剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I've been going back through Galuska's files
我又去查了遍格鲁斯卡的文件
and found a pattern.
发现了规律
In the past year, all the parolees he's busted
去年 所有他逮捕的假释犯
were single parents.
都是单亲父母
Which means their kids end up in foster care.
也就是说他们的子女要进收养机构
Galuska wasn't getting paid for the parolees.
格鲁斯卡不是靠假释犯挣钱
He was getting paid for their kids.
他是靠他们的孩子赚钱
Each child is worth about 800 bucks a month.
每个小孩每个月有800块
Galuska's gotta be working with someone at DFS.
格鲁斯卡肯定是和家庭事务部里的人合作
Well, DFS is a big agency.
家庭事务部可是个大部门
I'm gonna have a talk with Mary and Paul Kinsey--
我得去会会保罗·金赛和他妻子玛丽
the foster parents looking after Terrence King's kid.
他们是照顾特伦斯·金儿子的寄宿家庭父母
You're good at this, Carter.
你很在行 卡特
It's my job.
这是我的工作
And I didn't even have to shoot anyone to do it.
而且我还不用开枪就能搞定
I just have a few questions, Mr. and Mrs. Kinsey.
我只有几个问题 金赛先生和夫人
I promise not to take up too much of your time.
我保证不会花你们太多时间
Something wrong?
出什么事了
I certainly hope not, Ma'am.
我是真希望没事 夫人
I see here you have six foster children under you care.
这里说你们有六个寄养在你们家的孩子
Is that still correct? It is, yes.
是不是这样 是的 没错
Okay, and, uh, Jacob King is one of those kids?
好 那么 雅各布·金是不是当中一个
This is about Jacob?
这跟雅各布有关么
He misses his dad, but... he's adjusting just fine.
他很想他爸爸 但是他适应得很好
Do you, either of you,
你们有谁
know a man named Dominic Galuska?
认识一个叫道米尼克·格鲁斯卡的人吗
No, who's that?
不认识 谁啊
What about Gloria Copeland?
那格洛丽亚·科普兰呢
She's the head of foster placement at DFS.
她是家庭事务部的寄养安排主管
Where do all six of the children that are under your care sleep?
你们照顾的那六个孩子都睡哪儿
Because it looks to me...
因为在我看来
you live in a one-bedroom apartment.
你们的公♥寓♥只有一间卧室
Not much space for six kids and two adults.
没有空间住六个小孩两个大人
Okay, you tell me the truth now, or I arrest both of you
得了 你们老实交待吧 否则我就
for interfering with a criminal investigation.
按阻挠刑事案件调查罪名逮捕你们
Jacob's the only child living with us right now.
雅各布是现在唯一跟我们住一起的孩子
So the others on the list, Rebecca Johnson, Trey White...
那名单上的其他人 丽贝卡·强森 特里·怀特
Rebecca ran away months ago.
丽贝卡几个月前就逃走了
Trey White and the other children, they...
特里·怀特和其他孩子 他们
the others don't exist.
不存在
But I bet you're still getting paid for all of them.
但我猜你们还领着所有人的拨款吧
Enough, Paul.
够了 保罗
You shut your mouth.
给我闭嘴
Galuska's not smart enough to pull this off on his own.
格鲁斯卡一个人玩不出这种花样
So he had to have a contact at DFS,
所以他在家庭事务部肯定有内应
and you are going to tell me who that person is.
而你们要告诉我那人是谁
We want a lawyer.
我们要律师
And our phone call.
还要打电♥话♥
Don't go anywhere.
待在这儿
Who is this?
是谁
You know who, Detective.
你知道是谁 警探
I want you to give the Kinseys their phone call.
我要你让金赛夫妇去打电♥话♥
You are interrupting me in the middle of an interrogation.
你打断了我的审讯
Sounded like the end of an interrogation to me.
在我听来 审讯已经结束了
They asked for their lawyer.
他们要求见律师了
How would you know that?
你怎么会知道
Are you bugging my phone?
你窃听我电♥话♥了
I want you to give the Kinseys their phone call.
我要你让金赛夫妇去打电♥话♥
Not until I find out who their contact at DFS is.
除非我问出家庭事务部的内应 否则免谈
We think we already know who that person is, Detective.
我们已经知道是谁了 警探
We've checked the DFS filings for the last six parolees
我们查了格鲁斯卡逮捕的最近六个人
that Galuska busted.
在家庭事务部的文件记录
The signatures on all six belong to one woman:
所有的六份文件都是同一个署名
Gloria Copeland.
格洛丽亚·科普兰
Yeah, but that's not enough evidence to arrest her.
行啊 但这不足以作为证据逮捕她
DFS is a mountain of paperwork.
家庭事务部就是个巨型文件堆
It'd take months to sort through it all,
要理清楚得花几个月的时间
And if the Kinseys tip her off,
并且如果金赛夫妇通知了她
Copeland's only gonna destroy the evidence.
科普兰肯定会销毁证据
That's exactly what we want her to do.
这正是我们所希望的
If we're gonna work together, Detective,
如果我们要合作 警探
a little bit of trust is in order.
彼此间就需要一点信任
Finch, are you in?
芬奇 进去了吗
Just.
刚进
Well, you need to move fast.
你得抓紧了
Thanks for that newsflash, Mr. Reese.
多谢你的快讯 里瑟先生
Here I was planning to move at a sloth-like pace
我正计划慢慢吞吞地来
and get myself captured.
让自己被逮个正着呢
The scanner's installed, Mr. Reese.
扫描仪装好了 里瑟先生
Was that fast enough for you?
你觉得这样够快了吗
Hello?
喂
Will you accept a collect call
您是否愿意接听
from Metropolitan Detention Center, Brooklyn,
来自布鲁克林大都会拘留中心的付费电♥话♥
on behalf of Terrence?
来电人是 特伦斯
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Terrence, what's wrong?
特伦斯 怎么了
They're moving me to Attica tomorrow.
他们明天要把我转到阿提卡
What?!
什么
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
But look, that's not a detention facility.
但是 那里不是拘留所
That's maximum security...
是最高级别的监狱
and I can't make it in there.
我到那里就死定了
Look, I'm just gonna file an injunction to stop the transfer.
我会提交一份禁令叫停转监
We're gonna need some help convincing a judge.
我们需要找人帮忙说服法官
Okay, all right.
好吧
I'm gonna take care of this, okay, T?
我会想办法解决 好吗 特
Right.
好
We were right.
我们的看法没错
The Kinseys must have contacted Gloria Copeland.
金赛夫妇肯定告诉了格洛丽亚·科普兰
She's begun shredding the documents.
她开始销毁文件了
I'm getting the scans now.
我收到了扫描件
Looks like every time Dominic Galuska
看来每次道米尼克·格鲁斯卡
sends one of his parolees back to prison,
把他的一名假释犯送回监狱
Ms. Copeland uses the foster care paperwork
科普兰女士就伪造家庭寄养文件
to hide the kids she's fabricated.
来隐藏她捏造的孩子
She makes it look like the parolees
她给假释犯凭空捏造
have more kids than they actually do.
更多的孩子
This scam must be worth upwards of $1/4 million a month.
这么一来肯定能每月诈取25万
We got a problem then, Finch.
我们有麻烦了 芬奇
Gloria Copeland left work early.
格洛丽亚·科普兰提前下班了
She isn't the one shredding the documents.
销毁文件的那个人不是她
Galuska's got a different contact at DFS.
格鲁斯卡在家庭事务部的内应另有其人
Andrea, wh--what are you doing here?
安卓娅 你在这里做什么
Terrence is being transferred to Attica in the morning.
特伦斯明早要被转去阿提卡
What do you want me to do about it?
你想要我怎么做
Call his case worker, Chris.
打给他案子的办事员 克里斯
Tell her to contact the judge who made the order.
告诉她联♥系♥签那道文件的法官
The transfer's not in the best interest of the child.
转监会伤害孩子的权益
I can't do that.
不行
What's wrong with you? Why not?
你怎么了 为什么不行
Because I'm the one that asked the judge to move him.
因为是我让法官下令转监的
You're working with Galuska.
你和格鲁斯卡是一伙的
You know the shame of it, Andi?
你知道这事可惜在哪里吗 小安
Turns out you're actually a pretty good lawyer.
其实你的确是个很好的律师
Not that anyone's ever gonna know it.
只是没人会知道了
Mr. Reese, I'm running a handwriting analysis
里瑟先生 我在对格洛丽亚·科普兰
on the signatures of Gloria Copeland and Chris Scollard.
和克里斯·斯科拉的签名进行笔迹分♥析♥
The Rs in both names are identical.
签名中的R完全一致
He forged her signature.
他伪造了她的签名
Gloria Copeland had no idea what was going on.
格洛丽亚·科普兰对此一无所知
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表