剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Finch...
芬奇
I'm pretty sure Doug knows you're not the thief.
我肯定道格知道你不是小偷
He is.
他才是
And I'm sending you the proof.
我把证据发给你
Nice phone. Can I show you something?
手♥机♥不错 给你看样东西好吗
Doug, is he up there? Have you found him yet?
道格 他在不在 你看到他了吗
So we can call the police...
我们可以报♥警♥
or you can forget you saw me, and I'll forget I saw you.
或者你忘了见过我 我也忘了见过你
I'm gonna check the next floor.
我要去查下一层
He's not on two.
他不在第二层
So Trask is armed, has a dangerous fixation on Lily,
柴斯克有武器 对莉莉怀有危险的狂热
and he just chased me up three floors.
刚刚还追了我三层楼
Safe to say he's our perpetrator.
可以肯定他是行凶者了
I don't know, Finch. Sure you don't want to
我不确定 芬奇 你确定不要去
double-check with your machine?
跟你的机器核实一下吗
Yes, that joke never gets old.
好吧 这玩笑百开不厌
Harold, is everything okay?
哈罗德 没事吧
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
We have company.
有人来了
Sorry to pop up unannounced, Nate.
抱歉我们不请自来了 奈特
I guess we're not doing this over drinks.
看来不是跟我喝酒聊天来了
He works here.
他在这儿工作
Even I need technical support sometimes.
就算是我 偶尔也需要技术支持
Nathan, you remember deputy director Weeks.
奈森 你还记得威克斯副局长吧
The man in charge. I hope I'm not in trouble.
大权在握的人 希望我没惹上什么麻烦
The nine digits you gave us are the social security number
你给我们的那九个数字是社保号♥码
of a man named Gordon Kurzweil. He's one of ours.
是戈登·科兹威尔的 他是我们的人
He's a DIA case officer. Top secret clearance.
他是国防情报局官员 身份绝密
Been acing FBI background checks for 20 years.
藏身联调局二十年了
We surveilled Kurzweil for two weeks, got nothing.
我们监视了科兹威尔两个星期 一无所获
And just when we were thinking that you'd sold us
就在我们以为是你耍花招
a bill of goods, he breaks pattern.
糊弄我们的时候 他行动了
Goes for a drive.
开车出门了
At a park in Bethesda, a Syrian businessman drops his phone.
在贝塞斯达的公园 一位叙利亚商人扔了部手♥机♥
Kurzweil picks it up, and via coded SMS,
库兹韦尔捡到它 通过加密的短♥信♥
he arranges to sell 26 pounds of
他安排了一笔交易
weapons-grade uranium to the Iranian government.
向伊朗政♥府♥出♥售♥26吨♥的核武级"铀"
So I guess the number panned out?
看来号♥码起作用了
What I need you to explain to me is...
我要你解释给我听
how did some damn computer program spot a traitor
为什么某台天杀的电脑能发现
when federal agents couldn't?
联邦特工都无法发现的叛徒
Honestly? Not a clue.
要听实话吗 不得而知
The machine will deliver actionable intelligence
机器能及时提供行动情报
in time to thwart any threat to national security.
以阻止任何危及国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
But its operating system is a black box.
但它的操作系统是个黑盒
And if we want to direct this machine at a specific target?
如果我们想用这台机器锁定特定目标呢
No need.
没必要
It already watches every target.
它已经在监视所有的目标了
You're asking us to take a lot on faith here, Nathan.
你在要求我们的无条件信任啊 奈森
A piece of software we can't inspect, can't control or modify
一个我们不能检查 不能控制 不能更改的软件
that only feeds us intel when it feels like it?
只有在它乐意时 为我们提供情报吗
When it perceives a threat.
是在它觉察到威胁时
Look, I'm sorry, folks, but it's the only way
我很抱歉 各位 但这是我们保护
that we can keep it and us protected.
机器和自己的唯一方法
If no human sees what the machine sees,
如果没人看见机器监测到的东西
then technically,
那理论上来讲
no one's Fourth Amendment rights have been violated.
没有人第四修正案的隐私权被侵犯
Why don't you just focus on your computer, Mr. Ingram,
英格拉姆先生 你何不专注你的电脑
and leave the constitutional concerns to us?
把宪法修正案问题留给我们呢
Because I'm a citizen too, and I'm a lot more comfortable
因为我也是美国公民 而我更愿意
having this machine watch my every move
让机器监视我的一举一动
than someone like you
而不是你这种人
So it will remain a closed system,
所以它会保持系统封闭
fully autonomous?
完全独♥立♥
All we get is a number?
而我们能拿到的只有一个号♥码
Did you need more than a number to pick up Kurzweil?
一个号♥码不是足以让你抓到科兹威尔了吗
The software told you to take a closer look, so you did.
软件提醒你留意 你就照做了
It's a black box.
它是黑盒
That's the deal. Take it or leave it.
就是这样 接不接受随你便
I'm not accustomed to having contractors dictate terms.
我不习惯被个合同承包人指手画脚
If you're going to be supplying crippled software,
如果你提供的是有缺陷的软件
maybe we need to revisit the question of price.
那我们可能需要重新商议价钱
Why don't you tell him the price negotiated, Alicia?
不如你来告诉他商议好的价钱吧 艾丽西娅
Mr. Ingram felt that this project was his duty
英格拉姆先生认为这个项目是他
as a citizen, not a businessman.
作为公民 而非商人的责任
He's building the machine for one US dollar.
他造这台机器只要一美元的回报
I suppose I don't have a choice.
看来我是别无选择了
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I don't know what to do anymore.
我不知道自己还能怎么样
How else to say no. He's always right there.
还要怎么拒绝 他阴魂不散
Even when I can't see him, I can feel his eyes on me.
即使我看不见 也能感觉到他在盯着我
It's a bump key.
这是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
A hardware hack.
就像黑客软件
Just stick it in, twist, give it a little jolt...
插♥进♥去 转一下 再震一下
and it'll open any lock in the building.
就能打开这栋楼里所有的锁
You won't be caught with nowhere to run again.
你就不会再被人撵得无路可逃了
And this is everything you've found on the woman
这是你查到的柴斯克痴迷对象的
that Trask is obsessed with?
所有资料吗
Lily Thornton. Grew up in Georgia,
莉莉·桑顿 在佐治亚州长大
cooking in her dad's diner.
在她爸爸的餐馆里做厨师
Cordon Bleu, class of 05.
05年法国蓝带厨师学院毕业
Staying in her great aunt's apartment since 09.
09年后一直住在她叔祖母的公♥寓♥里
And currently a rising star at a top Manhattan bistro.
现在是曼哈顿一家顶级餐厅的新秀
Romantically linked to Rick Morris,
正在交往的人是瑞克·莫里斯
a powerful restaurateur.
一名有势力的餐厅老板
This is very nice work, Mr. Reese.
干得不错 里瑟先生
Well, I have used a computer before.
我以前也用过电脑
But we can't get video from her place.
但我们弄不到她房♥间内的视频
She changes her Wi-Fi password every day.
她每天都会改无线上网密♥码♥
Random alphanumerics.
随机字母和数字
You gotta love a girl with good security habits.
有安全意识的姑娘招人爱啊
So Trask has been snapping pictures of her.
柴斯克一直在偷♥拍♥她
Are we sure that means he wants to kill her?
我们能肯定这就说明他要杀她吗
76% of all female homicide victims are stalked
76%的女性被害人在被杀前
before they're murdered.
都被跟踪过
Well, I better keep an eye on her then.
那我就得看好她了
You're not tailing her to work?
你不是要跟踪她上班吧
I'm getting pretty good at this thing.
这玩意我已经用顺手了
Yes, I'm sure the CIA will be deeply impressed
是啊 我肯定中情局开枪射你的时候
when they shoot you.
会致以崇高的敬意
Just feeling a little restless here, Finch.
我有点坐不住了 芬奇
Use the cushion.
用坐垫啊
The numbers never stop coming in, Finch.
号♥码不等人 芬奇
What are we gonna do if another one comes in
我置身事外时又跳出新号♥码
while I'm sidelined?
我们怎么办
I'm sure I'd think of something.
我肯定会有办法
And I know you won't carry a gun,
我知道你不会带枪
but if I'm sending you back in the field,
但如果我放你外出行动
you're getting some basic self-defense.
你得学点基础的自卫
I really don't think No, listen up.
我真觉得没 不行 听好
If Trask comes at you, put your fingers straight out
如果柴斯克攻击你 你就用手指
like this and strike at his eyes.
这样往他眼睛里插
Poke him in the eyes? That's your technique?
戳他眼睛 这就是你的招数吗
No, that's your technique, and if that doesn't work,
不 那是你的招数 如果没用
you can always take your thumb, jam it in his eye socket,
你还可以用大拇指 挤进他眼窝
and twist till you hit his brain.
转进他脑袋里
Please, stop.
求你 别说了
Trask is still in the courtyard,
柴斯克还在院子里
but I want eyes on Lily at work.
但莉莉工作的时候得有人看着
I'll be with her shortly.
我马上就去
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表