going to find your son.
不管是要什么 我都会找到你儿子
And I'm going to bring him home.
把他带回家
Stay here and wait for the next call.
在这待着 等下个电♥话♥
They said no cops, no FBI.
他们不许找警♥察♥ 不许找联调局
They didn't say anything about me.
他们没说不许找我
Okay, Finch.
好了 芬奇
You should have audio on his landline
你应该连上盖茨电♥话♥的音频
and video of the street outside Gates' house.
和家门口大街的视频了
I want to save that boy as much as you do,
我和你一样想救那孩子
but remember, Mr. Reese--
可记住 里瑟先生
we don't need a judge asking questions
我们不能让一个法官问及
about who we are and what we do.
我们是谁 还有我们做的事
I can't work a kidnapping from arm's length.
我可没办法远距离搞定绑♥架♥案
I'll worry about Gates once we get Sam back.
等把萨姆找回来 再担心盖茨吧
Where are we on the kidnappers?
绑匪那边有什么情况吗
Any luck tracing their call?
那电♥话♥有线索吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
It was voice-over IP, anonymized through the internet.
那是网络上的匿名IP电♥话♥
What about the other phone?
那另一个电♥话♥呢
The one the spotter threw in the trash?
盯梢人扔进垃圾桶的那个
It's a disposable, obviously.
显然是一次性电♥话♥
Not much on the SIM card.
用户识别卡上查不到什么
Some disconnected numbers and a handful of texts,
只有些零乱的电♥话♥记录和短♥信♥息
all equally cryptic.
含义不明
So I'm trying to hack the cell company
所以我准备黑进电♥话♥公♥司♥
for more information.
进一步查找信息
But their firewall is impressive.
但他们的防火墙太难攻破了
You can't get in?
居然能难倒你
You built a machine that spies on the entire country.
你造了监控整个国家的机器吗
When you work for the government,
当时为政♥府♥工作
access is not a problem.
权限当然不成问题
Things are different now.
今非昔比啊
I'll figure it out.
我会搞定
Well, figure it out quick.
那就快点搞定
The kidnappers killed the nanny.
绑匪还杀死了保姆
They must have gotten Gates' alarm code out of her.
他们一定是逼她说出了防盗门的密♥码♥
911 emergency, hello?
911紧急救助 喂
Hey, you seen Carter? No.
看到卡特了吗 没有
Detective.
警探你好
Detective.
警探你好
You came down from the 51st right, Fusco?
你是从51区调过来的吧 弗斯科
The Bronx finest.
布朗克斯分局
What brought you here?
怎么想到来这
I wanted a change of scenery.
想换换环境
Wanted?
想换
Or needed?
还是不得不换
You got something you want to say?
你有话想说
I heard some rumors that got me concerned.
我听到些让我担心的传言
I just like to know what I'm dealing with.
我只是想多了解下我的同事
Carter, I'm going to buy you a coffee.
卡特 我去给你买♥♥杯咖啡
since you've been so nice.
因为你太友好了
Cream, no sugar.
加奶不加糖
Oh, he comes when he's called.
人家随叫随到了
Good.
表现不错
Now if I could just train you to stop trying to kill me.
现在我只需要 再训练你停止谋杀我
How long am I going to have to work down here?
我还得在这工作多久
Commute's a bitch.
上下班太扯蛋了
You should be grateful.
你应该心怀感恩
Takes some guys years to make task force.
好多人奋斗多年才能进特别小组
Plus, I let you live.
而且 我还饶了你一命
Carter, is she getting close?
卡特 她查得怎么样了
All I know right now
我只知道
is you pissed off real police, my friend.
你惹上的可是个真正的警♥察♥ 朋友
She's not going to stop till she got you.
她不抓住你不会罢休
Is that it?
就这样吗
Ballistics.
弹道测试
And find out if there's been
查查看有没有
any ransom kidnappings reported.
绑♥架♥勒索赎金的记录
White guys with crew cuts.
平头白人
One with long hair.
还有个人长发
Kidnapping's big news.
绑♥架♥可是大新闻
I'd have heard something.
如果有我肯定知道
What about Amber Alerts?
那安珀警戒呢
Child abduction?
儿童被拐
Is that what we're dealing with?
我们要查的是这个吗
We?
我们
Since when are you on board?
你算几时入的伙啊
It's still a missing kid.
这关系到失踪儿童
Hey, whatever else I've done, I'm still a cop.
不管我做过什么 我还是警♥察♥
If you need some help, you let me know.
需要任何帮助 你说一声就行
You understand?
你明白吗
I cracked the cell company's firewall.
我破了电♥话♥公♥司♥的防火墙
The spotter's phone was purchased with cash
那个盯梢人的手♥机♥是用现金
and a phony name.
以假身份购买♥♥
But our kidnappers have to sleep somewhere.
但绑匪总得有地方睡觉
The location data puts this phone
手♥机♥的定位数据显示
on the same block in Brooklyn every night--
每晚都在布鲁克林的同一街区
14th between Franklin and Wythe.
富兰克林和威斯街交口14号♥
Then I'll hit him where he lives.
那我这就去会会他
Finch.
芬奇
I just found our guy.
我找到了那家伙
Is he talking?
他招了吗
Not at the moment.
现在还没
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表