剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
takes the family for a weekend sail.
携家人周末乘船出航
No one comes home.
全家人一去不回
Grant.
格兰特
He was a real estate developer.
他是房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Market crashed.
市场崩♥盘♥
He was upside down on 14 properties.
他的14处地♥产♥都赔了本
According to the police,
根据警方记录
he shot his wife and kids,
他开枪打死了妻子儿女
then turned the gun on himself.
然后吞枪自杀
Says here they found the bodies.
上边说他们的遗体都被找到了
Just the parents and the 18-year-old son.
只有夫妇和18岁的儿子
Theresa's body was never recovered.
特蕾莎的遗体一直未被找到
"Presumed dead"?
推定死亡
That's a reasonable assumption.
倒是合理的假设
The police only see what they choose to look for.
警方只看到他们要找的东西
The machine sees almost everything.
机器却能看见所有的一切
If the girl's number has come up,
如果这个女孩的号♥码出现了
She must be alive.
她肯定还活着
Then why hasn't she shown up by now?
那她为什么至今不露面
With the police or a relative?
找警方或者亲属
I don't know.
不知道
But if the machine is right and she's still alive,
但如果机器是对的 她还活着
She won't be for long.
她也活不久了
Better find her.
最好找到她
I'll need a police report on this.
我需要这案子的警方报告
I'll have to talk to my friend in the department.
我得去跟我在局子里的朋友谈谈了
Hello, Lionel.
好啊 莱奈尔
You. Again.
又是你
How the hell'd you get in here?
你到底怎么进来的
Took it off your friend Stills.
从你好哥们斯蒂尔斯身上顺来的
The one I shot with your gun
就是被我用你的枪打死
before you buried him out in Oyster Bay.
又被你埋到牡蛎湾里的那位
I need you to pull a file for me.
我要你给我找份文件
Yeah. Right after you pull my I.A.D. file.
你先把我的内务部档案搞定
'cause they got me one step from fighting off
他们就快把我丢进监狱
a whole cellblock of degenerates that I sent upstate.
跟我以前送进去的那堆人♥渣♥做伴了
They think I'm dirty.
他们认为我不干净
That's because you are dirty, Lionel.
因为你确实不干净 莱奈尔
Look, your predicament is not my doing or my concern.
听好 你有困难我不管
Name's Theresa Whitaker.
给我找特蕾莎·威德克
Two-year-old murder-suicide out in Bowery Bay.
两年前发生在博瑞湾的杀人后自杀案
Get me the file.
给我弄到档案
I just can't believe that it came to this.
我就是没法相信居然会变成这样
We knew they were having, uh, financial issues,
我们知道他们有 经济上的困难
But I never-- I never thought
但我从没 从没想过
that he would do anything like this.
他会做这种事情
that's because he didn't.
因为他根本没做
Wish that he would have... come to me.
真希望他当时 来找我
Wish he would have reached out.
真希望他当时去寻求帮助
This was a professional hit.
这是专业谋杀
Muzzle impressions were made after the fact,
枪口印痕是事后伪造的
made it look point blank,
使之像是近距离击杀
like the father did it.
像是父亲干的
Cops missed it.
条子看漏了
And you know that how?
那你又如何知道
That's how I would have done it.
是我就这么干
So why didn't the shooter kill Theresa?
那为什么凶手没有杀掉特蕾莎
That part I can't explain,
这部分我也解释不通
Or why she hasn't shown up anywhere else.
还有她为什么至今未在别处露面
I've tracked down a recent address
我找到了那个叔叔和婶婶
for the aunt and uncle in Brooklyn Heights.
最近在布鲁克林高地的地址
They might know what kind of trouble Whitaker was in.
他们或许知道威德克卷入了什么麻烦
I got a lead on another kid
我倒是查到了点线索
who might know her whereabouts.
某个小朋友或许知道她在哪
Sealed juvie record on Theresa.
特蕾莎被封的少年犯罪记录
Seems she was picked up with an older boy for vandalism,
她跟一名比她大点的男孩一起因破坏公物被捕
Deacon Page.
迪肯·佩奇
Since, he's been popped multiple times for shoplifting,
之后 他又多次被捕 罪名是店内行窃x7f
carrying a concealed weapon.
携带武器
So if Theresa didn't go to family,
那么说来特蕾莎没去找亲人
maybe she went to friends.
或许她去找朋友了
But we don't know how much time Theresa has left.
但我们不知道特蕾莎还有多少时间
Might need a little help, Finch.
可能得要你帮忙啊 芬奇
Hello. Arthur Bellinger,
你好 我叫亚瑟·贝林格
Liberty State Mutual.
自♥由♥州立保险公♥司♥的
Elizabeth Whitaker?
伊丽莎白·威德克吗
Yes?
是
We wrote the term life policies for Grant Whitaker.
我们有格兰特·威德克先生的人寿保险单
You and your husband Derek are listed as next of kin?
你和你先生德雷克是最近的血亲吧
Ex-husband.
前夫
The divorce went through last year.
去年离婚了
Come in. Thank you.
请进 谢谢
In cases like this involving prolonged legal investigation,
这种案子涉及到冗长繁琐的法律调查
It can take some time to settle out.
需要点时间才能搞定
I'm surprised my brother-in-law
我很惊讶我的大伯
even kept up payments on life insurance.
居然还在支付人寿保险的保金
Does this mean that they're gonna
这是不是意味着他们要
stop searching for Theresa?
停止搜索特蕾莎·威德克
Her body, I mean?
我是说 她的遗体
The police have concluded their investigation.
警方已经结案终止调查了
You weren't satisfied?
您不满意吗
No, it's--it's just...
不 只是
We buried an empty coffin.
我们埋葬的是空棺木
They--they said that the
他们 他们说
current would have taken her body,
可能水流卷走了她的遗体
and I was hoping that maybe it would bring her home.
我还盼着也许能再把她卷回来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
This is just drudging up some really difficult memories.
这是一段很痛快的回忆
Not at all. I can only imagine.
没关系 这令人难以想像
Derek never came out of the funk.
德雷克没能走出这种恐惧
Sometimes you just lose people.
有时人就这么没了
You don't have any contact information
你没有你前夫的
for your ex-husband, do you?
联♥系♥方式 是吗
No, we've barely spoken since we split.
没有 我们分居后就很少联♥系♥了
I have a--an old cell phone number.
我有他的旧手♥机♥号♥码
Good luck tracking him down.
能不能找到看运气了
You might want to mention that there's money involved.
最好跟他说是跟钱有关
I have to ask this.
有个问题不得不问
Did you and Derek have any children?
你跟德雷克有没有小孩
No kids.
没孩子
Now I'm not even an aunt.
现在连侄女都没了
Smart as a whip, Theresa.
特蕾莎很聪明
I loved her like she was my own daughter.
我将她视同己出
Unfortunately, you can't pick your parents.
不幸的是 子女不能挑父母
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I've got eight case files connected to this guy's prints,
我手上有八件案子涉及到他的指纹
and half of them have been redacted.
其中一半被封了
Here we go. Missing persons '07.
又来了 07年的失踪人口案
Your trigger happy hobo, Carter.
你的扳机狂流浪汉 卡特
Only now he's a killer in a suit.
只不过他现在是穿西装的杀手
Well, maybe he's a recovering diplomat.
没准人家是重整旗鼓的外交官
They pulled the whole file.
他们撤掉了全部档案
Feds. This one's above your pay grade, Carter.
联调局 这家伙你动不了 卡特
Aunt's fine. Uncle's M.I.A.
婶婶没问题 叔叔失踪了
M.I.A.?
失踪
You got no contact info?
你没有联♥系♥方式吗
No answer on the cell phone. No forwarding address.
电♥话♥没人听 也没有更新地址
Where are you?
你在哪
I've been to every skate-rat park in the city.
我转遍了全城滑板小子爱混的公园
Nothing but attitude on wheels.
只看到了滑轮姿式
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表