剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Detective Carter's phone.
卡特警探的电♥话♥
Can I have Detective Carter, SVU?
请让特殊受害者小组的卡特警探接电♥话♥好吗
Carter works Homicide, sweetheart, not SVU.
卡特是凶案组的 亲 不是特殊受害者小组的
This is Carter. How can I help you?
我是卡特 有什么能帮到您的吗
It's Mary Abbot.
我是玛丽·艾博特
The man on the phone said you worked Homicide.
刚才那个男的说你是凶案组的
Don't worry about him. He's new here.
别听他的 他是新来的
How could I help you, Mary?
有什么能帮到你的吗 玛丽
Leila did have something on her when she arrived--a bracelet.
当时莉拉身上的确有东西 一条手链
Do you still have it?
你还保管着吗
I gave it to the director, Dr. Adalian.
我给了主管 阿戴里安医生
I asked him, but he said he didn't remember.
我问过他 可是他说他不记得了
What did it look like?
是什么样的手链
It was silver,
是银的
with two initials carved on it. CC.
上面有两个缩写字母 CC
Okay, thank you, Mary.
好的 谢谢你 玛丽
I'll talk to you soon.
我回头再联♥系♥你
All right, Detective.
好的 警探
I've found one CC working in the Petrosian home,
我找到一个在彼得罗辛办公室工作的CC
Carrie Crosswell.
凯莉·克罗斯威尔
But she's 58-- a little old for a fling.
但她58了 搞外遇有点偏老
Now I'm checking employee files at Petrosian Construction.
我正在比对彼得罗辛建筑公♥司♥的雇员名单
You hacked into his company?
你黑进了人家公♥司♥
"Hacked" is such an ugly word.
"黑进"这词真难听
And we have two more CCs.
又找到了两个CC
Chad Colombo, 40, a welder,
查德·科伦坡 四十岁 电焊工
unlikely to bear a child.
不像能生出孩子
And Claudia Cruz, 20,
克劳迪娅·克鲁兹 二十岁
receptionist in the head office.
总公♥司♥的前台接待
Claudia Cruz. Checking.
克劳迪娅·克鲁兹 正在查
Employment with Petrosian ended eight months ago,
八个月前结束了与彼得罗辛的雇佣关系
just when her pregnancy would have started to show.
那会儿正好是她肚子开始显形的时候
Get me an address. I'll go and talk to her.
给我地址 我去跟她谈谈
No, you won't. She's dead.
谈不了 她死了
Name showed up on a crime scene report.
一份犯罪现场调查报告上有她的名字
Died in her apartment from a fire four days ago.
四天前死于公♥寓♥火灾
ME ruled it as an accident.
法医认定为意外事故
Cute. Can we say Hi?
真可爱 可以跟她打招呼吗
She's so adorable.
太萌了
Hi, honey.
你好啊 小可爱
Look at that smile. Thanks. Bye.
看她笑的 谢谢 再见
You brought her with you?
你居然随身带着她
Every cop in the city is looking for that kid.
整个城市的警♥察♥都在找她
I'm teaching her to go undercover.
我在教她怎么掩护自己
She's a natural.
她是天纵英才
She's a little angel.
她是天使下凡
Something happens to her, John, so help me, God--
要是她出了事 约翰 上帝救救我吧
We're trying to stop anything from happening.
我们正努力阻止坏事发生
We know she was in a clinic funded by the Petrosians,
她在彼得罗辛家族资助的诊所
and we know her mother worked for the Petrosians.
而她母亲曾经为彼得罗辛家族工作
So it's probable that the father is one of the Petrosians.
她生父很可能是彼得罗辛家族成员之一
But why does mom end up dead?
但她母亲为什么会死呢
Maybe she agreed to give her up for adoption,
或许她之前同意把孩子送养
then changed her mind, said she wanted to keep it.
后来改变主意 想要留下孩子
Well, that would expose the whole thing.
这会使整件事曝光
DNA would prove who the father was.
DNA会证明孩子父亲是谁
He'd have to provide for the baby.
他得供养这个孩子
The family would lose out. It's motive.
家族会受损失 这是动机
Bump off the mom,
做掉母亲
make the baby disappear, problem solved.
让孩子失踪 问题解决
We need to find out if Claudia's death
我们得查查克劳迪娅
really was an accident.
是否真的死于意外
I already pulled the autopsy and crime scene reports.
我已经调出了尸检和犯罪现场调查报告
I want to look through them with a mentor of mine,
我会跟一名朋友一起去检查现场
works for the Fire Department. Good.
他在消防部门工作 很好
I'll see if Claudia's parents know anything.
我去看看克劳迪娅的父母有何线索
John will follow Bradley Petrosian.
约翰继续跟踪布兰得利·彼得罗辛
After I've fed Leila.
我得先喂饱莉拉
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Mrs. Cruz. Lucas Bennet.
克鲁兹夫人 我是卢卡斯·班纳特
Department of Family Services.
家庭事务部的
He says he's here about Claudia.
他说是为克劳迪娅的事情而来
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Why are you here?
您过来是为什么事
We had a report, um...
我们接到一个报告...
from a neighbor of Claudia's-- an anonymous report--
来自克劳迪娅的一位邻居 匿名的
that she was pregnant.
说她怀孕了
She was not. Tell me who said that.
她没有 谁说的
Please, Mr. Cruz, the source is anonymous.
对不起 克鲁兹先生 是匿名消息
We have to investigate.
我们需要进行调查
Okay.
好吧
Claudia wasn't pregnant.
克劳迪娅没有怀孕
I'm her mother. We talked about everything.
我是她母亲 我们无话不谈
When did Claudia move into her apartment?
克劳迪娅什么时候搬进那套公♥寓♥的
About nine months ago. Why?
大概是九个月前 怎么了
About the same time that she stopped working
正好那会儿她离开了
at Petrosian Construction?
彼得罗辛建筑公♥司♥
Did you see her during that period?
那段时间你们见过她吗
Not for a few months, no.
有好几个月都没见她了
She was kind of funny about us coming around.
她似乎不太愿意我们去看她
Did Claudia have a silver bracelet?
克劳迪娅是不是有条银手链
Yes, with her initials on it.
没错 上面有她的首字母缩写
My mother gave it to her when she was a baby.
她小时候我母亲送给她的
Please, just tell us.
拜托 有什么就说吧
Was she pregnant? Did she have a baby?
她真的怀孕了吗 她有孩子了吗
We believe it's possible.
我们认为有可能
Then where is it? Can we see it?
那孩子在哪儿 我们能见见吗
I can try to arrange a meeting on neutral ground,
我可以居中安排你们会面
but it would have to be kept confidential.
但是这事情得保密
Of course.
当然
What else can you tell me about Claudia?
有其他克劳迪娅的事可以告诉我吗
Was she in a relationship, for example?
譬如说 她在恋爱吗
She left some papers here about a month before she died.
她死前一个月曾经留了些文件在家
We found this.
我们发现了这个
I think he's Mr. Petrosian's son Bradley.
我想他是彼得罗辛的儿子布兰得利
Any luck, Mr. Reese?
有发现吗 里瑟先生
Bradley Petrosian has been a good student.
布兰得利·彼得罗辛是个好学生
Hasn't phoned anyone,
没给任何人打过电♥话♥
hasn't spoken to any suspicious characters.
没跟任何可疑人物交谈过
So are we barking up the wrong tree?
这么说我们找错对象了
Maybe.
有可能
Hang on.
等等
He's meeting someone.
他正跟人见面
Finch,
芬奇
you were right about the wrong tree.
你说的没错 我们找错对象了
What?
什么意思
I don't think Bradley Petrosian
我不认为布兰德利·彼得罗辛
was sleeping with Claudia Cruz.
跟克劳迪娅·克鲁兹有一腿
Sorry?
什么意思
His tastes run in the other direction.
他在性趣方面另有所好
So we should look at the father, Adnan.
那我们应该查查他父亲 阿德南
I'll get eyes on him.
我去盯住他
How's their baby doing?
孩子现在怎么样
She's--
她很
Reese, you better get back here.
里瑟 你最好过来
Makes sense. Lots of candles.
讲得通 这里有很多蜡烛
One catches the drapes.
有一支弄到了呢绒上
Do we know why Claudia didn't run?
知道为什么克劳迪娅没逃走吗
Blood screen showed traces of alcohol.
血液检查有酒精残余
So she was drinking. She fell asleep.
这么说她喝醉了 睡着了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表