剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
If you can hear this,
如果你能听到
you're alone.
你已是孤身一个
The only thing left of us is the sound of my voice.
唯一仅剩的 是我的声音
I don't know if any of us made it.
我不知道我们是否有人活了下来
Did we win? Did we lose?
我们赢了吗 输了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not even sure I know what victory would mean anymore.
我甚至不确定 胜利意义何在
But either way,
反正不管怎样
it's over.
都结束了
So let me tell you who we were.
就让我告诉你 我们曾是谁
Let me tell you who you are...
让我告诉你 你是谁
And now we fought back.
现在 反击开始
Damn it.
该死
Get the case.
抢箱子
Whoa, bro. Dude, this is my Uber! Look!
哥们 伙计 这是我的优步 看
Five stars if you hit it. Dude, give me my phone.
开车给五星好评 哥们 还我手♥机♥
What are you doing? Shut up and get down!
你干什么呢 闭嘴趴下
God!
天呐
Excuse me.
借过
All right, buddy. All right.
别挤 伙计 别挤啊
I know you can't talk right now,
我知道你现在不能说话
but maybe that's better than hearing all our numbers are up.
不过倒是好过我们的号♥码都被吐出来
Come on, guys, pick up.
拜托 各位 接电♥话♥啊
Damn.
该死
Where the hell are you?
你死哪儿去了
The whole Dominic-Elias thing
多米尼克和以利亚的事
has turned into a nuclear fakakta,
已经升级到了核能级别
only I'm the last man standing.
我成了最后的幸存者
People are gonna start asking questions. Call me.
肯定会有人查问 打给我
Hello, Detective Fusco.
你好 弗斯科警探
Internal affairs, are you kidding me, Soriano?
内务部 开玩笑呢吧 索里亚诺
Special Agent LeRoux, FBI.
拉鲁特工 联调局
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
May I have your attention, please?
请注意
This Manhattan-bound ferry is departing shortly.
开往曼哈顿的渡轮 即将开船
All passengers should proceed...
全部乘客请登船
Put it down.
放下
Gently.
慢点
It's about time.
可算来了
Machine okay?
机器还好吗
The subway, we have to get back.
地铁 得马上回
Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同
Cameras all over the city.
全城都有监控
The ferry, come on.
渡轮 快
Harold.
哈罗德
Harold?
哈罗德
Harold?
哈罗德
Harold.
哈罗德
Harold, let's go.
哈罗德 我们走
All passengers should be on board.
全部乘客请登船
We can't. I can't.
不行 我做不到
What?
什么
Finch, this is the only way.
芬奇 这是唯一的办法
What about Root?
那根呢
I'll go after her later.
我回头找她
She'll have to fend for herself for now.
现在得靠她自己
Without the Machine to help her, it's a suicide mission.
没有机器帮她 只有死路一条
Finch, if we don't get on this boat right now,
芬奇 如果不马上登船
we'll all be dead, do you understand this?
我们都要死 明白吗
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
The Machine, it's losing power.
机器 快没电了
Come on, Harold.
走吧 哈罗德
We could use all the help we can get.
我们尽全力
Where's your partner, Detective?
你搭档呢 警探
Following up a lead on another case.
跟进另一宗案子的线索
Bureau's been tracking Dominic's crew
联调局一直在查多米尼克团伙
ever since a corrupt DEA agent was found with a bullet in her head,
从一名受贿缉毒署探员被爆头后就开始了
and Elias put him away only to lose him again.
而以利亚 从他逃狱后就开始了
FBI's Ten Most Wanted,
联调局十大通缉犯
that was quite a takedown by you and your partner.
你和你搭档干得漂亮啊
Yeah, it sure was.
是啊 本来的确是
But then your transport van
但随后你们的转移车
gets T-boned by a dump truck,
被一辆垃圾车拦腰撞上
and both of them wind up dead.
他们两人都死了
The whole thing went down in a black hole.
整件事发生在黑暗之中
There's not a single surveillance camera in sight.
附近没有一个监控摄像头
Yeah, that's, uh, interesting.
是啊 这个 耐人寻味哈
We've gone over the crime scene,
我们已经检查过了犯罪现场
and something doesn't add up.
有些不对劲的地方
Dominic was found 15 feet from the van,
多米尼克横尸在据车五米处
shot through the head.
头部中枪
Right.
对
You can read that in my report.
我报告里写了
But there's no evidence of another shooter.
但却没有证据显示有其他枪手
You just tell us, detective, did you pull your weapon?
告诉我们 警探 你开枪了吗
I drew my weapon, but I never fired.
我是掏了枪 但我没开火
Look, I know this sounds crazy,
听着 我知道听上去很扯
but the shot sounded like it came from a high-powered rifle
但枪声听上去是来自大火力步♥枪♥
on a nearby rooftop.
来自附近屋顶
A sniper?
狙击手
Are you telling us it was a grassy knoll, Detective?
你是说这里有阴谋吗 警探
We've got two dead kingpins on our hands on your watch,
你护送的两名大佬死在了我们眼皮底下
and you're telling me that you pulled your weapon
你居然说 你掏了枪
but didn't fire?
却没开火
Look, that's what I'm telling you.
哥就这么说的
We're gonna need your weapon, Detective.
请交出你的枪 警探
Haven't been on one of these since Elias got the better of us.
上次坐这玩意儿 还是被以利亚坑惨的那次
I'm not particularly fond of them either.
我也不喜欢坐这个
We got to get off-camera,
我们得躲开摄像头
find our way back to the subway.
想办法回到地铁
There'll be more operatives on the other side.
另一边的特工肯定更多
We're living in a Samaritan world now.
我们现在住在撒马利亚人的世界里了
What are we dealing with here, Finch?
现在是什么情况 芬奇
Uncharted waters, Mr. Reese. It's everywhere.
未知领域 里瑟先生 它无处不在
Pervasive, surveillance, misinformation, propaganda,
无所不知 无所不见 误导民众 操纵宣传
and they can activate almost anyone.
他们可以激活调用几乎所有人
So what's the damage?
损伤如何
The red light means that the piezoelectric battery
红灯表明压电电池
must have been damaged.
受了损
I thought this case was indestructible.
这箱子不是刀枪不入的吗
The case may be, but the brain inside it
箱子是 但里面的大脑
can only just take so much blunt force trauma,
能承受的伤害是有限的
not unlike us.
就像我们
Sorry, I was short on Kevlar.
抱歉哈 我当时缺防弹衣啊
Damage to a single bit of the code of the Machine
机器程序哪怕损失了一比特
in its presently compressed state
就现在的压缩状态而言
would equal terabytes of lost data.
就等于损失了兆兆字节的数据
Irretrievable, irreparable.
无法复原 无法修复
It's running now on the lithium-ion backup,
它现在靠锂离子备用电池供能
but if that light starts blinking, we're in big trouble.
但如果灯开始闪了 我们麻烦就大了
Our best hope is to get back to the subway and try to stabilize it.
只有回到地铁 尽量稳定它
Even then, I'm not sure I can fix the battery,
即便如此 我也未必能修复电池
much less decompress the Machine.
更别说给机器解压了
It would take vast amounts of processing power,
那需要超大的处理能力
which I don't currently have available.
而我现在并不具备
Don't worry. We'll find Root.
别担心 我们会找到根
She'll help you get it back up and running.
她会帮你恢复它
Then we'll get Shaw back,
然后我们再找回肖
start working the numbers again.
重新处理号♥码
Mr. Reese, we don't even know if the Machine that comes out
里瑟先生 我们都无法确定解出来的机器
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表