剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
There we go.
好了
Now, can you see me?
现在 你能看到我吗
Excellent. Next question.
非常好 下一个问题
Who am I?
我是谁
You knew what we were building here.
你知道我们在这儿造什么
This thing looks for plotters, schemers.
它要查的是阴谋 是阴谋策划者
We built it to stop terrorists before they could act.
我们造它是为了在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥行动前及时制止
If congress knew about this machine you're building.
要是国会知道了你在造的这台机器
You would go to jail.
你会去坐牢
I don't suppose they'd let us be cell-mates.
估计不会让咱俩当狱友吧
Knowledge is not my problem.
搜集信息 对我不成问题
Doing something with that knowledge,
利用这些信息做点什么
that's where you'd come in.
是带你来此的原因
Sooner or later, both of us will probably wind up dead.
迟早有一天 我们俩会死掉
If something ever happens, I have a contingency.
如果发生意外 我有应急预案
We got a new number, Caroline Turing.
有新号♥码了 卡洛琳·图灵
She put the hit on herself.
她自己设计的暗♥杀♥局
She was trying to lure you out into the open.
她想把你从暗处引出来
she wasn't looking for me. She was looking for him.
她要找的不是我 她要找的是他
So nice to finally meet you, Harold.
真高兴终于见到你了 哈罗德
You can call me Root.
你叫我"根"好了
He's in danger now, because he was working for you.
他现在有危险了 都是因为你
So you're gonna help me get him back.
所以你得帮我找回他
Uncertainty, Romeo, Kilo.
不确定 罗密欧 千克
Family, Alpha, Mike.
家庭 阿尔法 迈克
Reflections, Juliet, Oscar.
回旋曲 朱丽叶 奥斯卡
You look famished, Harold.
你看上去饿了 哈罗德
What are you gonna have?
你想要点什么
No offense, but for a billionaire genius,
无意冒犯 不过身为一名天才富豪
you're lousy company.
你还真不会陪人
Every system has a flaw. I'm pretty good at finding them.
每个系统都会有漏洞 我很擅长发现漏洞
You care about other people.
你在乎其他人
That's your flaw.
这就是你的漏洞
So if you try to call out to that police officer,
如果你叫起来惊动那位警官
I won't shoot you.
我不会开枪打你
I'll shoot someone else.
我会开抢打其他人
Please, don't make me do that.
拜托 不要逼我动手
I get it.
我明白的
You're not talking because you don't know
你不肯开口 因为你不知道
how much I already know.
我已经知道了多少
I know enough.
我知道的足够多了
Enough that you should be trying to figure out
多到你应该想办法弄明白
what I want and where we're going.
我想要什么 以及我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
The future, Harold.
未来 哈罗德
Although I guess, thanks to you, we're already there.
当然 拜你所赐 我们其实已经到了
Not that you let any of us know.
只是你不肯让别人知道
I don't know who you think I am,
我不知道你以为我是谁
but you've made a mistake.
不过你搞错了
Don't treat me like them.
不要把我当成他们一样对待
It--it must be like talking to ants to you.
他们对你来说 不过是蝼蚁
They wouldn't grasp what you've done even if you told them.
就算你告诉他们 他们也无法理解你的成就
But I've been waiting for you my whole life,
而我已经等了你一辈子
and you and I share an understanding.
你我之间是有共鸣的
Do we?
有吗
You're a murderer and a thief.
你是杀人凶手 是贼
My mom told me to follow my talents,
妈妈教我要善用自己的天赋
and I'm good at what I do.
我做得非常出色
Except for this one time when someone stopped me,
只有一次 我被一个人挡了下来
someone who just knew what I was about to do.
那个人居然能预知我的行动
How did you know, Harold?
你是怎么知道的 哈罗德
For months, that's what I couldn't figure out.
几个月来 我一直无法想明白
I don't believe in magic,
我不相信魔法
and I knew the government had spent years trying
我知道政♥府♥多年来一直试图
to build something to protect its panicked, little flock.
造个东西来保护焦虑无助的小羔羊们
I also thought they'd never pull it off,
我还以为他们永远都不会成功
because I didn't know about you.
因为我不知道你的存在
And you pulled it off, didn't you?
你成功了 是吧
Something to watch over all of us.
那个监控我们所有人的东西
The only question, Harold,
只有一个问题 哈罗德
is why it didn't protect you.
为什么它没保护你呢
Taylor?
泰勒
Taylor?
泰勒
He's out...
他出去了
studying with a friend.
跟朋友学习去了
Sure, John, come on over. Make yourself at home.
当然了 约翰 只管进来 把这里当成你家
Finch is gone.
芬奇不见了
And she took him.
她带走了他
Who took him? Turing.
谁带走了他 图灵
She wasn't a shrink. She was lying to us.
她不是心理医生 她骗了我们
Real name is Root,
真名叫"根"
or at least that's what she goes by.
至少她是这么自称的
What could he have that she would want?
他身上能有什么她想要的呢
Okay, I can file a missing persons,
好吧 我上报失踪人员
send Finch's picture to Sheriff's offices, the FBI.
把芬奇的照片发到警长办公室 联邦调查局
You can't.
不行
Finch went off the grid for a reason.
芬奇不想露面是有原因的
We have to find him on our own.
我们必须自己找到他
I have a lead,
我有一条线索
but I need you chasing down every other angle.
但我需要你从其他角度入手
Listen, when she took Finch,
根带走芬奇时
Root killed a former intelligence operative
杀死了一名前情报部门人员
named Alicia Corwin.
名叫艾丽西娅·考文
Okay, I'll get myself assigned to the investigation.
好的 我会全力调查
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you going to be doing?
你要去做什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Math, I think.
也许算数吧
Uncertainty, Romeo, Kilo.
不确定 罗密欧 千克
Family, Alpha, Mike.
家庭 阿尔法 迈克
Reflections, Juliet, Oscar.
回旋曲 朱丽叶 奥斯卡
"I gave you a job, Mr. Reese.
"我给了你一份工作 里瑟先生
I never said it would be easy."
我可没说这会很容易"
Come on, Finch. Help me find you.
拜托 芬奇 帮我找到你
Title and author's initials.
标题和作者名的首字母
"Uncertainty, RK."
不确定 RK
"Family, AM."
家庭 AM
"Reflections, JO."
回旋曲 JO
Finch, you sly dog. The Dewey decimal system.
芬奇 你个老滑头 杜威图书十进制分类法
That's how the machine gives you the social security numbers.
机器是这么给到你社保号♥码的
Hey, I ran that social.
我查了那个社保号♥码
Guy's name is Leon Tao.
那家伙叫里昂·陶
He's got an MBA from NYU. No criminal record.
纽约大学工商管理硕士 无犯罪记录
He's got a fancy car with an anti-theft tracker,
他有辆好车 装有防盗追踪系统
which I took the liberty of activating.
我拿到许可 激活了系统
I sent you the coordinates.
现在把位置发给你
I got them.
我找到了
You think this Mr. Tao is gonna help you
你觉得这位陶先生能帮你
with the whereabouts of our four-eyed friend?
找到咱的四眼朋友吗
You almost sound concerned, Lionel.
你貌似挺担心他呢 莱奈尔
Frankly, I'm not sure I want to find out
说实话 我觉得没他引导
what you're like without his direction.
我指不定见你变成怎么样子呢
Let's hope you don't have to.
那就祝你见不到吧
You mind?
介意吗
I need a word with Leon, here.
我有话要问里昂
He's all yours, Detective.
归你了 警探
I'm looking for a friend of mine.
我在找我的朋友
I have a source that says you might be able to help.
有情报说 你应该能帮上忙
I've never seen either of them.
我从没见过这俩人
Take another look.
再看看
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表