剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Sweep every floor. I want him alive.
排查每层楼 活捉他们
Who was that?
他们是谁
FBI. They want to kill me too?
联邦调查局 他们也想杀了我吗
Actually, they're after me. What?
其实他们要抓的是我 什么
Finch, need a little help here.
芬奇 这里需要帮忙
Working on it.
正在想办法
Mr. Reese, make your way to the freight elevator
里瑟先生 去货梯那里
at the northwest corner of the building.
就在这幢大楼的西北角
Take it down to parking sublevel four.
下到停车场的负四层
There's an old service tunnel.
那里有一个旧检修通道
It leads out to the old water treatment plant at the seaport.
通往一个港口的老净水厂
I'll pick you up there.
我去那里接你
Okay.
好的
Wait.
等等
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走
My men are closing in, but there's a complication.
我的人快进去了 但是有个问题
The feds are here.
有联邦探员在那里
They're not looking for Turing.
他们不是去抓图灵的
They want the shooter.
是去抓那个枪手的
We're gonna take them both out.
我们要把他们两个都干掉
How the hell are we gonna take them out
我们怎么干掉他们两个
with the feds on top of us?
上边全是联邦探员
We got a guy on the inside
警局内部有我们的人
that's going to feed us their location,
他会告诉我们条子在哪里
take care of the cameras.
帮我们躲避摄像头
The feds think he's holding Turing hostage.
联邦探员以为他把图灵挟为人♥质♥
He's some kind of special forces wacko.
当他是特种部队的变♥态♥
He'll do anything to resist capture.
会不惜一切代价拒捕
Bring the gear?
装备带来了吗
Enough to blow a hole to China.
足够炸穿地球直通中国了
We're gonna corner him and blow the whole floor.
我们把他逼进角落里 再炸掉整层楼
Make it look like he did it.
栽赃给他
Let's go make a mess.
去大干一场吧
Ms. Morgan,
摩根女士
any luck finding the person who hired HR to kill Turing?
找出雇佣HR杀图灵的人了吗
Not yet, but I tracked down Hans Friedrickson's assistant.
还没 但查到了汉斯·弗里德瑞克森的助手
Turns out he actually was away on a business trip.
原来他是真的出差去了
Then who was the man threatening Turing?
那威胁图灵的是谁呢
About to find out.
马上就知道了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Sure, we can talk.
当然 没问题
I traced your cell phone.
我查了你的手♥机♥
And here's the thing, Hans.
结果是这样的 "汉斯"
Your cell phone is registered to a low-life named Jimmy White.
你的手♥机♥登记在一位叫吉米·怀特的混混名下
Short-con operator, had a couple of stints in minimum security.
设过小骗局 蹲过轻犯监狱
But I got to say, impersonating a prosecutor?
但我得说 假扮公诉律师
That's probably not your best play.
这角色你可不适合
It was just a gig.
这就是个活儿
They forced me to pretend I was this Hans guy,
他们强迫我装成那个汉斯
threaten some shrink.
恐吓一名心理医生
Who forced you?
谁强迫你的
I don't know.
我不知道
I swear I don't know.
我发誓我不知道
It was all over email.
都是通过电子邮件联♥系♥的
They were...
他们
blackmailing me.
勒索我
They knew everything.
他们什么都知道
We made it to the elevator, Finch.
我们到电梯了 芬奇
Glad to hear it.
太好了
I'll contact you when I'm in position.
我就位后跟你联♥系♥
Ms. Morgan,
摩根女士
Are we any closer to identifying who hired HR?
查出雇HR的人了吗
No, but something seems really off.
没 不过有点不对劲
Someone paid Hans to become Turing's patient.
有人雇那个汉斯去当图灵的病人
I'm going back to her office to see
我现在去她的办公室看看
if I can dig up anything else.
能否查出别的线索
And, Harold,
还有 哈罗德
Be careful.
小心点
I'd hate for anything to happen to our mutual friend.
我可不想我们共同的朋友出事
Got word they're on the freight elevator.
收到信儿说他们在货梯里
You can cut them off on 25.
你可以去二十五楼截他们
What are we doing?
这是干什么
They hit the button on the floor below us.
那些人在楼下等着我们
The guys who were trying to kill you
是要杀你的人
or the guys who were trying to kill me?
还是要杀我的人
Open the fire safety panel.
打开消防板
Try shorting the wires till the override light comes on.
把电线弄短路 开启备用电源
Then we can bypass the floor below.
我们就能直接跳过楼下那层了
They stopped the elevator at 26.
他们在二十六楼停下来了
Set your charges in the stairwell, and get rid of them.
派组人去楼梯间 干掉他们
Move.
走
I think I owe you an apology.
我想我欠你一句抱歉
How do you figure?
为什么这么说
I diagnosed you as paranoid.
我曾认为你是个偏执狂
Just because you're paranoid
你是偏执狂
doesn't mean they're not trying to kill you.
不代表他们不会杀你
I can't find the right wire.
我找不到那根线
It's not working.
不行的
Got him.
找到他了
Tell the teams to stage off 27.
让小分队去二十七楼楼梯间
Enter 26 through stairwell "B."
从楼梯间B口去二十六楼
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
FBI's closing in.
联调局的人正在接近
FBI's closing in.
联调局的人正在接近
Where are we at, guys? We are good to go, boss.
你们到哪儿了 我们可以了 老大
Where are we at, guys? We are good to go, boss.
你们到哪儿了 我们可以了 老大
All right, you move in on my mark.
好的 等我命令就行动
All right, you move in on my mark.
好的 等我命令就行动
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Just stay behind me, and I'll hold them off as long as I can.
躲在我后面 我会尽可能拖住他们
Just stay behind me, and I'll hold them off as long as I can.
躲在我后面 我会尽可能拖住他们
Do it.
动手
Do it.
动手
Get ready to move.
准备行动
Get ready to move.
准备行动
He's armed, but I want him taken alive, if possible.
他有武器 但如果可以 我要活捉他
He's armed, but I want him taken alive, if possible.
他有武器 但如果可以 我要活捉他
Understood?
明白了吗
Understood?
明白了吗
But I'll give you the signal.
等我指令
But I'll give you the signal.
等我指令
On your count, Simmons.
等你发令 西蒙斯
On your count, Simmons.
等你发令 西蒙斯
Five...
五
Five...
五
In a bit of a bind, Harold.
有点麻烦了 哈罗德
In a bit of a bind, Harold.
有点麻烦了 哈罗德
Four...
四
Four...
四
Hope you've got some tricks left up your sleeve.
但愿你还有些保留绝技
Hope you've got some tricks left up your sleeve.
但愿你还有些保留绝技
One or two.
有一两个吧
One or two.
有一两个吧
Three...
三
Three...
三
Two...
二
Two...
二
Move in, team, now.
上 小分队 快
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表