剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Hector Alvarez is a damn fool
赫克托·阿瓦雷是个傻♥逼♥
if he thinks he can play us both.
居然以为可以玩弄我们俩个
Bastard came to my place, but he went out around midnight.
那混球来过我家 不过他半夜出去了
Did he go to the market? What he said.
他去超♥市♥了吗 他是这么说
But he came back empty-handed and changed his shirt.
不过他空手回来 还换了衣服
You wash this shirt of his?
衣服你洗了吗
Oh, hell, no.
洗个鬼
It's all yours along with all his stuff.
归你们了 他的东西全归你们了
So where is Hector?
那赫克托在哪儿
He has a warehouse in Queens...
他在皇后区有个仓库
on 25th.
在25号♥街
He hangs out there sometimes when he's expecting a shipment.
他等货的时候会在那附近混
Call ESU, get a ten standby.
召集紧急勤务小组 紧急待命
I'm gonna see about getting a warrant.
我去申请搜捕令
Hello?
喂
He's got a gun!
他有枪
Wait a minute. Calm down.
等等 冷静点
I can't understand you. He's got a gun!
我听不清楚 他有枪
Get out of there! Oh, God! Please!
快出来 上帝啊 救我
He's gonna kill me! Hurry!
他要杀了我 快救我
Mrs. Kovach, where are you?
科瓦奇太太 你在哪
In the bathroom! Stay where you are.
在洗手间 待在那儿别动
I'm gonna come and get you.
我马上来救你
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Carter's going to the Kovachs' house.
卡特去科瓦奇家了
He's armed, sounds extremely agitated.
他有武器 听上去很激动
Reese?
里瑟
Where are you?
你人呢
All units, we have a code ten.
所有单位 有交火
Shots fired at 326 Greentree in Flushing.
法拉盛区绿树街326号♥有枪击
NYPD, open up!
纽约警♥察♥ 开门
Sure we shouldn't wait for backup?
你确定我们不用等支援吗
I got a bad feeling about this. Mr. Kovach...
我有不太好的预感 科瓦奇先生
it's the police. Put down your weapon.
我们是警♥察♥ 放下你的武器
What the hell?
搞什么
Somebody gift-wrapped him for us.
某人把他打包给我们送礼了
Somebody's been doing that a lot lately.
某人最近总是来这手啊
Mrs. Kovach?
科瓦奇太太
Mrs. Kovach?
科瓦奇太太
Mrs. Kovach, are you okay?
科瓦奇太太 你没事吧
He was gonna kill me. If that man hadn't shown up--
他要杀我 要不是那个男人突然出现
"That man"? What'd he look like?
那个男人 他长什么样
Hello?
喂
It's for you.
找你的
I guess I have you to thank for this.
看来我欠你个谢谢
How do you always know
为什么你总能知道
when something bad's about to go down?
何时有坏事要发生
You're in trouble, Detective.
你有麻烦了 警探
I'm not the one who's hiding.
东躲西♥藏♥的可不是我
Look, you keep playing God, and sooner or later,
你总是这样扮演上帝的角色 迟早
an innocent person's gonna get hurt.
会有无辜者受伤
I can't let that happen.
我不能任这种事发生
Listen, I didn't call to talk about me.
我打电♥话♥来不是说我的事
Your life's in danger.
你有生命危险
I'm a cop. My life's always in danger.
我是个警♥察♥ 我总是有生命危险
You're not listening to me.
你没明白我的意思
I'm trying to tell you someone wants you dead.
我的意思是 有人要杀你
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Why are you following me? What do you want?
你为什么要跟着我 你想怎么样
I want you to start being more careful.
我想你小心行事
For instance, if you're gonna take down Hector Alvarez,
比如 如果你想抓赫克托·阿瓦雷
you should know the man's running guns.
你得知道那家伙在贩枪
He has an arsenal at his fingertips.
他手上有军♥火♥库
What--why are you helping me?
什么 你为什么要帮我
And how do you keep finding out all of this information?
你又是如何一直得到这些信息的
Like you said...
如你所说
I always seem to know.
我就是能知道
I never saw his face.
我没看到他的脸
He came out of nowhere.
他突然出现
He attacked me. You people can't arrest me.
他袭击了我 你们不能逮捕我
Yes, we can.
我们可以
Your wife is pressing charges, Eddie.
你妻子对你提出控诉了 爱迪
We get a warrant on Hector Alvarez yet?
拿到赫克托·阿瓦雷的逮捕令了吗
Yep, ESU's standing by. Who died?
是的 紧急勤务小组在待命了 谁死了
Finch, Carter's called an ESU unit
芬奇 卡特叫了紧急勤务小组
to Hector's warehouse in Queens.
到赫克托在皇后区的仓库
They're getting ready to knock on the door as we speak.
我们说话这会儿 他们已经准备进门了
It's time to roll. Stay here.
该行动了 留在这儿
I'll advise you when we have Alvarez apprehended.
我们逮捕了阿瓦雷后会通知你
You have eyes on Carter?
你看到卡特了吗
She's clear of the line of fire.
她在交火区域外
If Hector puts up a fight, it could be dangerous.
如果赫克托反击 那会很危险
How will you be close enough to protect her?
你怎么才能靠近保护她呢
I'm...
我
pretty close.
很靠近了
They got this place covered, right?
他们各处都守住了 是吧
Absolutely.
绝对的
Everybody set? Yes, sir.
准备好了吗 好了 长官
Open it.
开门
Do it.
行动
Move! Move! Move! NYPD.!
上上上 纽约警♥察♥
Down on the ground now!
趴在地上
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙
You hear something around back?
你听到后面的动静了吗
Get out of the car.
从车里出来
Suspect apprehended.
嫌犯被抓获
Take it easy.
轻点
Everything all right, Mr. Reese?
一切都好吧 里瑟先生
Hector's got a new set of bracelets.
赫克托有副新手环了
Should keep him busy for a while.
应该老实一阵子了
That's for Ronnie.
这是为了罗尼
I told you I'd get you. Oh, God.
我说过我会抓住你 老天
Hey, Taylor, baby. I'm running a little late.
泰勒 宝贝 今天我要晚点回来
I'll be there soon.
我马上就回来
Sounds like Carter's headed home.
听起来卡特要回家了
Made it through the day.
熬过一天了
Have we eliminated the threat yet?
威胁解除了吗
Kovach and Alvarez are neutralized.
科瓦奇和阿瓦雷都被逮捕了
But this is a tricky case.
但这次有点古怪
To be perfectly honest, I'm just...
说实话 我
not sure.
不确定
Finch, Carter lives uptown.
芬奇 卡特住在上城区
So why is she headed downtown?
为什么她往下城区走
Wait a minute.
等一下
Where'd she go?
她要去哪
I lost her.
我跟丢她了
Track her phone for me.
追踪她的手♥机♥
Where you been?
你去哪了
You said you was gonna buy me dinner.
你说你会请我吃饭
Where you been? I been waiting.
你去哪了 我一直在等呢
I'm sorry, BC.
对不起 瓶盖
I got to fill out a requisition for the big payout.
要支出大笔酬金 我得填申请表
But look, why don't you take whatever I got?
不过 我手头的钱都给你好吗
No, that's all right. You ain't got to do all that.
不 没关系 你不用这样
Let's just call this a down payment, okay?
就当这是预付款 好吗
I want you to have that.
我希望你收下
I'm sorry, Carter.
对不起 卡特
You always been good to me,
你一直都对我很好
But I ain't got no choice.
但我没得选择
You told me to find that guy Elias.
你要我去找那个以利亚
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表