剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Hansen must be next.
汉森肯定是下一个目标
Hansen must be next.
汉森肯定是下一个目标
You wanted to meet?
你要见面吗
You wanted to meet?
你要见面吗
Remsen and avenue D in Canarsie. 20 minutes.
卡纳西区莱森和D大道交口 20分钟后见
Finch.
芬奇
It's happening now.
现在动手了
Hello?
喂
Are you here?
有人在吗
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Are you gonna keep me waiting, Stills?
你要让我等多久 斯蒂尔斯
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
What's your problem?
你在担心什么
Pope is dead.
波普已经死了
The problem is Wheeler.
我担心的是威勒
You idiot, he knows.
你个蠢货 他发现了
He knows about Pope and--and maybe even some of the others.
他知道了波普的事 也许还不止
I can take care of the files at the office,
我可以搞定办公室的档案
but you have to take care of Wheeler.
但你们得去搞定威勒
Tonight.
就今晚
Hey, look what I found.
看看我发现了什么
We got ourselves a groupie.
我们有名粉丝啊
Heavily armed, too.
身上还带着大杀器
You know this guy?
你认识他吗
No.
不认识
You're not law enforcement.
你不是执法部门的啊
Cartel finally grow some stones?
毒帮的人终于蒙了吗
Send somebody to take care of us?
派人来结果我们了
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Concerned... third party?
相关 第三方
Take care of him.
处理掉他
And, uh, get rid of Wheeler tonight.
今晚处理掉威勒
Make it look clean.
做得干净点
Hey, Stills.
斯蒂尔斯
You screw this up,
要是你搞砸了
I won't let it get to me.
我可不会让自己被拖下水
I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.
我会处理掉你 就像我处理波普那样
I can look after myself.
我很能照顾自己
You know that.
这你知道
Nice spot.
风景不错
It's Oyster bay.
牡蛎湾
Glad you like it.
很高兴你能喜欢
You're gonna be here a long, long time.
你会在这里待很长很长时间
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Was there a point where you knew you'd become a bad guy?
你几时发现自己会变成一个坏蛋的
Woke up one morning, realized I was paid
某天早上醒来 发现我的工作
to guard a bunch of jerks from Wall Street
是保护一群华尔街人♥渣♥
who were robbing everybody blind.
他们压榨所有人的血汗钱
They're stealing more than my annual salary in a afternoon.
他们一下午捞的钱比我一年挣得还多
So I said, "What the hell?"
所以我对自己说 管他呢
I don't believe you.
我不相信
See, I've been watching you, Lionel.
我一直在观察你 莱奈尔
Your heart's not really into it.
你并不是真心想这样
Now, Stills, he does it for money.
斯蒂尔斯是为了钱
But I think you do it because you're loyal.
但我觉得你是出于忠诚
What's the difference?
有什么区别
It's why I'm gonna let you live.
所以我会饶你不死
Yeah, I'm considering sticking around New York for a while.
我在考虑在纽约待上一阵子
If I do, I'm gonna need someone on the inside,
要是这样 我需要有内部人士帮我
And you might come in handy.
你应该能派上用场
So I'm working for you now, huh?
这么说我要为你工作了咯
That's right.
没错
But I've got two rules.
但我有两个规矩
One, you so much as hurt anybody,
第一 你要是伤害别人
and I'll kill you.
我就杀了你
I don't particularly like killing people,
我不太喜欢杀人
but I'm very good at it.
但我很擅长
And two...
第二
you have to be more careful.
你应该小心点
For instance, if you're gonna put someone
比如 你要是把人
in the backseat of your car,
放在你车后座
You have to search them properly.
你最好先彻底搜搜身
No, please.
不 求你
What are you doing?
你做什么
You have your vest on, officer?
你穿着防弹衣吗 警官
Yeah.
是的
Where the hell have you--
你到底跑哪儿
There's no time. We were wrong.
没时间了 我们搞错了
Hansen isn't the target.
汉森不是目标
She's the ringleader.
她是元凶
They're going after Wheeler. Tonight.
他们要杀威勒 就今晚
Wheeler's up there.
威勒在楼上
He heads to the gym most nights.
他晚上大多都要去体育馆
I got Doyle upstairs staking him out.
我让多伊尔在楼上盯着他
The place is a dump.
这地方简直是个垃圾场
There's no doorman, no cameras, nobody.
没门卫 没探头 毛都没有
We'll take him in the lobby.
我们在大厅里搞定他
Soon as it's done, we take the shooter out.
完事后 我们把凶手带出去
Give him a block and then take him out.
让他跑出一段 然后再开枪
Head shots this time, you understand?
这次直接爆头 明白了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
知道 知道 知道
Get our friend out of the trunk.
把那伙计从后备箱揪出来
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁
Some ex-con Wheeler put away.
之前被威勒关进去的小混混
Azarello, lights.
阿扎雷洛 关灯
Doyle, talk to me.
多伊尔 回话
He's coming out now.
他要出来了
Come on, Henry, let's go.
来吧 亨利 走吧
Wait.
慢着
Show me that basketball of yours. Let's go, come on.
带上你的球 我们走吧 来
Damn, he's got his kid with him.
见鬼 他还带着个小孩
What a waste.
真可惜
Henry, watch out.
亨利 小心
You're about to kill a man...
你要杀掉一个男人
and his son.
还有他的儿子
Please.
求你
Please don't do this.
求你别这么做
Drop your weapon.
把枪扔掉
That isn't true actually.
其实不是这样的
If you keep working on it,
如果你一直努力练习
if you keep throwing the ball like that,
如果你一直这么投球
you'll be able to throw that fast.
你就能投得那么快
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗 当然
Let him go.
放了他
I can't do that.
不行
I let him go, my friends and I go to jail.
我放了他 我和我朋友就要去坐牢
Drag your friend outside
把你朋友拖出去
and take him to the hospital.
带他去看医生
Right now.
快去
I think I kill you and your friend here.
我会杀了你和你朋友
Make it look like you killed each other.
弄成你们自相残杀的样子
Then, just because you pissed me off...
然后 因为你惹毛了老子
I'm gonna kill your family.
我会杀了你的家人
And all your friends.
还有你全部的朋友
I don't have any friends.
我没有朋友
I don't have any family left either.
我也没有家人
Went around the world looking for bad guys.
我曾踏遍世界 对付坏蛋
But there were plenty of you right here all along.
但到头来 家门口就有太多你这种人了
So now, essentially,
而现在 基本上上
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表