剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Thought you would have turned this thing off by now.
还以为你已经把这玩意儿关掉了
We turn it over tomorrow.
我们明天才把它移交出去
I'm keeping it online as long as possible.
我要让它尽可能长时间地在线
The world has been spinning for 5 billion years
过去的50亿年里没有你的机器
without your machine, Harold.
地球一样转 哈罗德
I'm sure it will be fine for one more night.
我看再多一个晚上也没事
Honestly, I'll be glad to be rid of the thing.
说实话 我很高兴能摆脱这玩意儿
This "thing" has already saved countless lives.
这"玩意儿"已经成功挽救无数生命
You mean countless relevant lives.
你是指无数"相关"生命
We had to draw the line somewhere.
我们必须区分轻重缓急
Everyone is relevant to someone.
每个人都会与某些人相关
You would know that if you had
如果你生命中
anyone in your life you cared about.
有真心在乎的人 你就会明白的
I'm sorry.
对不起
What you've built here is incredible.
你的成就无以伦比
And no one else will ever get a chance to tell you that.
其他人将没有机会告诉你这点
And I don't envy the decisions you've had to make,
我明白你做出的决定何等艰难
but I worry about you.
但我真的担心你
Seven years, you've been watching other people's lives,
七年来 你一直观察着别人的生活
their plans, their relationships.
他们的计划 他们的人际交往
Maybe it's time for you to invest a little time on your own.
现在应该抽出点时间给自己了
Who says I haven't?
谁说我没时间给自己
I know you like your secrets, Harold,
我知道你喜欢保密 哈罗德
but if you had found someone,
但如果你找到了另一半
I would never hear the end of it.
我肯定早听到耳朵长茧子了
Hello, Lionel.
你好啊 莱奈尔
You ready to bust some dirty cops?
准备好抓些腐♥败♥警♥察♥了吗
Simmons wants me to meet the HR brass next week.
西蒙斯想让我下周去见HR的头
Then call me next week. I'm busy with research.
那就下周再给我电♥话♥ 我正忙着调查呢
Research?
调查
You mean following your boss again.
你是又去跟踪你老板了吧
You tailed him for weeks.
你都跟了他好几周了
You couldn't even find out where he lives.
连他住哪里都没找到
Yeah, well, unless you got an address,
是啊 除非你弄到地址
I'd say that we're both striking out, huh?
否则咱俩不过半斤八两罢了
Finch? We need to meet, Mr. Reese.
芬奇 我们得见一面 里瑟先生
We've just received another number.
刚刚收到了新号♥码
We never had this conversation,
我们的谈话绝不能外泄
but I wanted to thank you personally
我想亲自感谢你
for your work on the Dubai report.
所做的迪拜报告
If you hadn't flagged Carlson--
如果不是你发现了卡尔森
Carlson, Sir?
什么卡尔森 长官
He was the key to the whole thing.
他是整件事情的关键
You saved our assets, son. Thank you, Sir.
你挽救了情报 孩子 谢谢长官
Henry Peck, 33 years old,
亨利·佩克 33岁
never married, lives alone in Turtle Bay.
未婚 独居在玳瑁湾
Peck works as a chartered financial analyst,
佩克是名注册金融分♥析♥师
which is a fancy way of saying he picks stocks
通俗点说 他负责为一家小型金融企业
for a small financial firm, Decker and North Associates.
"德克和诺斯联合公♥司♥"挑选股票
Are you following me?
你有没有在听
Financial analyst. It's riveting.
金融分♥析♥师 引人入胜啊
Well, they can't all be baby's and mafia dons.
总不能都是婴儿或者黑♥手♥党♥头目吧
So far, the most unusual thing about Henry Peck is that
到目前为止 亨利·佩克最突出一点就是
he has better-than-average security habits.
他的安保措施高于常人
I haven't been able to hack his voicemail,
我还无法黑入他的留言箱
his email, or any online accounts.
电子邮箱 以及在线账户
Secretive, solitary...
神秘 独居
he's just like you, Finch.
他跟你挺像 芬奇
So how'd you get his number?
你是怎么拿到他的号♥码的
Well, John, there's this machine...
约翰 我们有机器
Yeah, but you didn't get it here.
没错 但你不是在这里拿到号♥码的
No...
不是
It's much more subtle than that.
情况要更微妙
And it's time I knew
我也该知道
how the machine communicates with you.
机器是如何与你进行沟通的
Why?
为什么
Not to be blunt,
恕我直言
but wouldn't you want me to keep doing this
不过如果你一旦发生意外
if something ever happened to you?
难道你不想我一个人继续下去吗
If something ever happens, I have...
如果发生意外 我有
a contingency.
应急预案
Well, sooner or later,
迟早
you're gonna need to let the cat out of the bag, Finch.
你要把秘密说出来的 芬奇
Curiosity kills cats, Mr. Reese.
好奇会害死猫的 里瑟先生
Finch, so far the biggest threat to Peck
芬奇 到目前为止对佩克来说最大的危险
is a paper cut.
是被纸划伤
Any luck getting more info on him?
他个人资料方面有什么幸运发现吗
It's gonna take more than luck.
光凭幸运是搞不定的
The firm's firewall is even better than Peck's.
公♥司♥的防火墙比佩克的还要安全
Yeah, I've got line of sight on his office,
是啊 我能看清他的办公室了
but I can't get any signals from his Wi-Fi or cell.
但就是接收不到他的无线或手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
He works in the IQZ Telecom Building.
他在IQZ电♥信♥大楼上班
Financial firms like to co-locate with internet hubs,
金融企业喜欢在互联网中心扎堆
so they can get their trades in a few picoseconds faster.
以方便他们的交易比别人快个几微微秒
If you're not getting a signal,
如果接收不到信♥号♥♥
it's probably just interference from IQZ's antennas.
可能是被IQZ屏蔽了
Couldn't bluejack him, Finch,
没法连上他的手♥机♥ 芬奇
so I went old school... wireless bug.
所以我改用传统办法 无线窃听器
Alicia, it's Henry Peck... again.
艾丽西娅 我是亨利·佩克 又打来了
Listen, I really need to talk to you,
我真的需要跟你谈谈
so please just give me a call
请给我回个电♥话♥
and we'll find a place to meet, okay?
咱们找地方见一面 好吗
Alicia...so who's Alicia? An ex-girlfriend?
艾丽西娅 谁是艾丽西娅 前女友吗
Or someone he wishes was a girlfriend?
还是曾经的单恋对象
Mr. Peck! You forgot to wipe your phone.
佩克先生 你忘了清除电♥话♥记录了
He has to wipe his phone's memory?
他还得清除电♥话♥记录吗
It's become common practice for executives traveling overseas,
现在高管海外旅行经常会有此类要求
but that's the first time I've heard of it here.
但在这里 我还是第一次听说
Sorry, I guess I'm just a little distracted today.
抱歉 我今天有点走神了
Well, you work too hard.
你工作太累了
I want to know what goes on in Peck's office,
我要知道佩克在办公室干些什么
and since we can't get signals out,
既然我们在室外弄不到信♥号♥♥
I'll have to charm my way in.
我只能施展魅力混进去了
May I help you?
您有什么事吗
Yes...
是的
John Rooney, assets.
约翰·鲁尼 资产经理人
I have a meeting with...
我来见个人
Thomas Brewster, CFA.
汤姆·布鲁斯特 金融分♥析♥师
Tom Brewster.
汤姆·布鲁斯特
I'm a tad early.
我早到了一会儿
We just lost the feed from our bug.
窃听器信♥号♥♥消失了
I don't have a record of that meeting,
我这没有此次会面的记录
And I'm afraid nobody's allowed back without an appointment.
没有预约恐怕您不能进去
Perhaps you should reschedule.
也许您应该重新安排一次
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表