剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Those immoral, corrupt men or your innocent son.
那些邪恶腐♥败♥的人 还是你无辜的儿子
No deal.
做梦
What are you gonna do? I'm staying right here.
你准备怎么办 我就守在这
They're not getting past me.
他们别想从我这过去
I'm not as alone as you think!
我并不是你以为的只有一个人
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is John.
我叫约翰
Your mother sent me.
你妈妈派我来的
You here to rescue me?
你是来救我的
Or shoot me?
还是来杀我的
Tonight...
今晚
rescue.
救人
Carter.
卡特
Those HR cops just took off.
那些HR警♥察♥走了
Keep the dons in the back.
把头目们护在后面
Hey, you heard the lady. Get back.
你听见她的话了 退后
Open the door, Detective.
开门 警探
I should have known.
我早该猜到了
All that nonsense about bringing Elias into the fold.
说什么要跟以利亚分一杯羹
You're an embarrassment! A rat!
你简直是耻辱 内鬼
Elias offered me a deal.
以利亚给出的条件很好
When change comes, you gotta adapt.
识时务者为俊杰
You and your old man, you never learned that lesson.
你和你老爸 从来就不懂
Drop it, Zambrano.
把枪放下 桑布拉诺
Not until you let me out of here.
你先放我出去
You should have given Elias everything he wanted
你应该乖乖听以利亚的话
like the rest of them.
就像其他警♥察♥一样
I don't look the other way.
我不会睁只眼闭只眼
Yeah, but your partner does.
是啊 可是你的搭档会
Right...
对吧
Fusco?
弗斯科
You see, in less than 30 seconds there's a guy
你很清楚 三十秒后 这个城市
that's gonna come into this room that's gonna run this city.
未来的话事人就会冲进来
You're a survivor.
你是识时务的
You gonna choose the right side?
你要选对边站
Or are you gonna die alone here with your partner?
还是跟你的搭档一起死在这
Not one more step, Elias.
站住 以利亚
Tell your boys to put down their weapons...
叫你的手下把枪放下
or their day will end like Zambrano's over here.
不然他们的下场就会跟那边的桑布拉诺一样
You're good at your job, Detective.
你的工作很出色 警探
I'm good at mine.
我的工作也一样
I was hoping we could avoid further bloodshed.
我希望我们能避免更多的流血事件
This is where it ends.
这就是结局了
Right here, right now.
此地 此时
I called for backup.
我叫了支援
You gotta trust somebody, Carter.
你总要信任别人的 卡特
This guy doesn't own every cop.
这家伙并没有买♥♥通所有的警♥察♥
Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下
Carl Elias, you are under arrest.
卡尔·以利亚 你被捕了
I'll have to check my notes for the list of charges,
至于你的罪名 我得查笔记列清单
but murder and kidnapping are at the top.
不过谋杀和绑♥架♥两项高居榜首
You can't stop the inevitable, Detective.
你是无法改变历史的必然 警探
Change will happen whether you embrace it or not.
不管你接受与否 改变总是会发生的
Where is my father.
我父亲在哪里
You're dead.
你死定了
No one's ever gonna remember you even existed!
甚至不会有人记得你曾活过
You're nothing, you hear me?
你一无是处 听见了吗
Talk to me. Mom, it's me.
说话 妈妈 是我
Taylor. Are you okay?
泰勒 你没事吧
That guy you sent is kind of a bad-ass.
你派过来的这个人可真不是好惹的
Yeah, he knows it too.
是啊 他自己也知道
Who's the guy with the glasses?
那个戴眼镜的人是谁
If you find out, let me know.
如果你发现了 别忘了告诉我
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm safe.
我很安全
I'll see you soon.
待会见
Okay.
好吧
Good to know you keep your promises.
很高兴你遵守了誓言
I told you I'd never let anything happen to your son.
我说过 我不会让你儿子出事的
Thank you.
谢谢
Glasses off.
眼镜摘掉
Birth date?
出生日期
August 18, 1965.
1965年8月18日
Social security number?
社保号♥码
306-00-3894.
306 00 3894
It's good to have you back, pop.
你回来真好 爸爸
It's good to be back.
回来真好
Let's go home, son.
回家吧 儿子
Hello?
喂
Hi, dad.
你好 爸爸
What, is this somehow supposed to intimidate me?
怎么你以为这样就能吓到我吗
I just wanted to say good-bye...
我只想跟你道个别
and that I wish I could have been there.
真希望我能在场
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表