剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪儿
We could do this all night.
我们可以耗上一整晚
Look at me.
看着我
Sooner or later, you're gonna start talking to me.
你迟早会开口♥交♥待的
Let's try some nonverbal communication.
我们试一下非语言的交流吧
It's me. Jessica, I mean.
是我 洁西卡
I don't even know if you check this number.
我都不知道你还会不会查看这个号♥码的信息
I need to talk.
我想跟你聊聊
Jessica, I got your message.
洁西卡 我收到你的信息了
I didn't know if you'd call me back.
你不知道你会不会给我回电
We haven't talked in-- what, four years?
我们大概有 有四年没说过话了吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is everything okay with Peter?
你跟彼得没什么事吧
Yeah, he's fine. We're both fine.
没事 他很好 我们都很好
I just...
我只是
needed a friend that I could talk to.
想找个朋友聊聊
Something's wrong. Talk to me.
肯定有事发生 告诉我
You know, you were right.
你是对的
In the airport, the last time I saw you.
我最后一次见你 在机场的时候
You said that, in the end, we were all alone.
你说 到头来 我们都是一个人
I should go.
我得挂电♥话♥了
Jess.
洁西
Bye, John.
再见 约翰
I'm coming to get you. I'll be there in 24 hours.
我去找你 给我24小时
Wait for me.
等我
I'll wait.
我等你
It all comes down to a matter of trust,
最终的关键问题是信任
the foundation of any healthy relationship.
这是一切良好关系的基础
I just need to know where this is headed.
我必须知道接下来走向如何
Trust is a two-way street, Carter.
信任是双方面的 卡特
I know.
我知道
I do trust you and your friend--
我真的信任你和你的朋友
the two people I know the least.
你们两个我其实最不了解的人
It's the job I'm not sure about anymore.
我不确定的 是这份工作
I don't know who's got my back on the force.
我不知道局里还可以信任谁
I'm pretty sure the guy across the desk from me is dirty.
我肯定我对桌那家伙不干净
I'll keep my eye on him.
我会盯着他的
I need to know more, John.
我需要知道更多 约翰
I need to know just as much as you and your friend do
我需要跟你和你朋友一样
about these cases we're working.
了解我们正在解决的案子
Okay, let's work this one together.
那行 我们一起来解决这个案子
This guy over here with his girl?
那个跟他女友在一起的家伙吗
Yeah, only that's not his girl.
就是他 但那个不是他的女友
That's his girl.
那个才是
You worthless, lying dirtbag!
你这谎话连篇的无♥耻♥小人
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
I thought you said we were working this one together.
你不是说咱们一起解决案子吗
We are.
没错啊
You're taking care of the shooter,
你搞定枪手
and I'm making sure the cheating boyfriend doesn't get hurt.
我保护那劈腿男友免受伤害
Looks fine to me.
我感觉挺好啊
Mr. Reese, a new number has come in.
里瑟先生 又有新号♥码了
Have you and Detective Carter
你和卡特警探
wrapped things up on the last one?
把上个案子解决了吗
Just about.
刚结束
You still haven't said why you brought me in.
你还没告诉我抓我的原因呢
Sit down.
坐下
Police raffle. You're the big winner.
警方抽奖活动 你中大奖了
Where's the money you owe?
你的钱在哪里
What? We don't pay the police.
什么 我们又不付钱给警♥察♥
We kick back to the mob.
我们付钱给黑帮
That chapter's closed. You pay HR now.
那章完结了 你现在要付钱给HR
Where is my money?
我的那份在哪里
I can't hear you. All right.
我听不见 好吧
I'll get your money.
我会给你钱
But I gotta take you there.
但你得跟我去拿
You go with him and get it.
你跟他去取回来
Based on her remarks at the bar,
卡特警探在酒吧说的话
sounds like Detective Carter is eyeing Fusco.
表明她已经盯上了弗斯科了
Isn't it time we told her
我们是不是应该告诉她
that he's working with HR at our behest?
他是在我们的命令下为HR做事的
Not yet.
时机未到
And after all that talk about honesty.
还说了一堆诚实正直的话
It's safer for both of them.
这样对他俩都比较安全
The less people who know about Fusco,
越少人知道弗斯科的事情
the less danger he's in.
他就越安全
So now you're protecting Fusco?
所以你是在保护弗斯科
I'm protecting an asset.
我是在保护情报提供者
Who's the new number?
新号♥码是个什么人
Tommy Clay. Lives in Queens.
汤米·克雷 住在皇后区
Married ten years to wife Joyce.
与妻子乔伊斯结婚十年了
They have a nine-year-old son.
有个九岁的儿子
No criminal record.
没有任何犯罪记录
He pays his taxes,
按时缴税
goes to church every Sunday except during football season.
除橄榄球赛季外每周日都去教堂
An ordinary guy. What's the threat?
普通人一个 有什么威胁
Did I mention what our number does for a living?
我没提这位的职业吗
Tommy Clay works for Grayling Armored Services.
汤米·克雷在格雷灵押运公♥司♥工作
You'll be a trainee working under him,
你去做他手下一名实习生
and today is training day.
今天就是实习日
The crew consists of a driver,
小组成员包括一名司机
Murray Langston, been working at Grayling for 20 years.
莫里·兰斯顿 在格雷灵工作20年了
Tommy is the hopper,
汤米是押运员
the most dangerous position on the crew,
小组里最危险的工作
because he has to leave the truck to pick up and drop off cargo.
因为他得离开押运车去取送货
And then there's the guard, which is you.
还有一名守卫 就是你
If the machine gave us Tommy's number...
既然机器给出汤米的号♥码
Somebody's probably planning a robbery.
可能有人正在策划一起抢劫案
73% of all armored car robberies
押运车抢劫案中有73%
happen when the hopper's away from the truck,
是在押运员离开押运车时发生的
so if they're gonna hit you, that's when it'll happen.
如果他们想要袭击你 就会在那时
GSM link established.
全球移♥动♥通信系统已经连接
The plate reader will scan any license in its line of sight.
车牌读取器将扫描视线范围内的所有车牌
Let us know if anyone's following the truck,
如果有人跟踪押运车 会警示我们
casing it for a robbery.
以防抢劫
First thing, we don't always know what we're carrying.
首先 我们有时不清楚押送什么东西
It's not on the manifest?
货单上没有吗
Not specifics, John. Your name's John, right?
没有注明 约翰 你叫约翰 对吧
Sometimes a client tells us what it is.
有些客户会告诉我们是什么
Sometimes they don't.
有些不说
So treat every day as if you're gonna get hit.
所以每天都得做好被抢的准备
That's a good philosophy for life.
真是条受益终生的哲理
Hey, Murray, Johnny here is a philosopher.
莫里 咱们的约翰尼可是位哲人啊
Smart.
很聪明
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表