剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Every time I close my eyes, I see him.
我一闭上眼睛 就能看到他
He won't stop.
他不放过我
Maybe I'm already dead.
也许我已经死了
Surgical three--down that hall, second door on the left.
三号♥病房♥ 在走廊尽头 左手边第二扇门
Yes, all right.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Davidson in eight needs a CBC,
八号♥房♥的戴维森先生需要全血细胞计数
an EKG, and a portable chest x-ray.
做心电图 以及便携式胸透
And the kid in five needs stitches--
五号♥房♥的孩子需要缝针
4-centimeter head laceration.
头部撕裂 伤口四厘米
What about the guy in four?
那四号♥房♥的那个呢
He's, uh, been waiting for three hours.
他已经 等了三小时了
Thank you.
谢谢
You look rather busy today. I was hoping to avoid this.
你今天很忙啊 我本来不想来的
Oh, sorry about the wait.
不好意思让你等这么久
I'm Dr. Tillman. How do you do?
我是提尔曼医生 你好
Hi.
你好
I see that you are experiencing some back pain.
看来你是背痛
My doctor's playing golf in the Caymans.
我的医生去开曼群岛打高尔夫了
I just need a refill on my pain medication.
我只需要再拿点止痛药
All right, on a scale of one to five,
好吧 严重程度从一到五
how bad's your pain?
你的背有多痛
On a good day, three. Today is not a good day.
好的情况下是三 今天可不是好情况
Squeeze my hands.
抓着我的手
All right.
好吧
Judging from your bone grafts,
从你的骨骼结构来看
it looks like you had spinal-fusion surgery about...
看你做过脊椎融合手术
a year or two ago? Yeah.
一两年前吗 是的
You know, if your pain's chronic,
如果你长♥期♥背痛
there are other treatments.
还有其他治疗方法
How were you injured?
你怎么受的伤
It's a long story.
说来话长了
Please, I was hoping you might be able to just...
拜托 你是否能直接
give me a prescription.
给我点处方药
You really should have a full workup.
你真的应该全面检查一下
CT, MRI...
做下CT 核磁共振
But you are the most polite patient I've seen all week,
但你是我这周来接待过的最有礼貌的病人
so, I'll make a exception.
那我就破例一下吧
Okay, this is for three days.
好吧 这是三天的药
If you're still in pain, you have to come back, okay?
如果你还是痛 一定要再回来 好吗
That's quite all right, Dr. Tillman.
没关系 提尔曼医生
I have everything I need.
我需要的就是这些
Duty calls.
该去工作了
Take care. Thanks.
保重 谢谢
Machine spit out a new number?
机器又跳出一个号♥码吗
Megan Tillman--
梅根·提尔曼
Graduated Columbia Medical School top of her class,
以第一名的成绩毕业于哥伦比亚医学院
hasn't missed a day of work since her residency began.
从开始做住院医生起就没请过一天假
Hey, Doug, I'm gonna go grab some lunch.
道格 我去吃点东西
Page if you need me.
有事就呼我
She puts in 80 hours a week at the hospital--
她一周要在医院呆上80个小时
Single, lives alone.
单身 独居
Hi. Burger and fries, please.
你好 请给我汉堡和薯条
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, sorry. Not at all.
不好意思 没关系
Anybody at the hospital have a problem with the doctor?
医院有什么人和这个医生有过节吗
No complaints, no malpractice lawsuits--
没有投诉 也没有医疗事故诉讼
seems friendly, well-liked.
友善 受欢迎
So we've got no idea why the machine singled her out.
这么说我们完全不知道机器为什么吐了她的号♥
Come on, grab a drink with us.
来嘛 和我们去喝一杯
Even workaholics need a night off.
就算是工作狂也需要夜生活
Workaholics need rest.
工作狂需要休息
I'm going home and hitting the hay.
我要回家睡觉了
Okay. In other words...
好吧 也就是说...
In other words, we'll have to watch her
也就是说 我们得一直盯着她
around the clock to figure out what kind of trouble she's in.
查出她到底被卷进了什么麻烦事
If you'd like a raise, Mr. Reese,
如果你想要加薪 里瑟先生
all you have to do is ask.
只管开口好了
Doctor has a 6:00 a.m. shift, right?
医生是早上六点的班吧
Yes, why?
是的 怎么
Looks like she's changed her mind about going out.
看来她改变主意要出门了
Girl like you shouldn't be sitting here all alone.
你这样的女人不该一个人坐在这儿
Guy like you should watch where he puts his hands.
你这样的男人不该毛手毛脚
Hold on, Finch. Come on.
慢着 芬奇 别这样
I got a guy with a gun.
我看到有个人拿着枪
Hey! Baby!
美女
Oh, God! God, please, please!
天啊天啊 求你 求你
Not my face, please! Please.
别打我脸 求你 求你了
Everything all right?
没事吧
What happened? Had to make a pit stop.
出什么事了 解手罢了
Wait.
慢着
Mr. Wall Street...
华尔街仔
Second time I've seen this guy today.
我今天是第二次看到这人
You sure?
你肯定
Yeah, he bumped into Tillman at the food truck.
绝对 他今天早上在餐车旁撞了提尔曼一下
See if I can repay the favor.
我去回报一下
Dude, sorry. Watch it, man.
伙计 借过 看着点啊 哥们
Guy's name is Andrew Benton.
此人名叫安德鲁·本顿
He's carrying benzodiazepine...
他随身带苯二氮平
roofies...
氟地♥西♥泮♥
Date rape drug.
迷♥奸♥药
I think we just found the threat, Finch.
我想我找到威胁了 芬奇
We're not the only ones following Dr. Tillman.
跟踪提尔曼医生的不只是我们
Doctor left the club alone around 3:30.
医生大约在三点半左右独自离开了夜店
She showed up at the hospital before sunrise,
她在天亮前就到了医院
Treated a twisted ankle, a heart attack,
门诊了一个崴了脚的 一个心脏病发作的
and a cut on a hand.
还有一个手被割伤的
She hasn't stopped once,
中间没停过
except to get herself a cup of coffee.
就喝了杯咖啡
She's dedicated. And not just to her job.
她很专注 不只工作如此
I asked the bartender.
我问过酒保
She's been at the club almost every night of the week.
她这周几乎每晚都在这个夜店里泡着
A double life?
双重生活
A dangerous one.
很危险啊
She's attracted some unwanted attention.
她引来了不必要的关注
Full name is Andrew William Benton.
全名叫安德鲁·威廉·本顿
He's an investment banker at Hudson Liberty Financial.
他是供职于哈德逊自♥由♥金融公♥司♥的投资银行家
Does Benton have a record?
本顿有前科吗
Technically, no,
理论上说 没有
But there are a string of accusations against him--
但针对他有一长串的指控
stalking, harassment, sexual assault.
尾♥行♥ 骚扰 性侵害
As far as I can tell, he's never been formally charged.
但据我所知 他从未被正式起诉过
Guy fits the profile of a sexual predator,
很符合性侵犯的特征
and I think he's picked out Tillman as his next victim.
我认为他挑了提尔曼作为下一个猎物
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表