剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
But you've already crossed them.
但你已经跟他们对上了
Andrew Benton's expunged record-
安德鲁·本顿被注销的犯罪记录
do you have it?
你拿到没有
Even an added bonus-- I got the ME report.
还附送彩头 法医报告也在里面
Wonderful.
漂亮
I do a lot of things for you.
我给你做的够多了
You want me to keep doing them,
你还想让我继续干的话
you got to protect me.
你就得保护我
You got to take these guys out.
你得把那些人做掉
So I'm working for you now?
这么说我要为你工作了咯
It's either them or me.
不是他们死 就是我亡
Lots of crooked cops in this town, Lionel.
这里腐♥败♥警♥察♥多了去了 莱奈尔
It's not gonna be hard to find another one just as useful as you
找个像你一样有用的警♥察♥易如反掌
with less baggage.
还没你这么多负担
The report, please.
请给我报告
I did say "Please."
我说了"请"字
That's the spirit.
这才对嘛
Finch, I know why the doctor's stalking Benton.
芬奇 我知道为什么医生在尾♥行♥本顿了
In '96, when Benton was a senior at NYU,
96年 本顿是纽约大学四年级生
he sexually assaulted a freshman girl at a fraternity rush party.
他在兄弟会晚会上性侵了一名女新生
She said in her statement that she wanted to impress him.
她的口供中说她想要取悦本顿
He--he was popular, a star athlete.
他 他是最受欢迎的明星运动员
So she had a couple beers with him,
于是她就跟他喝了点啤酒
Claimed he slipped something in her drink.
她说他在酒里下了药
Why wasn't he arrested?
那他为什么没被拘捕
She waited two days to report the assault.
她等了两天才报的案
Probably ashamed, scared.
估计是又羞又怕
Tox reports came back clean.
毒物检验报告显示正常
Rape kit was inconclusive.
强♥奸♥罪名不成立
She dropped the charges.
她撤销了指控
Who was the girl?
那女孩子是谁
Gabrielle Tillman, the doctor's sister.
加百列·提尔曼 医生的姐姐
A year after the attack,
事情发生一年后
Gabrielle was rushed to the E.R.
加百列被送进了急诊室
And pronounced D.O.A.
结果送到时已死亡
From an overdose of antidepressants
死因是过量服用抗焦虑药物
and sleeping pills.
和安♥眠♥药♥
This isn't an accidental overdose.
这可不是意外过量
This is--
这是
She committed suicide.
她自杀了
And that's why the machine gave us Tillman's number.
所以机器给出了提尔曼的号♥码
She's going to murder Benton.
她要杀了本顿
The man responsible for her sister's death.
那个害死她姐姐的男人
Correct.
正解
Finch, she's a doctor who saves lives.
芬奇 她是负责救人的医生
She doesn't know what it's like to take one.
她怎么懂杀人是怎么回事
It'll destroy her.
这会毁了她
Mr. Burdett? Detective carter.
伯戴特先生 我是卡特警探
I called regarding the robbery you witnessed.
我之前跟你通过电♥话♥ 关于您目击的劫案
Uh, can I come in?
我能进去么
I've been expecting you.
我在等你来
Sorry about the mess.
不好意思有点乱
Paralegal, right?
律师助理 是吧
At lockup looking into a case?
在证物保管处查个案子
Probate court failed to require
遗嘱认证法庭无法要求
a fidelity bond of the executor.
执行人出示高保债券
The executor, in his turn, robbed the Ulman Estate blind.
执行人那边 则是把乌尔曼房♥地♥产♥压榨殆尽
Please sit. Oh, thank you.
请坐 谢谢
Were you injured during the robbery?
你是在劫案中受的伤么
Don't worry. I'm not gonna sue the city.
别担心 我不会起诉市政♥府♥
This is an old injury,
是旧伤了
although the stress of the situation did not help.
当然经历那种事也是雪上加霜
We're doing everything in our power to catch these guys.
我们在竭尽所能抓捕犯人
Mr. Burdett, do you mind walking me through what happened?
伯戴特先生 请你回顾下当时的情况
I was standing at the counter at lockup.
我就在保管处的前台站着
They came storming in. They had guns.
他们冲了进来 他们有枪
They were shouting at us to get down on the floor, so...
他们高喊要我们趴下贴地 于是
I did.
我照办了
During the robbery,
抢劫过程中
did you hear any of the men say the name "Elias"?
你有没有听到"以利亚"这个名字
I don't believe so. Who's Elias?
应该没有 谁是以利亚
Did you get a look at any of their faces?
你有没有看到他们的长相
No.
没
Did any of the men talk to you?
有没有人跟你说过话
Not that I recall.
我不记得有
Because it looks to me...
可是在我看来
like this man said something to you.
这个人跟你讲了些话
Oh, I was hoping I wouldn't have to go
我本以为自己不用
through all of this again.
再一次回想起这些
Yes.
是
He told me to stop staring at him.
他跟我说 不许盯着他
That's interesting.
有意思
Most people's instinct is to look away.
大多数人的反应都是转开视线
Well, I've never been accused of being like most people.
倒是从来没人说我跟大多数人一样
Did he say anything else to you?
他还跟你说了些什么吗
No.
没
Did you try to communicate with him in any other way?
你有没有试图用某种方式与他交流
How do you mean?
此话怎讲
When he was holding you by your jacket.
当他抓着你的外套拎着你的时候
I asked him to let me go.
我求他放过我
And that's all you said?
你就说了那些话
Detective Carter,
卡特警探
I suppose you're used to being around guns,
我想你应该是习惯于枪口下来去了
I suppose scenes of violence are commonplace for you,
我想暴♥力♥犯罪的场景对你来说并不陌生
But I can assure you that for me, it was terrifying.
但是我向你保证 与我而言 十分恐怖
I was so terrified, I couldn't even look away.
我当时怕极了 连眼珠子都不会转了
So, when he picked me up,
所以 当他把我抓起来的时候
I thought surely I was about to die.
我以为我是死定了
So, yes, I was communicating with him.
所以 是 我是跟他沟通了
I was begging for my life.
我在拼命求饶
I'm sorry I can't remember the exact words I used.
很抱歉当时我具体说了什么话记不起来了
If you can think of anything else, please give me a call.
如果你再想起什么 请给我电♥话♥
I promise you, we will catch this guy.
向你保证 我们一定会抓住他
Where's Tillman, Mr. Reese?
提尔曼在哪 里瑟先生
She's working.
她在上班
I'm taking care of a little side project.
而我正在搞副业
What's got you worried, Harold?
怎么心神不宁的啊 哈罗德
Detective Carter.
卡特警探
I met with her about the robbery.
我跟她见面谈抢劫的事
I had to know what she knows.
我得摸摸她的底
She's motivated.
她很有干劲
Some might say "Fixated".
或者说 执着
It won't be long before she catches up to you.
很快她就能追查到你身上了
Gonna have to have a plan when she does.
还是早做打算为妙
I'm taking care of it.
我正在解决
I'm making a new friend on the police force.
我正在结交一位新警♥察♥朋友
He's going to help us with our problem with Carter and Fusco.
他会帮忙解决卡特与弗斯科问题
Tillman's off in 20 minutes.
提尔曼20分钟后下班
Got to go.
撤了
After the bar, we went back to his place.
从酒吧出来 我们就去了他家
He slipped something in my drink.
他在我的饮料里掺了东西
I blacked out.
我就昏迷了
When I...
当我
woke up, I was in his bed, facedown, naked.
醒来的时候 我趴在他床上 全♥裸♥
I couldn't find my dress.
我找不到我的衣服
I wanted to scream,
我想尖叫
to call the cops,
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
someone, anyone,
或其他人 任何人
But I was afraid.
但是我害怕
I was crying when I left.
我哭着走了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表