剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah? What do you know?
是吗 知道什么
I know what it's like to lose someone.
我知道痛失亲友的感受
And to feel the need to disappear.
也理解隐姓埋名的感受
But, trust me, you don't want to leave people behind.
但相信我 你不会想把人抛下
When were you going to tell me?
你打算什么时候才告诉我
I wasn't gonna tell you, I guess.
我压根没打算告诉你
I'd rather I didn't know myself.
我宁可自己都不知道
All these people,
所有这些人
and this damn machine knew,
这该死的机器知道
you knew...
你知道
that someone wanted to harm them,
有人想害他们
kill them,
要杀他们
and you did nothing?
而你却袖手旁观
You knew what we were building here.
你知道我们在这儿造什么
This thing looks for plotters, for schemers.
它要查的是阴谋 是阴谋策划者
It looks for malicious intent.
要查的是恶意的蓄谋
We built it to stop terrorists before they could act.
我们造它是为了在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥行动前及时制止
But a machine doesn't understand the difference
但机器不懂其中的区别
between those crimes that are relevant to national security
没法分辨危及国♥家♥安♥全♥的相关罪行
and the ones that are irrelevant.
和其它无关信息
Irrelevant?
无关信息
So you taught it the difference?
所以你教它分辨二者
You want to play God? Is that the deal?
你想扮演上帝 是这样吗
No, I don't. That's the whole point.
不 我不想 这就是问题所在
There are exactly eight people in the world
这世上只有八个人
that know that this thing exists.
知道它的存在
If anyone else ever found out,
如果被别人发现了
there'd be such an outcry. They'd turn it off.
肯定会引发强烈抗♥议♥ 他们会关掉它
The intelligence the machine produces
这机器所提供的情报
has already foiled a half dozen major terrorist plots.
已经成功阻止了许多恐怖阴谋
How are we supposed to live with this,
那我们又何以面对良知的煎熬
knowing that someone out there needs help?
明知有人需要帮助
Well, we don't have to.
我们不必知道
I've coded the machine.
我给机器设了程序
Every night at midnight,
每天午夜
It deletes the irrelevant list.
它会删除所有无关信息
We didn't build this to save somebody.
我们造它不是为了救某个人
We built it to save everybody.
我们造它是为了救每个人
Where's the girl?
那女孩在哪儿
Kid's worth a fortune, Finch.
那孩子身价太高 芬奇
Land the father bought panned out fifty fold.
她父亲买♥♥下的地皮价格翻了五十倍
And Landale wants it all.
而兰代尔想要独吞
Killed the whole family.
就杀了他全家
Expected to clean up after it cleared probate.
意图拿到遗产后大捞一笔
'til they found out the girl was still alive.
却发现女孩还活着
Do we know who ordered the hit?
知道是谁雇的杀手吗
Calhoun, the father's business partner.
卡霍尔 她父亲的生意伙伴
I've got eyes on him.
我在监视他
And he's walking.
而他现在有动作了
So's Theresa. Got to go.
特蕾莎也是 得走了
Wait. Theresa.
等等 特蕾莎
You know I can't keep up with you.
你知道我赶不上你
Can I ask you where you're going?
我能问下你要去哪儿吗
I'm better off alone.
我最好一个人行动
And how's that?
怎么说
It's safer.
这样更安全
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Please.
拜托了
Sooner or later,
迟早
You're gonna have to trust someone.
你总要信任别人的
You can't kill me.
你不能杀我
They need me.
他们需要我
See...
知道吗
You have vastly overestimated your value in this process.
你高估了自己在整件事中的价值
They'll just hire another couple of lawyers.
他们只需要再雇几个律师就行了
So,
所以
I'll ask you one more time.
我再问你一次
Where's the girl?
那女孩在哪儿
Kiss my ass.
去你的吧
Can't tell you how much
我们对您为玉成此事
we appreciate your patience and support on this, councilman.
所付出的耐心和支持感激不尽 议员先生
You're sure we're free and clear on this?
你确定我们不会被牵连吗
Rezoned for residential.
重新划为住♥宅♥区
Hell, you can break ground as early as next month.
当然 你下个月就可以开始动工了
Jimmy Calhoun.
吉米·卡霍尔
I got to hand it to you.
我服了你了
You really turned this thing around,
你果然扭转乾坤
saw what nobody else did on the property.
眼光独到啊
This is a real game-changer.
真正的高手
Thank you, sir.
多谢夸奖 先生
The good people of Brooklyn deserve it, sir.
布鲁肯林的市民们应得的 先生
Look forward to it, Jim.
期待着了 吉姆
Neighbor called it in.
邻居报的警
Thought they heard a dispute.
说他们听到了争吵
A dispute.
争吵
Yeah. You think?
是的 你觉得呢
Yeah, thank goodness for vigilant neighbors, huh?
是啊 感谢那些警惕的邻居哈
Oh, yeah. Found this stuffed in his mouth.
对了 在他嘴里发现了这个
We got to find out who this girl is.
我们得查出这女孩是谁
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
哪位
Hello?
喂
Thank you for calling the Fenwick, New York.
感谢致电纽约纽芬威旅店
How can I assist you?
请问有什么事
Sorry.
不好意思
You really need to watch where you're going.
你真该长个眼睛看看路
Call off the dogs.
叫回你的手下
Theresa Whitaker. Right now.
别碰特蕾莎·威德克 马上
It's too-- it's too late.
太 太迟了
It's done. It's already done.
去了 已经去了
He's coming, Finch. Get off that floor.
他过来了 芬奇 快离开
We have to go. Now.
我们得走了 快
I can see him.
我看见他了
He's coming down the hall.
他沿着走廊走过来
He's going for the fuse box.
他走向了保险丝盒
He's gonna cut out the lights in the hallway.
他要切断走廊的灯
He's gonna see the lights in our room.
这样就能看到我们房♥间里的光
Quick. Turn 'em all off.
快 关灯
I told you we should have left.
我就说我们得离开这
You did. I'm sorry.
你是说过 抱歉
Give me your phone.
把电♥话♥给我
What are we doing?
我们要做什么
Just--just... wait. Hurry up.
等等 快
I don't understand.
我不明白
Listen to me.
听我说
Let's go.
快走
Don't...
别
This isn't gonna work.
这样没用
He's coming. He's right outside the door.
他来了 他就在门外
Just be quiet. He's coming. I know.
安静 他来了 我知道
No, no, no. Too slow. Come on. This way.
不不不 太慢了 这边走
We haven't got much time.
我们没时间了
He's here.
他来了
Fire escape. You can go down.
消防梯 你快走
Come on. Go. Go.
快点 快 快
You coming?
你不来吗
I can't get through there.
我过不去
You have to go without me.
你得一个人走
I'm staying with you.
我留下陪你
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表