剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
So I can show you this.
所以我可以给你看这个
The FBI doesn't run classified ops
联调局通常不会启动机密行动
unless there's issues of... national security.
除非涉及 国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Used to be the CIA worked closely with us,
以前是中情局跟我们紧密合作
then they stopped.
后来停止了
Extreme action became the norm.
极端行动变成了常态
Kidnappings, renditions, assassinations,
绑♥架♥ 偷渡 暗♥杀♥
and worse, we think they did some of these things
更糟的是 我们认为有些他们甚至是
right here in the US.
在美国本土做的
And to run these ops,
为了进行此类行动
they needed dangerous, often sociopathic men...
他们需要危险的 往往有反♥社♥会♥倾向的人
like the one you've been chasing.
就像你一直追查的家伙
But at some point, we think this man left the agency.
但我们认为 他已经离开了中情局
Initially, the pattern was chaotic,
开始的时候 模式很混乱
but now a trend has emerged.
但现在趋势渐现
We think we know what he's doing here in New York.
我想我们知道他在纽约做什么
And what is that?
做什么呢
We think he's selling his services to the highest bidder.
我们认为他现在是赏金猎人 价高者得
We've seen it before,
我们遇到过类似的案子
Mexican special forces taking over the drug trade in Juarez,
墨西哥特种部队接手了华瑞兹市的毒品生意
ex-British SAS selling blood diamonds in Liberia...
前英国空军特别部队在利比亚兜售血钻
Men like that, they're done fighting,
像他们这种人 一旦退役
there's no place for them in society,
社会上没有他们的容身之地
which makes them very dangerous.
这令他们变得非常危险
We believe he's been working with one
我们相信他跟某个
of the organized crime syndicates,
有组织犯罪团伙合作
specifically a man named Elias.
尤其是一个叫以利亚的人
You think he's working for Elias?
你们认为他在为以利亚卖♥♥命吗
One of our contacts in the Russian mob told us
我们安插在俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的线人说
he took out a team they sent to kill Elias.
他把他们派去追杀以利亚的人全放倒了
Now the CIA is already trying to clean up this mess.
现在中情局已经在着手处理这件事了
We know that you've been contacted by this man, Agent Snow.
我们知道你联♥系♥过此人 斯♥诺♥特工
We believe that he's the man the agency uses
我们相信他就是中情局负责
to sweep these domestic ops under the rug.
为境内特别行动提供掩护的人
Tell me...
告诉我
what's the bureau's interest in this?
局里对这个为什么感兴趣
What's your interest?
你又为什么感兴趣
You want to put one over on the CIA?
想跟中情局搞鬼吗
Yes, I want to expose the CIA for what it's become,
没错 我要揭露中情局的行径
but...mainly, I want to catch him.
但最主要的 我想将他绳之于法
We can't have rogue government hit men
我们不能让那群政♥府♥的恶棍打手
operating on domestic soil.
插手国内事务
Obviously you feel the same.
显然你也有同感
That's why you've been so vigilant in pursuing him.
所以你才会有警惕心 去追查他
Without much luck. So far.
运气欠佳 目前是这样
But you've been working alone.
但你之前是一个人作战
Now you'll have the bureau's support.
现在你有局里的支持
We're going back to all the old cases,
我们要翻查之前的案子
reinterviewing witnesses, looking at physical evidence,
重新询问证人 审查证物
so beyond your report,
除了你的报告之外
is there anything else you can share with us?
还有其他什么线索吗
Nothing comes to mind.
想不出来
But, I'll keep you informed.
不过 有的话我会通知你
Rest assured, Detective.
放心 警探
We'll find him.
我们会抓到他
You alone? What?
你一个人 什么
Hello, Detective, just in time for dinner.
你好 警探 刚好吃晚饭
Have a seat. Almost ready.
随便坐 快好了
Fast food.
快餐
Very bad.
很不好
What is that? She made it for me.
那是什么 她做给我的
It's some kind of flambe.
是馥兰焙噢
Wait, wait, wait, it's not quite ready.
等等 还没好呢
Come on, let's get you out of here.
来吧 先把你弄出去
Okay.
好哒
This way, this way.
这边 这边
I got him.
我找到他了
Good. Thanks, Lionel.
很好 谢谢 莱奈尔
I'll call you as soon as we're clear.
我们搞定后再打给你
Let's go.
我们走
Don't move!
别动
Drop the bags. Drop the bags.
把包放下 把包放下
Hello, Mr. Hester.
你好 海丝特先生
Did you really think you could take over my operation?
你真以为自己能接手我的生意吗
Well, you're here, aren't you?
你来了 不是吗
Touche.
说得好
I'm thinking of keeping your name a little longer.
我在考虑把你的名字多用一段时间
After all...
毕竟
I'm a better Jordan Hester than you've ever been.
我做乔丹·海丝特可比你做得好
Get rid of them.
把他们干掉
More than enough chemicals in here to deal with the bodies.
这里的化学品足够处理尸体了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
I've got something important to show you.
我有很重要的东西要给你看
Yeah, yeah, what's that?
是吗 什么
Hydrochloric acid.
盐酸
You don't want me to drop this.
你不想我脱手吧
You're lying.
你说谎
Yeah?
是吗
Relax.
别紧张
It's just water.
只是水罢了
Time to finish this, don't you think?
该结束这一切了 不是吗
Hey, knock it off.
快关了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
I'm gonna take down some bad guys.
我要去抓坏人
You're gonna stay in the car.
你待在车里别动
Here.
给你
What am I supposed to do with this?
我要这个干什么
I found what connects the two Jordan Hesters:
我发现两个乔丹·海丝特之间的联♥系♥了
A discount tax prep chain, same accountant.
报税事务所折扣 同一个会计师
You're going to help me track him down.
你要帮我逮到他
Here. Know how to work this?
给你 知道怎么用吗
You wanna hack the Pentagon?
你想黑进五角大楼吗
We had to meet here?
我们非要在这儿见面吗
Relax, Richard.
别紧张 理查德
Dinners with clients are a write-off.
陪客户用餐可以销账
You should know that.
你应该知道的
I can't keep doing this, Mary.
我不能再做了 玛丽
I could lose my job.
我可能会丢饭碗
You give me what I want,
给我想要的
or you're going to lose a lot more than your job.
不然 你丢的远不止是饭碗
Now, who do I get to be next?
现在 我下一个要扮谁
You said a woman this time, right?
你说过这次想要女人 是吧
Well, men tend to hold a grudge.
男人太记仇了
Try this one instead.
不如试试这个
Your name's not Mary either.
你也不叫玛丽
It's Tara.
而叫塔拉
You can run along.
你可以滚了
Nice mug shot.
入案档案照不错
Impressive rap sheet too.
前科档案同样令人印象深刻
Arrests for shoplifting, forging checks, insurance fraud.
商店行窃 伪造支票 保险诈骗
Torched your own name by the time you were 23.
你23岁时就把自己的名字给毁了
What now?
现在如何
You gonna kill me?
你要杀了我
For a while, I thought I might have it in me.
一度 我是有这么想过
But then, I was just playing you, wasn't I?
不过 我只是在假扮你 不是吗
For the record, you make a terrible Jordan Hester.
对了 你这个乔丹·海丝特做得很糟糕
There she is.
她在那里
Tara Verlander.
塔拉·韦兰德
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
We'll get to the charges later.
我们稍后再指出你的罪名
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表