剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You force your target into a kill zone
巧妙地诱使目标
by subtly shifting his direction.
进入特定的杀人区域
Carter's looking at the scene now.
卡特正在现场调查
The vehicles, the stop light.
那些车 那个停车信♥号♥♥灯
It was professional,
手法很专业
but who wants Adam dead enough to bring in a hit team?
谁这么想弄死亚当 甚至雇佣杀手团队呢
I've been watching my money.
我在监控我的那笔钱
The majority of it is being shuffled into one company--
大部分被投进了一家公♥司♥
Tritak, same one that Adam's uncle mentioned--
崔坦公♥司♥ 就是亚当舅舅提到的那家
Only at ten times the rate that his money was invested.
但价格是他投入时的十倍
Someone is moving faster than before.
有人加快动作了
Tritak invests in the Louisiana/Texas pipeline
崔坦公♥司♥对路易斯安那到德克萨斯的输气管道
running gas to the northeast.
投入巨资
People need natural gas,
人们需要天然气
so for the most part, Tritak should keep a steady price,
所以一般说来 崔坦公♥司♥的股价应该很稳定
but it shot up 600% recently
但它最近突然涨了六倍
because of a buy frenzy initiated at Baylor Zimm.
因为贝乐&齐姆突然疯狂买♥♥入
Insider trading?
内线交易吗
Happened before.
以前也发生过
Adam knew about it then, maybe he knows about it now.
亚当知道上次的事 也许这次他也知情
Except he won't walk away this time.
只他这次没法再逃身了
We were almost roadkill last night.
昨晚我们差点被撞死
I'm getting tired of playing around.
我受够闲扯淡了
Mr. Sowoski, I'm with the SEC.
斯沃斯基先生 我是证♥监♥会♥的
We're looking into possible criminal activities
我们正在调查贝乐&齐姆投行
at Baylor Zimm Investments.
可能存在的违规行为
We know your nephew is a trader there.
我们知道您外甥是那儿的操盘手
What? Did he do something wrong?
怎么 他犯事了吗
We can't be sure.
还不确定
Does Adam advise you on your own investments?
亚当在投资的事情有没有给过您建议
No, I got a broker for that.
没有 我有自己的经纪人
What can you tell me about...
您了解一个叫做
a company called Tritak Energy?
崔坦能源的公♥司♥吗
Not much. You'd have to talk to my guy.
不是很了解 你得跟我经纪人聊聊
But your own money is heavily invested in it, correct?
但您在它身上投了很大一笔钱 对吗
Yeah.
对
You know, I knew there was something fishy going on there,
我知道这件事有点可疑
but Adam, he put me with good people.
但是亚当给我推荐了一个很好的经纪人
He said it was fine.
他说不会有问题
How well do you know your nephew?
您了解您的外甥吗
When my sister died,
我妹妹去世后
Adam's dad left to find work out west.
亚当的爸爸就去西部自谋生计了
He ended up in New Mexico. He never came back.
在新墨西哥州落了脚 就再也没回来
So Adam lived with my family.
亚当在我家长大
Every month, his father sent $200 home,
每个月他爸爸会寄两百块钱
for whatever, comic books, new shoes.
让他买♥♥些漫画书和新鞋什么的
Adam never spent it.
亚当从来没花过
Year after year,
年复一年
he saved every penny in shoe boxes.
他把钱都存在鞋盒子里
It was thousands.
有好几千块
And when he grew up, he used it to enroll in night classes
长大以后 他拿这笔钱去读了夜校
before he could get into a real business school.
然后又进了真正的商学院
And in the end,
到最后
what Adam had instead of a father was...
亚当没有爸爸
cash in a shoe box.
只有一鞋盒子的钱
And what did he do?
他用这些钱干了什么
He bought himself a future.
给自己买♥♥了一个光明的未来
Saunders, we should talk, now.
桑德斯 我们要立刻谈谈
Tritak.
崔坦公♥司♥
A run-of-the-mill MLP just happens to be
一家平平常常的MLP最近
the hottest damn equity on the market these days.
忽然成了市场上最炙手可热的
You tell me what you know.
告诉我你都知道什么
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I'll bet you'll start remembering
相信你被送进欧提斯维尔监狱时
when you're up in Otisville.
就会想起来了
But by then, it'll be too late to make a deal.
但那个时候 你想再讨价还价就晚了
Okay. Okay. All right, look. Look.
好吧 好吧
I ran some numbers the other night.
我那天晚上查看了一些数据
It looks like-- it doesn't add up.
似乎 很不对劲
There's no reason why
没有理由
Baylor Zimm should be dumping so much money into this one company.
贝乐&齐姆会把钱投进那么一家公♥司♥
Unless--
除非
unless somebody knows something the rest of us don't.
除非有人知道内情
You still have the numbers you ran?
那些数据你还有吗
On a laptop, in my office.
在我办公室的电脑里
Get it.
拿过来
Now.
快点
Excuse me.
借过
Mr. Reese, we have a problem.
里瑟先生 有麻烦了
He's on the roof.
他去楼顶了
We got to get you out of here. Come on.
我们得离开这儿 快点
We have to move fast.
动作要快
This building is tactically unsafe.
这栋大厦太不安全了
You're not an asset manager.
你不是资产经理人
No, but I did save your life.
不是 但是我确实救了你的命
What the hell happened back there?
这到底是怎么回事
Just a second attempt to kill you.
第二次针对你的刺杀行动
I need to know what about Tritak
我想知道为什么崔坦公♥司♥
has people repeatedly trying to do that.
会被人如此运作
I--it started with my uncle.
我 我舅舅的事引发的
The firm invested him in a company.
公♥司♥帮他投资了一家公♥司♥
He asked me some questions, so I took a peek.
他问了些问题 我就偷看了一眼
Illegally?
非法的吗
Yeah, but he was family. I didn't think anything of it.
是 但是他是家人 我根本没多想
And then I saw some numbers that I didn't agree with,
然后我看到一些不对劲的数据
so I wrote an email. I was going to send it
所以我写了一封邮件 想要发给
to risk management, legal, the partners, everybody,
风险管理部门 律师 合伙人 所有人
but then--then the SEC started sneaking around,
然后 证♥监♥会♥开始暗中调查
so I was told to keep my mouth shut.
我被警告别多管闲事
You think it was insider trading?
你觉得是内线交易吗
It wouldn't be the first time,
也不是第一次了
but look, I never sent that email.
但是 邮件我并没有发出去
Did you tell anyone else?
有其他人知道这件事吗
A few friends at the firm.
公♥司♥里的几个朋友
I--I asked them just to take a look at it, and--
我 我让他们看过数据
Come on.
快点
Who?
谁
Sydney Baylor.
悉妮·贝乐
I got the search results that you wanted, Carter.
你要的资料 卡特
Only one utility yard reports vehicle thefts in the last week.
上周只有一个公共设施用地报♥警♥车辆失窃
All stolen three nights ago.
都是三天前丢的
Back hoe, steam roller,
反铲挖土机 蒸汽压路机
and a refurbished sanitation vehicle?
还有一辆翻新的清洁车
What would somebody want with an old garbage truck?
一辆旧垃圾车能干吗
Thanks.
谢了
Mr. Reese, did you find Sydney Baylor?
里瑟先生 你找到悉妮·贝乐了吗
Yeah, we're at her penthouse now,
找到了 我们就在她家
but she isn't saying much.
但是她再也开不了口了
Whoever is after Adam got to her first.
追杀亚当的人先对她下了手
This is my fault.
都是我的错
I asked her about the Tritak numbers.
是我问了她关于崔坦公♥司♥数据的事
She must have looked into them herself.
她肯定自己调查过了
My God. They killed her.
上帝 他们杀了她
Adam, you recognize that bottle?
亚当 认出那个瓶子了吗
Yeah, we drank it the other night
那晚我们一起喝的
to celebrate the Virtanen short.
庆祝做空维尔塔宁成功
Which means your fingerprints are all over it.
意味着上边全都是你的指纹
Everywhere.
到处都是
Finch, they killed Baylor for digging into her own company.
芬奇 他们为贝乐调查自己公♥司♥而杀了她
Made it look like Adam did it
布置成亚当行凶的场面
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表