剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Let me guess, I have to cancel my dinner plans.
我猜猜看 我又要取消晚餐计划了
Our mutual friend needs help, Detective.
我们共同的朋友需要帮助 警探
He's downtown.
他在下城区
I'll be there as soon as I get finished here.
这边一完事儿我马上赶过去
I hate to be rude, but it's an emergency, Detective.
我不想无礼 但现在情况危急 警探
We need you now.
我们现在就需要你
Carter.
卡特
I need you to come with me now.
你现在跟我来一下
But I have this thing--
我还有别的事情
Not anymore, you haven't.
别的事情先放下
It's an article of faith for me
我一直坚信
that all criminals, however clever,
所有的罪犯 不管多聪明
eventually trip themselves up.
最终都会自食其果
You want to tell me what this is all about?
这到底是怎么了
Man in the suit?
西装男
We got him.
我们发现他了
Morning, Finch.
早上好 芬奇
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
What have you been doing?
最近忙什么呢
Corrupting Detective Fusco.
腐化弗斯科警探
Does he really need any help in that regard?
这方面他还需要你帮忙吗
I'm encouraging him to show ambition,
我在鼓励他展示野心
to climb the HR ladder.
往HR高层爬
Afraid it'll have to wait. We got a new number.
还是先放一边吧 有新号♥码了
Caroline Turing.
卡洛琳·图灵
She's a lot prettier than Fusco.
她可比弗斯科漂亮多了
And much more discreet.
也谨慎多了
Her online profile is carefully managed.
她的网络个人信息不多
Think she's got something to hide?
她是有什么要隐瞒吗
Many things, I would expect.
我想应该很多
She's a psychologist.
她是心理医生
From what I can determine,
从目前看来
she specializes in the high-end clients,
她专门负责高端客户
the sort who insist on discretion.
就是那种很需要保密的客户
While I dig deeper, you get close to her,
我负责挖掘她的资料 你去接近她
see if you can work out where the threat is coming from.
看看能否找出威胁何在
She could be the threat, Finch.
说不定她就是威胁呢 芬奇
I'm sure you'll work that out too.
我相信你能发掘出来
Next. Sorry.
下一位 抱歉
Double shot Macchiato, please.
特浓玛奇朵 谢谢
Yes, Lionel.
怎么了 莱奈尔
I think I'm about to meet a few of the big hitters from HR.
我可能要去见HR的几个大头了
I'm thrilled for you.
真为你激动
I thought you'd want to be there.
我以为你也会去
We could take these bastards down.
咱们能把那些混♥蛋♥拿下了
All in good time.
何必急于一时
It's my balls in a vice here, all right?
我现在都火烧屁♥股♥了 知道不
Plus Carter keeps giving me the stink-eye.
再说卡特一直在冲我翻白眼呢
Now we need to wrap this thing up.
咱们快把这事了结了吧
And we will, Lionel, when I say so.
会的 莱奈尔 但要等我发话
Meantime, I want you to look into someone else.
现在 你得帮我查别的人
Caroline Turing. Sending you a photograph.
卡洛琳·图灵 照片发给你
Get back to me when you got something.
有发现后跟我联♥系♥
Do you think I'm not understanding you?
你认为我不理解你
Yeah, I do.
是 没错
Giving me signals, putting words in my mouth.
向我不断暗示 扭曲我的本意
And I'm concerned about the things
我已经开始担心
I've already confided in you.
之前向你吐露的秘密了
I thought we agreed no notes.
我们说好不做记录的
We did.
是的
Sorry, old habits.
抱歉 习惯了
The things I've told you, if anyone else heard them,
我跟你说的那些事情 如果别人知道了
that could be a big problem, understand?
会有大♥麻♥烦的 明白吗
For whom, Hans?
谁会有麻烦 汉斯
You or me? Both of us.
你还是我 我们两个
You understand me now?
你现在理解了吗
Councilman Larsson, Detective Romano, Captain Lewis.
拉尔森议员 罗曼诺警探 里维斯警长
This is Detective Fusco.
这位是弗斯科警探
We heared you got dirty fingers, Fusco.
我们听说你手太不干净 弗斯科
Fingers? I heard he's got his snout buried in the damn trough.
手吗 我听说他浑身上下都脏到家了
City council and the district attorney
市议会和地区检察官
no longer tolerate any malfeasance by NYPD officers.
不会再容忍♥纽约警局人员的腐♥败♥
What do you got to say for yourself?
你有什么要解释的吗
You know, I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
No social niceties.
别拘束
What's on the docket?
有什么项目
We got a contract.
有份订单
Rich guy with a problem. He needs to go away.
有个阔佬有麻烦了 想脱身
Method is up to you.
随你怎么搞
Speed is the only stipulation.
只有一个要求 要快
You gonna pick the shooter, Simmons?
你要选枪手吗 西蒙斯
My guys are all solid.
我的人都很可靠
Fusco here will run interference with Homicide
如果有意外弗斯科会
in case there's any questions.
搞定凶案组那边
If I'm gonna look after somebody,
如果要我帮人消灾
I'm gonna need to know their names.
我至少得知道名字吧
No. You don't.
不 不必
Now the question is do we trust the rich guy?
问题是 那阔佬可信吗
I trust his money. It's already in escrow.
他的钱可信 钱已存入代管账户了
Here is a down payment for expenses.
这是首期款
I'm sorry, but in order to help you,
抱歉 想要帮助到你
I have to have your trust.
你得信任我
Clearly I don't.
很明显 你不信任我
I'm referring you to another therapist.
我把你介绍给别的心理医生
You're firing me?
你要放弃我
No, I-- I'm admitting failure.
不是 我 我能力不足
I'm firing myself.
我要放弃自己
You have issues to resolve,
你的问题要解决
and you need to be able to speak freely.
需要畅所欲言的环境
Finch, are you listening to this?
芬奇 你在听吗
It seems some of Ms. Turing's patients are a little... clingy.
似乎图灵女士的某些患者有点 死缠烂打
I've been open.
我敞开心扉了
I laid myself bare to you.
我在你面前毫无遮掩
I'm helping you, believe me.
我这是在帮助你 相信我
What now?
又怎么了
Yeah, nice to talk to you too.
我也很高兴跟你通话
I met them. The HR inner council.
我跟他们会面了 HR上议院
So what was it about, handshakes and single malts?
什么样子呢 握握手喝喝酒吗
No, this was serious.
不 是正事儿
HR is going in the murder-for-hire business.
HR要干那些雇佣谋杀的勾当
Do you know the target?
你认识那目标吗
I know the target. You do too.
我认识那目标 你也认识
It's that lady shrink you asked me to look into.
是你让我查的女心理医生
48 hours and she's dead.
48小时内 她就会送命
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表