剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Sometimes I wonder what kind of man I'd be
有时候我会想 如果她没有被杀
if she hadn't been killed.
我会变成怎样的人呢
I hear people change when they lose a parent,
我听说失去父母后 人会改变
especially when that parent is murdered.
特别是如果其父母死于谋杀
Big test today, right?
今天有个大考 对吧
I always hated algebra.
我以前恨死代数了
All those Xs a Ys made my head spin.
那些什么X啊Y啊搞得我稀里糊涂
I don't mind it so much.
我倒没觉得
Hey, you wanna talk about it?
你想跟我谈谈吗
It's no big deal. It seems like it might be.
没什么大事 看起来可不像
It's just some rich D-bag's giving me a hard time
只是有几个阔佬为了奖学金的事
for being on scholarship. I wanna know who they are.
给我难堪了 告诉我是谁
No way. Taylor.
不要 泰勒
Last thing I need is you fighting my battles.
我最不喜欢你掺和这种事情
I'm not some little kid.
我不是小孩子了
I'll take the subway home tonight.
今晚我坐地铁回家
I know you're working late.
我知道你要工作到很晚
Pad Thai for dinner? Yeah.
晚上吃泰式炒面 好
Have a good day, okay?
祝你今天愉快
Carter.
卡特
It's Lablanca in SID.
我是科调司的拉布兰卡
You ready for me to make your day?
准备迎接我给予的快乐时光吧
You're about to tell me I won a paid vacation to Hawaii?
你准备告诉我 我赢得去夏威夷的带薪假了吧
Almost as good.
差不多了
You know those accounts you thought belonged to Elias?
记得那些你认为属于以利亚的账户吧
The ones we traced to that investment firm a few weeks ago?
就是几周前我们追踪到投行的那几个账户
When you flagged those accounts,
你发现那些账户的时候
they had a balance of $4 million.
里边有4百万美元的余额
As of this morning, not a dime.
而到了今天早上 一分钱不剩了
Elias drained them, Carter. All of them.
以利亚把账户提空了 卡特 全提空了
I'll be there in ten minutes.
我十分钟内赶到
Bit of a late start, Mr. Reese.
来得可有点晚啊 里瑟先生
Did you forget to set your alarm?
你忘了上闹钟了吗
Had my yoga class.
上瑜伽课去了
Well, I hope you've gotten in touch with your Chi
好吧 希望你保持真气充盈
because it seems we have a big day ahead of us.
因为今天可有得受了
We received five numbers this morning.
今早收到了五个号♥码
Bumper crop.
大丰收啊
Meet the heads of the five families.
来见识下黑♥手♥党♥五大家族的首领
Caparelli.
卡帕雷利
Zambrano.
桑布拉诺
Grifoni.
格里福尼
Basile.
巴西莱
Gianni Moretti Jr.
吉亚尼·莫雷蒂二世
Moretti's son.
莫雷蒂的儿子
Junior took over when Moretti went to prison.
莫雷蒂进监狱后他儿子开始管事
Unless all these men suddenly decided
除非是这些人突然决定
to turn on one another,
要开始内讧
I think it's fair to assume that they're being targeted.
我认为比较合理的假设是 他们被盯上了
Short list of people crazy enough to take on
没有几个人会疯狂到敢对
the entire leadership of La Cosa Nostra.
"我们的事业"全体高层下手
Only one, in my opinion.
就我看来 只有一个
Elias.
以利亚
He's already kidnapped his father.
他已经绑♥架♥了自己的父亲
Eliminate the remaining dons,
除掉剩下的几个头目
he could control the entire mafia.
他就能掌管整个黑♥手♥党♥了
I don't know, Finch.
我不确定 芬奇
We could let the trash take out the trash.
我们可以让他们黑吃黑
I know they encouraged a certain moral flexibility
我知道你在中情局工作时 他们会鼓励纵容
when you worked at the CIA, Mr. Reese,
你"从权"的道德观 里瑟先生
but I like to think that we're reaching for a higher standard.
但我以为 我们有更高的道德标准
In any case,
无论如何
we need to consider the collateral damage.
我们都要考虑到间接伤害
So we're going to babysit the five most powerful criminals
那我们就得给这五位纽约市最有权势的罪犯
in New York.
当回保姆了
How do we get close to them?
怎么接近他们呢
These gentlemen meet once a month
这些先生们每个月会在
at the Covenant Club in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林的盟约俱乐部聚会一次
There are no cameras allowed inside the private meeting room
私人会议室里面没有摄像头
and no cell phones.
也不许带手♥机♥
Not gonna be easy to spy on these guys.
想要监视这些家伙可不容易
Not even for you, Finch.
对你来说也一样 芬奇
That sounds like a challenge, Mr. Reese.
好像在对我下战书啊 里瑟先生
The club recently installed a new fire alarm system.
俱乐部最近安装了一套新的消防警报系统
In case of emergency, fire fighters could communicate
紧急情况下 消防员能够
with anyone trapped inside through a sound system.
与被困其中的人通过声音系统交流
But any speaker can be converted to a crude microphone
但是通过转换电极 任何话筒
by reversing polarity.
都能变成简单的麦克风
Those idiots from the Department of Homeland Security,
那些国土安♥全♥部♥的白♥痴♥们
they can't even take a bribe right.
连贿赂都不会收
That shipment was half of what it was supposed to be.
出货只有原定的二分之一
What are we gonna do with it?
现在怎么办
Nice work, Finch.
干得漂亮 芬奇
We'll step on it more than usual.
咱们用点新手段
If the customers complain,
如果顾客要投诉
they can put a note in our suggestion box.
可以投进意见箱里
You kidding me with this?
你们开什么玩笑
Business as usual like nothing's changed?
生意照常 就当什么也没发生吗
We're all very sorry for your father's situation, Junior.
我们对你父亲的际遇感到抱歉 二世
Situation?
际遇
My father's probably dead.
我父亲可能都已经死了
I wanna know what the family's gonna do to retaliate
我想知道家族准备如何
against this Elias.
报复以利亚
You mean your half-brother?
你是说你同父异母的哥哥
Your old man brought this on himself.
你老子自找的
He sired a little bastard and then he had the poor taste
他射出了那混球 然后又架不住丢人
to have the mother bumped off.
干掉那当妈的
That's a filthy lie.
这是无♥耻♥的谎言
No disrespect, Junior.
无意冒犯 二世
We don't care if you bring Elias over for Thanksgiving.
我们不在乎你要不要请以利亚来欢度感恩节
He's a player, brings in a lot of cash.
他是个明白人 能给我们带来钱
You wanna work with a man that you know is robbing you?
你们居然想跟他合作 你们明知道他抢劫你
And stealing our territories?
还吞食了我们的地盘
It's a business, kid. It's not a love affair.
这是生意 又不是谈情说爱
We work with him,
跟他合作
we all get rich.
我们都能赚大钱
We need to convey to these gentlemen
我们得告诉这些先生们
that Elias won't be interested in making a deal.
以利亚没兴趣跟他们做交易
I think it's time to update Detective Carter.
我以为该通知卡特警探了
That could be difficult, since she's not speaking to us.
有难度 她现在都不跟我们说话了
An apology might go a long way, Mr. Reese.
一声道歉 大有裨益 里瑟先生
If Elias moved all of his money,
如果以利亚把钱都转移走了
where did it go?
那转到哪儿去了呢
I don't know yet.
我暂时也没头绪
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表