剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
DNA always tells the truth.
DNA总会告诉我们真♥相♥
Better for both of us if I heard it from you.
你要是先说出来 对你我都好
It takes three months to get those results back,
要拿到结果得等三个月
so either we're gonna get cozy in here,
所以要不我们就在此自娱自乐
or you can just give me my phone call now.
要不你就现在直接让我打个电♥话♥
Phone's busted--
电♥话♥坏了
budget cuts.
预算削减
You know how these things go. Whatever.
这些你懂的 随便吧
You can't hold me if you can't charge me.
你无法起诉我就不能扣押我
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
You've done all this before, right?
你经验丰富了 是吧
Yeah, well, you're right about one thing.
没错 有一件事你说对了
You'll get out of here...
你可以离开这里
when I take you to your arraignment.
不过要等我送你去法♥院♥提讯的时候
You're trying to reach your friend Brick.
想联♥系♥你的朋友布瑞克
Hello, Curtis.
你好啊 柯蒂斯
Nice cars, cash in envelopes--
开的好车 钱装在信封里
these guys aren't street thugs, Finch.
那些人不只是街头混混 芬奇
They've got some kind of operation.
他们是系统运作的
Any way to run the plates?
能不能查一下车牌
I'm still rebuilding the drives.
我还在修复硬盘
Had to make a hardware run.
得先启动硬件
If all goes well, we're looking at a couple of hours.
一切顺利的话 几个小时就行
Good. I'll check with Detective Fusco.
好的 我问一下弗斯科警探那边的情况
Is everything all right, Finch?
一切都好吗 芬奇
Just fine, Mr. Reese.
挺好的 里瑟先生
Mr. Wren, a man is here to see you--a Mr. Ingram.
冉先生 有一位英格拉姆先生想见您
Of course. Bring him in, please.
没问题 请让他进来
Will. How are you?
威尔 最近如何
I'm well, Uncle Harold.
挺好的 哈罗德叔叔
As are you, evidently.
显然你也不错
Business must be booming. Happily, yes.
生意挺兴旺的 很高兴确实如此
In the insurance business,
在保险业
the fewer bad things that happen in the universe,
这个世界上的坏事少一点
the more money we make.
我们钱就多一点
Let me tie up a few loose ends, and then we'll go to lunch.
我把这些处理一下 我们就去吃午餐
Take your time.
慢来 不急
I almost finished sorting through all dad's stuff.
我差不多把我爸的东西都整理出来了
Find anything interesting?
有什么发现吗
One or two things I'm sure he would have wanted you to have.
有几件东西我想他会想要给你
Mostly it was boring stuff,
大部分都是无聊的东西
except--except for this, which is just strange.
除了 除了这个 有一点奇怪
"Day one: The machine, February 24, 2005."
第一天 机器 2005年2月24日
It's interesting, isn't it?
很有趣 不是吗
Is it?
是吗
I told you I'm looking into that period
我跟您说过我在调查某个时期
when dad shut down operations at the company.
我爸爸关掉了公♥司♥的运营
This is right in the middle of that.
这正是那个时间段发生的事
Now, obviously he was celebrating something, but what?
很明显他在庆祝 但是庆祝什么吗
A machine? The machine?
一台机器 那台机器
I wouldn't know. You know your dad--
我不知道 你了解你♥爸♥的
any excuse for champagne. Well, I guess you're right.
找着机会就喝香槟 我想你是对的
But there's still one person who I think of who might know.
不过我想还有一个人可能会了解真♥相♥
You probably know her too...
您大概也认识她
Alicia Corwin?
艾丽西娅·考文
No. I don't think so.
不 我不认识她
Hers is the only name that appears
她是在那消失的七年里
in any of the files during that seven-year blackout,
唯一出现过的名字
and she worked for the White House.
她当时为白宫工作
I guess they were in touch about something.
我猜他们为某个事有联♥系♥
Have you been in contact with her?
你跟她联♥系♥了吗
It wasn't easy.
不容易
After she quit her job at the government a year ago
我爸去世一年后 她就从政♥府♥部门
after dad died,
辞职了
she moved to this remote town in West Virginia--
搬到了西弗吉尼亚州的一个偏僻小城
Green Bank.
绿岸
Never heard of it. Me neither.
没听说过 我也没有
Turns out it's the only place in the US
原来那里是全美国唯一一个
that doesn't have cell phones or wireless internet.
没有手♥机♥和无线网络的地方
Apparently, they do something to the radio telescopes.
显然 他们动手脚阻断了无线数据
Are you sure you're not chasing shadows here, Will?
你确定自己不是在捕风捉影吗 威尔
Maybe, except for one thing.
也许吧 但还有一件事
Remember that contract that dad signed
记得我爸爸跟政♥府♥签订的
with the government for $1?
一美元合同吗
It's the next day--
正好是在第二天
February 25, 2005.
2005年2月25日
Well, that is something.
好像是有点靠谱
I'm finished here, and I'm starving.
完成了 我快饿死了
Let's get out of here.
走吧
Detective Fusco
弗斯科警探
You're kidding me. When?
你开什么玩笑 什么时候
Hello, Lionel.
你好 莱奈尔
Hey, I just got a call from the Group Home.
我刚接到青少年之家的电♥话♥
Darren's missing.
达伦失踪了
What do you mean? I told you to check on him.
这是什么意思 我说过要你看住他
I've been checking on him every hour.
我每小时都查岗了
Why do you think they called me?
要不然他们干嘛打电♥话♥给我
Kid must have just walked out.
那孩子肯定是跑出去了
Kid's got a habit of doing that.
他有这前科
Yeah, well, just for the record, this is not my fault.
没错 声明一下 这可不是我的错
Too busy playing private investigator for you.
我在忙着给你当私♥家♥侦♥探♥呢
And how's that going? Interesting.
那进展如何 挺有意思
I'll tell you when I know more.
我了解后再告诉你
What are we gonna do about this kid?
那孩子你准备怎么办
I think I know where he might be headed.
我大概知道他要去哪里
Hops & Barley...Looking for a couple punks--
酒鬼 我在找两个混球儿
Curtis and Trim. You know 'em?
柯蒂斯和崔姆 认识他们吗
Say what? You heard me
你说什么 你听见了
Curtis and Trim.
柯蒂斯和崔姆
I'm calling 'em out.
叫他们出来
You trying to get yourself killed, Scrappy Doo?
想找死是吧 小子
You're beginning to wear my last nerve.
别刺♥激♥我了
You might be scared of 'em, but I'm not.
你怕他们 我可不怕
You about to get yourself tossed, dwarf.
你给自己找了顿不自在 小子
Not unless you care to follow him.
除非你不介意步他后尘
Why not let the kid go?
不如放了他孩子
And if I don't?
要是我不放呢
Now that was some straight-up Shaolin and Wu-tang whup-ass
那可是真正的少林武当功
What kind of fighting style is that?
那是什么功夫啊
You're a smart, talented kid, Darren.
你是个很聪明 很有才华的孩子 达伦
You got to promise me
你得向我保证
that you'll stop looking for these guys.
停止找那些人报仇
It's too dangerous for you out there.
那对你来说太危险了
What's this?
这是什么
It's all I got left.
我所仅有的了
I want to hire you to help me
我想雇你帮我
take down those guys who killed my brother.
搞定那些杀死我哥哥的坏人
So, if I'm not a cop, I'm a mercenary, is that it?
这么说 我不是警♥察♥就是佣兵 是这样吗
No, I figured it out.
不 我明白了
You're a ronin.
你是一名侠客
A ronin?
侠客
Yeah, a ronin.
对 侠客
It's like-- it's like a samurai with no master.
就像 就像没有主人的武士
Technically, you should have killed yourself.
严格说来 你应该自杀殉主
That's the code.
这是规矩
But instead you're out wandering the land, helping people.
但你却徘徊在这片土地上 帮助他人
So now I'm paying you to help me.
所以现在我雇你帮我
I'm not for hire.
鄙人恕不外雇
You can't stop me from going after them.
你无法阻止我寻仇
But I have a better chance while you there.
但如果你帮我就不一样了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表