剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Okay.
行
Hey!
喂
All right, come on. Let's go.
好了 够了 我们走
Sorry, Bill.
对不起 比尔
What made you start on the banks?
你怎么就开始扯上银行去了
Realized the job that I had
意识到我的工作
wasn't going to allow me to do the things that I wanted.
不能满足我去做我想做的事情
I had a debt to pay.
我有笔债要还
Money? More like an obligation.
钱 不如说是责任
You got kids?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I was just asking.
就是问问
What about the rest of the guys?
另外那些人呢
They got debts too?
他们也有债吗
Straub does.
斯特劳博有
Gambling.
赌债
Is that why Straub's so jumpy?
所以斯特劳博就一直这么脾气火爆
You'd be jumpy too, you got blown up twice.
你要是被炸上天两次 你也跟他一样
Listen, man, I got to get to work.
兄弟 我得去上班了
Wait for the call.
等电♥话♥
Any luck ID'ing that woman?
找到那个女人了吗
Kindergarten records say the girl is Amy Myles,
幼儿园记录上那小女孩叫艾米·迈尔斯
Daughter of Stacey Myles.
是史黛西·迈尔斯的女儿
Father's name not given.
父亲的名字没有写
I'm checking hospital records. What about you?
我在查医院记录 你呢
I'm going to check on someone else--
我要回去查另外一个人
a guy named Straub.
那个叫斯特劳博的家伙
Strauby, what gives?
斯特劳博 怎么了
We made you nearly 80 grand last job.
我们上次赚了有8万
I got five-- it's not enough.
我拿了5千 还是不够
Well, you know how it is. I had to clean the money.
这事你也明白 我得先洗好钱
That's a big, heavy discount right there.
就一来就损失不少了
Now, you guys made 20 grand-- I made less than that.
现在 你们拿了2万 我拿的更少
People I owe, they're going to take away my mom's apartment.
我那些债主 他们要收走我妈的公♥寓♥
They said one of the paper's I signed,
他们说我签了份文件
it gives them the right.
写明他们有这权利
Man, I told you to stay away from the sharks.
兄弟 我都跟你说了离高♥利♥贷♥远点
Yeah, well, I didn't have much choice then, did I?
反正 我根本没得选 不是吗
I need more money.
我要更多钱
Listen, I got a job for you...
我有份工给你
tonight.
就今晚
Now, if you do this right,
如果你好好干
There's a big score coming down--
会有大收成
400 grand big. you're kidding.
40万 你没骗我吧
big client, big job.
大客户 大油水
200 for me and 200 for you.
我拿20万 你们拿20万
Yeah, 200 divided four ways.
是啊 20万四个人分
Come here. Come on.
过来 进来
My friend, how you divvy up
朋友 你们怎么分
is your business.
是你们自己的事
With this job, you can pay off all your debt...
这个活 你能付清你所有的债
Join Manny and Danny in the land of tequila
跟曼尼和丹尼一起去龙舌兰酒的天堂
and grateful senoritas.
跟姑娘们厮混了
You remember Danny Platt?
还记得丹尼·普拉特吗
Manny Santos? Guys worked hard--
曼尼·桑托斯 努力工作的家伙们
did what they were told.
就是依令行事
And now they're enjoying their retirement.
现在都好好享受退休生活了
Say we don't make it out of one of these jobs.
如果说我们没做成一个活
Say we take casualties.
如果说我们出现了伤亡
Still the same split, right?
还是照样分 对吧
50/50 with you?
跟你对半分
Sure.
当然
But you guys are going to make it out.
但是你们几个肯定能行
You're a unit-- team.
你们是个整体 是个团队
Hey, Carter. I followed up on your radio lead.
卡特 我追查了你说的无线电线索
Teddy Dalloway-- 6'2",
泰迪·达洛维 身高188
220 pounds, discharged from the army five months ago.
体重200斤 五个月之前被开除了军籍
A big guy, but that's not what gave him away.
大块头 不过那个不是他暴露的原因
He's left-handed.
他是左撇子
Yep, we've got a GPS lock on his phone.
对 我们锁定了他手♥机♥的GPS
See if he leads us to the rest of the gang.
看我们能不能顺着他找到其他人
Look, if, uh, Teddy makes a move,
如果 泰迪有行动了
you call me. I don't care what time.
你就打给我 随时都可以
Hey, Finch, just got the call.
芬奇 刚收到电♥话♥
Gang's picking me up.
团伙来接我
Get told the target en route.
说是目标已经上路
You're not going in with them?
你不会要跟他们一起去吧
Got to watch Joey's back.
总得帮着点乔伊
Don't trust his friend Straub one bit.
信不过他哥们斯特劳博
I did not understand "infiltrate the gang" to mean
我可没想过"渗透犯罪团伙"意味着
join them in their robberies. no choice.
参加他们的抢劫活动 没办法
I'll keep the line open.
我会保持通话
Monitor the police band for me.
帮我监听警用频道
Here.
给
Why the heavy artillery?
这么强的火力干啥
Target's a mob gambling joint,
目标是个黑帮赌博窝点
445 Mulvaney.
木宛尼街445号♥
People inside guaranteed to be packing.
里面的人是绝对有赚头
ETA, 60 seconds. Phones off,
预计到达时间 60秒 关手♥机♥
batteries out, radio comms only.
摘电池 只能用无线电
Tracked Teddy Dalloway's GPS.
追踪了泰迪的GPS信♥号♥♥
He left Brooklyn 20 minutes ago, in some kind of vehicle.
他20分钟前离开了布鲁克林 在车里
He did three pick-ups.
中途停了三次
It's the gang. Know where they're heading?
接应团伙 知道他们去哪了吗
Somewhere around here.
就在这附近
Get back against the wall!
退后靠墙
Against the wall! Put the money down!
统统靠墙 放下钱
Back against the wall!
都靠墙
Back! Back! Go! Go!
退后 退后 快 快
Gonna call backup. Do that.
得叫支援 赶紧的
Back! Back! Back! Back!
退后 退后 退后 退后
Put it down!
放下
Put the money down! Down! Reese, NYPD dispatch
把钱放下 放下 里瑟 纽约警局调配中心
just received a backup call for that address.
刚接到这个地址的请求支援电♥话♥
John, NYPD is en route.
约翰 纽约警♥察♥已经上路
Do you hear me? we got to move out!
你听见了吗 我们得撤了
Cops are coming! How the hell do you know?
条子要来了 你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道
Police band. They have our address.
警用频道 他们知道我们这地址了
We gotta move. Leave the money.
必须得走了 别管钱了
I'm not going. leave the money,
我不走 别管钱了
We gotta move! No way! I'm not leaving.
我们得走 没门 老子不走
That's it. Move! Now!
够了 行动 马上
Move! Move!
行动 行动
Everyone over! Move across!
都让开 赶紧过
I don't hear any damn cops!
我没听到有什么鬼条子
We left like 100 grand up there!
我们这么就落下了10多万啊
Hear 'em now, Straub?
现在听见了吗 斯特劳博
Damn lucky for us he was listening in.
幸亏他有在监听
Come on, let's go. This way.
好了 我们走 这边
Let's move.
我们走
Nobody move!
都不许动
I don't know what happened--
我不知道怎么回事
We hardly got in there before the cops were on us.
我们刚进去不久条子就上门了
Joey and the new guy,
乔伊和那个新人
they said to leave the money.
他们说放下钱不要了
Yeah, how thoughtful of them.
他们还真是考虑周到
You guys let me down, Straub.
你们让我失望了 斯特劳博
Well, I'll make it up to you.
我一定会补偿你
You got to give us another chance, all right?
你得再给我们一次机会 好吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表