剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
My best guess, whoever she's sleeping with
我猜 某个跟她上♥床♥的男人
is high up in SP-9.
是SP-9的高层
Bet her boyfriend knows where they're keeping Sam.
我猜她男朋友知道萨姆被关在哪
And while I'm checking into the girl, what'll you be doing?
我去查那女的 那你去干什么
Tracking down the rest of them.
追查余下的那帮人
The longest it's ever taken me to break someone is 16 hours.
我有史以来撬开人嘴巴的最长记录是16小时
You don't look like you're going to set a record.
你看起来不像要打破纪录的样子
Want to talk?
想说话了吗
You must like it in there.
你肯定喜欢窝在里面
Caught a fresh one?
新案子
My guy in a suit led me to another case.
我那位西装男伙计给我弄了另一个案子
Nanny from the Bronx murdered on her lunch break.
布朗克斯的一位保姆午餐休息时被杀了
Shooter dug the slugs out, huh?
枪手挖走了全部弹头啊
Just the one,
只有一枚
And I'm not so sure that was the shooter.
而且我不确定那是枪手所为
It's my ex, I've got to take this.
是我前妻 我得接这电♥话♥
You've got a real creepy sense of timing, man.
你掐时间的能力真是强到发指啊 老兄
Ballistics report, Detective.
弹道测试报告 警探
Squat.
没戏
Your slug's not in the system.
你那枚弹头不在系统中
And I'm pretty sure that Carter's working your crime scene.
我相当肯定卡特在研究你的罪案现场
Hey, does this dead nanny
这个死掉的保姆
have anything to do with the missing kid?
跟失踪儿童有关系吗
I'll call when I need something else.
我有其他需要时会给你电♥话♥
You need all the help you can get right now.
你现在需要一切可能的帮助
I mean, if I can ID the nanny killer,
如果我能找出杀保姆的凶手
It might help you with the kid.
或许能帮到你找那孩子
Am I wrong?
我有说错吗
I'll give you a way to contact me.
我会给你我的联♥系♥方式
Keep me posted and keep Carter out of my way.
有情况及时汇报 别让卡特碍我的事
So what have we got?
现在什么情况
Primary's thinking romance-gone-bad,
初步判定是情杀
but those are always so messy.
但一般那种情况会很乱
This is too clean.
这现场太干净了
Look at the circles on this entrance wound.
看看这个枪伤射入口的边缘
How many pissed-off boyfriends you know
你能想到几个气昏头的男朋友
go out and buy a silencer?
会去买♥♥消音器
Romance, my ass.
情杀个屁
Your killer is a pro.
凶手是职业杀手
Pull up a chair.
搬把椅子来
All rise.
起立
The honorable Judge Gates presiding.
由尊敬的盖茨法官大人主审
Be seated.
请坐
In the matter of the people vs Angela Markham,
由检方起诉安琪拉·马汉一案
Court is now in session.
现在开庭
Hey, Leon.
莱昂
How's the ride back there?
旅途愉快吗
Now...
现在
you can have this juicy burger,
你可以吃这美味的汉堡
or you can go for another spin.
或者咱再多来几圈
All you have to do is help me find a scared little boy.
你只要帮我找到那名受惊的小男孩
I don't know where he is, I swear to God.
我不知道他在哪 我发誓
Who's Angela Markham and what does she have to do with SP-9?
谁是安琪拉·马汉 她跟SP-9又有什么关系
Never heard of her.
没听过这人
Look, I don't know why they wanted that kid.
我不知道他们为什么想要那孩子
You don't know much, do you?
你知道的不多 是吧
That's how they run it.
他们一直这么运作
They work in small teams. Cells.
他们按小组活动 分组的
So who's in your cell? Full names.
你的小组里都有谁 给我全名
We only use street names.
我们只用代号♥相称
AKA, Krakow, Sops, Ziom.
代号♥分别是克拉科夫 索普 宅人
Look, there's four guys, that's all I know.
一共四个人 我就知道这些
Now would you please let me out of here?
求你放我出去好不好
For no names and no info?
又没名字 又没信息
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
不不不 慢慢慢
Okay, wait.
好吧 等等
I know a place.
我知道个地方
It's 3185 Lorimer.
洛里默街3185号♥
It's where I go to get paid.
我去那个地方领钱
Good.
很好
How am I supposed to eat it?
这叫我怎么吃啊
You'll figure it out.
你会搞定的
I observed a white SUV driving erratically at high speed.
我看到一辆白色SUV以高速横冲直撞
I stopped the vehicle for a possible DWI.
我估计是酒后驾驶 于是上前拦截
And what did you see when you approached the car?
当你接近那辆车时 你看到什么
Blood.
血迹
On the front left fender.
左前轮的挡泥板上
Objection, facts not in evidence.
反对 陈述而非证据
Sustained.
反对有效
Uh, how did the vehicle look?
那车子看起来什么样
There was front end damage.
前后有损伤
A red fluid that appeared to be blood--
看起来疑似血液的红色液体
Objection, your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Sustained.
反对有效
What happened then?
然后发生了什么
The defendant got out of the vehicle.
被告走出了车辆
She appeared to be intoxicated.
她看上去像醉了
Objection!
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
Your honor Counselor...
法官大人 律师
I'm going to give you some time
我现在给你些时间
to better prepare your witness.
好让你的证人再准备准备
Resume at 10:00 A.M. tomorrow.
明天上午十时继续
Judge Gates.
盖茨法官
I'm disappointed, your Honor.
我很失望 法官大人
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这
Did she tell you?
是她告诉你的吗
Who is Angela Markham to you anyway?
安琪拉·马汉到底是你什么人
You don't want your son back, is that it?
你是不是不想要你儿子回家了
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他说话
Not until you stop stalling.
先停止拖延时间再说
Look...
听着
I have to do this right or the D.A. can appeal.
我得把事做妥 否则地检官会上诉
You want her free,
你想她重获自♥由♥
I have to make sure she stays that way.
我得确保她保持住
Do it right.
把事做妥
And do it fast.
还要做快点
And don't forget what you're playing for.
别忘了你耍花招的代价
We're running out of time, Mr. Reese.
我们没时间了 里瑟先生
Did you dig up anything on Angela?
你查出关于安琪拉的情况了吗
Going through her contacts and emails even as we speak.
说话这会儿 我还在过滤她的通信录和邮件
Any progress with the gang?
帮派那边怎么样
I got an address from Leon Turski.
我从莱昂·特斯基那边要到个地址
On my way now.
在路上了
It's as good as done.
已经差不多好了
What, do you think I'm stupid?
怎么 你以为我傻啊
It's not done until I'm free and clear.
我没完全脱身之前都不算好
This is bad for business.
这样对生意很不好
My clients are asking questions.
我的客户不耐烦了
That's not my problem.
那不是我的问题
You are the problem.
你才是问题
Our whole operation is in jeopardy
我们整个行动都危在旦夕
because you had too many shots.
就因为你多喝了几杯
Unless you know someone who can do what I do,
除非你认识有人能干我的工作
our deal stands.
否则交易继续
Once you get the charges dropped, I go back to work.
一旦你撤销了罪名 我就回去工作
Business as usual.
生意照旧
Where's the boy?
孩子在哪
I don't know!
我不知道
Finch...
芬奇
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表