剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up,
只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Good morning, Mr. Reese.
早上好 里瑟先生
If you say so.
借你吉言
Any croquillants in there?
里面有croquillants吗
If that's a doughnut, then yes.
如果你是指甜甜圈 答案是有
So what do we got?
有什么事儿
Nothing much, unfortunately.
不太走运 信息不多
The machine kicked out a number that has
机器吐出了一个号♥码
one of the smallest digital footprints I've never seen.
这号♥码的网络数据资料少得前所未见
No photos?
没照片吗
Not everyone in New York has a driver's license, Mr. Reese.
并不是每个纽约人都有驾照 里瑟先生
First three digits of the social
社保号♥码前三位表明
suggest that Jordan Hester was born in Georgia.
乔丹·海丝特出生于乔治亚州
I'm supposed to recognize him by his accent?
难道要我凭借口音认出他吗
Or her. I can't even verify the gender.
或者是她 我甚至都没法辩明性别
Hester's living off the grid-- no photos online
海丝特的生活远离因特网 网上没有照片
and nothing on the social networking sites.
社交网站也难觅其踪
Never understood why people
真不理解人们干嘛
put all their information on those sites.
要把个人信息发到那些网站上
Used to make our job a lot easier in the CIA.
这可为我之前在中情局的工作大开方便之门
Of course. That's why I created them.
这是自然 所以我才建了那些东西
You're telling me you invented online social networking, Finch?
你是说 是你发明了社交网站吗 芬奇
The machine needed more information.
机器需要更多的信息
People's social graph, their associations--
人们的社交关系 他们之间的联♥系♥
the government had been trying to figure it out for years.
政♥府♥多年来一直在试图查明这些
Turns out most people were happy to volunteer it.
结果大多数人都蛮乐意贡献出来
Business wound up being quite profitable too.
商业应用还籍此获得巨额利润
Unfortunately, Jordan Hester seems
很不幸 乔丹·海丝特似乎
to be more cautious than most.
比大多数人要谨慎
But I was able to run a credit check.
不过我还是能做个信用调查
According to this, Hester's got two of everything.
结果显示 海丝特各方各面都是双份的
Two bank accounts, two apartments,
两个银行账户 两套公♥寓♥
two phone bills. If I had to guess,
两份电♥话♥账单 如果非要我猜
which, as you know, I hate doing,
你也知道我很讨厌猜测
I'd say we're looking at a person leading a double life.
我得说咱们要找的是个有着双重身份的人
Can't cover them both.
一个人搞不定
Time for you to get some fresh air.
你该出去呼吸新鲜空气了
I'll call Carter,
我给卡特打电♥话♥
see if our guy--or girl-- has a criminal record.
看看这家伙 或者说这女人 有没有犯罪记录
Is that a good idea?
你确定这样好吗
Detective Carter's not exactly your number one fan right now.
卡特警探现在可不太待见你
Lo and behold, Detective Carter
瞧瞧 卡特警探
at an actual homicide investigation.
亲临现实中的凶案调查现场
What, are you tired of chasing around your mystery man?
怎么 追那个神秘男人追烦了吗
What do we got?
有什么发现
African-American male, 17 years old.
男性非裔 17岁
DOA, thanks to this genius over here.
送到医院前已死亡 多亏了这天才
They got into an argument over a girl.
他们因为一个女孩起了争执
Murderer! But this is open and closed.
杀人凶手 但事实已经清楚了
The kid already confessed. Did he say why he did it?
这孩子已经招认了 他有说动机吗
He said, and I quote, "What was I supposed to do?"
他的原话是"我还能怎么办"
And then he said it was our fault.
然后又说 这都是我们的错
Yeah, how does that follow?
这话什么意思
Said we weren't here to stop him.
怪我们没赶来阻止他
One second.
等我一会儿
Sure.
好的
I tried to stop it.
我试图阻止他
There was nothing I could do.
可是无能为力
I'm at the apartment in the Village, Mr. Reese.
我到城区的公♥寓♥了 里瑟先生
Are you at the one in Brooklyn? Yep.
你到布鲁克林的公♥寓♥了吗 是的
Any sign of Hester at your location?
有任何有关海丝特的线索吗
It would help if I knew what I was looking for.
要是知道我要找的是什么就好了
Hello.
您好
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Last one in pays for lunch.
谁后进入 中午请客
I'm in the mood for Indian.
我有兴致想去吃印度菜
Any response from Detective Carter?
卡特警探那边有回复吗
Still not answering my calls.
还是不接我电♥话♥
Maybe you should try her.
也许应该换你试试
You know, Carter's issue isn't with you, Mr. Reese,
卡特的意见不是针对你 里瑟先生
it's with your methods...
而是针对你的行事方法
our methods.
我们的行事方法
Not to mention the fact
更别提
that you gave up a witness under her protection
你供出了她负责保护的证人
and nearly got a cop killed in the process.
还差点害死一名警♥察♥
Nobody's perfect, Finch. This is very bohemian.
人孰无过嘛 芬奇 波西米亚风格
Maybe Hester's an artist or writer.
也许海丝特是名艺术家或作家
No photos though.
但没有照片
What are you seeing?
你看到什么了
It's very Spartan.
斯巴达风格
Just a desk, mattress,
只有一张桌子 一个床垫
some free weights. Not much else.
一些健身器材 基本上就这些
Maybe it's Hester's office.
也许那是海丝特的办公室
In a different apartment building?
在不同的公♥寓♥楼里吗
Found a money roll marked with Hester's initials.
发现一卷钱 上面标有海丝特首字母缩写
Mostly small bills though.
但都是小面额
Just going through his garbage. I got some receipts.
我在检查垃圾 发现一些收据
The Hammer And Nail.
"锤与钉"
That pub is just around the corner from here.
这酒吧就在拐角那边
Receipt shows an employee discount.
收据显示享有员工折扣
Money could be from a tip pool.
这钱可能是小费
Finch, I'm going to check it out.
芬奇 我要去查查
If he lives and works in Brooklyn,
如果他居住工作都在布鲁克林
what's this place for?
那这地方又是用来干嘛的
What can I get ya? Whatever's on tap.
要点什么 随便上杯啤酒吧
Hester, what's taking you so long?
海丝特 怎么搞了这么久
They were under a bunch of other boxes.
这些被压在一堆箱子下面
Finch, got eyes on Hester.
芬奇 我看到海丝特了
He's working as a barback. Barback?
他在酒吧做服务员 服务员
How can he afford to keep up the rent on both places?
他怎么付得起两套房♥子的租金
Thanks for all the help.
多谢您的帮助
Yeah, well--
没什么
It's much warmer than yesterday.
今天可比昨天暖和多了
I know, I know. Okay.
是啊是啊 好了
So anything else I can do for you, Miss Hester?
还有什么要帮忙的吗 海丝特小姐
No, and for the last time, Ray,
没有了 我说最后一次 雷
please call me Jordan.
请叫我乔丹就好
Mr. Reese...
里瑟先生
You have eyes on Hester, but I have ears on her.
你看到海丝特了 但我听到海丝特了
What? Jordan Hester.
什么 乔丹·海丝特
She's here in her apartment.
现在正在她的公♥寓♥里
This isn't one person leading a double life.
这根本就不是什么以双重身份生活的人
It's two people living one.
是两个人以同一身份生活
Welcome back.
欢迎回家
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表