剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Scotch, neat.
威士忌 不加冰
Make it a double.
双份
That good, eh?
心情这么好
Let's see. I lost my job today.
算算看 我今天丢了工作
Top it all off, they canceled my flight.
更惨的是 航♥班♥还被取消了
Sorry.
真遗憾
I'm a journalist. That comes with the territory.
我是记者 家常便饭了
You religious?
你信教吗
Seriously?
真的吗
That's the line you're going with?
你就这么搭讪
No, I'm just curious
不 我只是好奇
if you believe in a higher power.
你是否相信 存在着更高的力量
Imagine if the world had utterly changed,
想象下 这世界已经彻底改变
and no one had noticed a thing.
却无人知晓
I'm talking about
我是说
an international stealth operation
有个跨国秘密行动
to acquire and shutter every company
目标是找到并关闭每一家
researching artificial intelligence.
研发人工智能的公♥司♥
Artificial intelligence?
人工智能
That's a real thing?
真的存在吗
Oh, it's here.
当然存在
I think an A.I. slipped into the world unannounced,
我认为某个人工智能已悄然降世
then set out to strangle its rivals in the crib.
要把所有的竞争对手都扼杀在摇篮中
And I know I'm on to something,
我肯定是查到点子上了
because my sources keep disappearing.
因为我的线人不断消失
My editor got reassigned.
我的主编被调任
And now my job's gone.
现在我又被炒了
More and more, it just feels like
我慢慢感觉
I was the only one investigating the story.
自己是全世界唯一在调查此事的人了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sure I sound like a real conspiracy nut.
我听起来肯定像个满嘴阴谋论的疯子
No, I understand.
不 我明白
You're saying an artificial intelligence
你的意思是有个人工智能
bought your paper so you'd lose your job
买♥♥下了你工作的报社 让你丢了工作
and your flight would be canceled.
航♥班♥还被取消了
And you'd end up back at this bar...
你只得来到这间酒吧
where the only security camera would go out.
酒吧里唯一的监控摄像头坏了
And the bartender would have to leave suddenly
而酒保马上要忽然离开
after getting an emergency text.
因为他收到一条紧急短♥信♥
The world has changed.
这世界已经改变
You should know you're not the only one who figured it out.
你不是唯一知晓的人
You're one of three.
只是三个人之一
The other two will die in a traffic accident in Seattle in 14 minutes.
另外两人会在14分钟后死于西雅图的一场车祸
I have to say,
我必须承认
the early results are impressive.
前期的成果令人惊叹
Samaritan has preempted multiple threats
撒马利亚人预先解除了多起
to national security.
对国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
You're welcome, Senator.
不用谢 参议员
Your machine seems to be
你的机器看起来
even more aggressive than Northern Lights.
比北极光更为激进
Samaritan is designed to be proactive.
撒马利亚人的设定就是先发制人
We can't afford to miss even one terrorist now, can we?
现在可是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都不能漏掉 是吧
All assurances aside,
先不谈这些保证
what really concerns me is accountability.
我担心的是责任
Accountability?
责任
It appears Decima Technology has been dismantled
似乎德西玛科技已经解散
as a viable business entity, which makes me wonder,
不再是商业实体了 这让我很想知道
who exactly is getting the NSA feeds?
国安局的监控信♥号♥♥到底发给谁了
We had a deal, Senator.
我们约定好了 参议员
We get the feeds.
我们拿到信♥号♥♥
You get the relevant numbers.
你们拿到相关号♥码
What we do with that information is entirely up to us.
用那些信息做什么 完全是我们自己的事
That deal offered us plausible deniability.
这约定为我们提供了合理推诿
If the public ever gets wind of Samaritan,
要是公众发现了撒马利亚人
I just hope you're somewhere to be found.
我只希望有地方能找到你
I wonder if our...fine senator
我想知道这位 好参议员
has become more of a problem than asset.
是不是已经从资产变成了负担
One that needs to be eliminated.
需要加以清理
And what about Harold Finch and his associates?
那哈罗德·芬奇和他的帮手呢
That's unlike you.
这可真不像你
Still, I'm sure whatever rock they decide to hide under,
反正 不管他们躲在哪块石头下
we'll find them as soon as they emerge.
只要一冒头我们就会发现他们
You must be allergic.
肯定是过敏
Certainly looking fierce today, sweetheart.
你今天还真是犀利啊 甜心
Unfortunately, we hired you to sell this stuff,
很可惜 我们雇你来是让你卖♥♥货
not scare off the customers.
不是让你把顾客吓跑的
Lady over there's been waiting 15 minutes for a makeover.
那边的女士等化妆等了15分钟了
Now put on a smile and snap to it, will you?
给点笑脸 开始干活 行吗
Okay, this day job thing, not really working out.
这种正职 我受不了
Sorry, Sam.
抱歉 萨姆
You need an identity.
你需要一个身份
And you need to trust the machine.
而且你得信任机器
Wait, the machine put me in this silly-ass job?
等等 是机器安排我♥干♥这傻♥逼♥工作的
It's the only way to keep you alive
只有这样才能保住你的命
and off Samaritan's radar.
不被撒马利亚人发现
For what it's worth, I really like the new look.
不过呢 我好喜欢你的新形象
You're definitely an autumn.
你绝配秋色系
I could stab you with my stiletto.
信不信我拿跟鞋踹你
Enough already.
见好就收啊
Now when are we getting new numbers?
我们什么时候能够收到新号♥码
Keep it down.
小声点
The machine has its reasons.
机器行事自有道理
Stay in character.
扮好自己的角色
Follow the calendar on the phone I gave you.
照着我给你的手♥机♥上的日程行事
Check Angler.
查查"愿者上钩"
Maybe find a match.
也许能找到配对
A match?
配对
As in a date?
约会对象
Make it look good.
扮漂亮点
But for now,
不过现在
I need you to make me look good.
我要你 先把我扮漂亮点
New job interview.
新工作面试
Just promise me John's a barista.
告诉我约翰在给人端茶倒水
Why down here, yo?
干嘛来这儿
NYPD's got cams all over the city.
纽约警♥察♥的摄像头遍布全城
You can't be too careful.
小心点总没错
Where's the product?
货在哪儿
Uncut Afghan snow.
原装阿富汗货
It stamped?
压过了
Where'd you get it from?
你们从哪儿弄来的
Enough talk.
废话少说
Show us the damn money.
钱先给我们看看
It's in the trunk.
在后备箱
It's all here.
都在这儿
We'll take that.
我们拿走
Matter of fact, we'll take it all.
其实吧 我们都要拿走
This is where you get off.
你可以滚了
You don't want to do that.
这么做可不明智
Oh, no?
是吗
Waste this bitch.
废了这贱♥人♥
Down on the ground.
趴在地上
Hands behind your head.
手放到脑后
Detective?
警探
You okay?
你没事吧
Escort these clowns to the E.R.
把这些小丑押去急救室
Get the drugs and money to evidence.
毒品和钱收为物证
Gotta go.
得走了
Sir, don't you need to file a report,
长官 您不需要填报告吗
firing your service weapon?
佩枪开火了
It wasn't my weapon.
不是我的枪
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表