剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
before plunging to his own death.
准备再弄死亚当
The cavalry's here. Time to go.
警♥察♥来了 该走了
The police will be all over Adam.
警♥察♥会通缉亚当的
What are you going to do with him?
你准备怎么办
I'll take him somewhere safe. Come on.
把他带到安全的地方 走吧
Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head.
钝器损伤头部致死
Prints? I dusted twice.
指纹呢 扫出来两个
None on the tub, none on the body.
浴缸上没有 尸体上也没有
Only other ones we found were the vic's and an Adam Saunders.
只找到了被害人和亚当·桑德斯的
We think he was having a relationship with the victim.
我们认为他和被害人在约会
His prints are all over the home and murder weapon.
房♥子里和凶器上都是他的指纹
You mean the champagne bottle?
你是说香槟瓶吗
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
Here.
就是这儿
Thanks.
谢谢
Is there any chance,
有没有这种可能
if Saunders was having a relationship with the vic,
桑德斯的确和被害人是男女朋友
that he could have handled the champagne bottle, say, days ago,
他可能是几天前拿过这瓶香槟
then had it planted?
所以才留下指纹的
That'd be pretty slick.
这么做的确很聪明
But who'd go through the trouble?
但是谁会做这种麻烦事呢
You'd have to, what, search the building's garbage?
这需要 翻遍这栋楼的垃圾桶
Anyway, basement's guarded.
地下室可是有守卫的
Unless they had a garbage truck.
除非他们有垃圾车
Mr. Reese, we have many safe houses in the city
里瑟先生 我们在城里有几处安全屋
where Adam could be taken.
可供亚当可以安身
I know.
我知道
The safest I've ever been was when I was anonymous.
我在隐姓埋名时 最为安全
Here. You'll be safe, too.
给你 你也会安全的
Wait, you can't leave me here.
等一下 你不能把我抛在这
I can't sleep here.
我不能在这住
Why not? I did.
为什么不行 我住过
Right over there, for four months.
就在那儿 整整四个月
See that woman? Her name is Joan.
看到那个女人了吗 她叫琼
If you need anything, just ask her.
需要什么 找她就行
Just don't touch anything in her cart.
就是别碰她车里的东西
Here.
给
Don't use this phone until I call you on it.
除非我打给你 否则别用
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Victor, go find Victor.
维克托 去找维克托
Your pal from the nightclub?
夜店里的那位仁兄
He's the senior broker.
他是资深经纪人
If someone's putting clients in Tritak,
如果有人为崔坦公♥司♥拉客户
whether or not they want it,
不管他们想不想
he's the next rung down on the brokerage ladder.
下一步一定是找他
If this bill had not been passed today,
如果这个法案今天没有通过
it would have been put aside indefinitely,
它就将会被无限期搁置
which we feel would be detrimental to the state of New York.
我们认为这会对纽约州非常不利
We have a problem, Mr. Reese.
我们有麻烦了 里瑟先生
What else is new?
又什么麻烦
Have you heard about Utica shale or the process of fracking?
你有没有听说过尤蒂卡页岩和水力压裂技术
It's, underground rock formations.
就是 地下岩层结构
Companies dig down and fracture shale beds
公♥司♥深挖下去 打碎页岩床
to release natural gas.
获取天然气
They just passed a bill to start fracking in upstate New York
刚刚通过法案批准在纽约州北部挖掘
which means they wouldn't need a pipeline up from the south.
也就意味着他们不再需要南方的输气管道
And they don't need to invest in a company like Tritak.
也就不需要再投资崔坦那样的公♥司♥了
How much did Baylor Zimm have invested in Tritak?
贝乐&齐姆在崔坦公♥司♥上投资了多少钱
Or how much did its clients?
或者说的客户投资了多少
Millions.
上千万
Millions upon millions,
上亿
And they will lose everything.
会血本无归的
Adam saw this coming, tried to stop it.
亚当预见到了 想要阻止
Which is why they tried to kill him.
所以他们要杀了他
But who are they?
他们是谁呢
Adam told me to talk to Victor.
亚当要我去和维克托谈谈
Said he would have to know.
说他应该知道
The bill passed overnight.
法案是昨晚通过了
I'm trying to sell your shares as fast as I can.
我会尽快抛出您的股票
You have to understand--
您要理解
Hello, Victor.
你好啊 维克托
You're a patsy.
你这个懦夫
They just used you,
他们只是在利用你
but your boss is dead, Adam's life is on the line,
你老板死了 亚当危在旦夕
and millions were lost.
上亿美元在流失
People needed that money. Families.
人们需要那笔钱 好多家庭
I thought Tritak was a safe bet.
我以为崔坦的股票很安全
Someone got to the senators,
某人搞定了参议员
Someone powerful enough
某人手眼通天
to push that shale fracking bill through the system.
推动通过了岩层开采的法案
but why build Tritak up?
但为什么要做高崔坦公♥司♥
Why silence Adam...
为什么要做掉亚当
only to watch it fail?
就为了看它倒闭
No
不
Listen, it's a short sale.
这是做空
Someone had the brokers pump up the price and then sold high.
有人操纵经纪人抬高股价后高价卖♥♥出
because they knew
因为他们知道
that the bill was gonna pass and kill Tritak.
那个法案会很快通过并毁掉崔坦公♥司♥
Whoever shorted it stands to make millions on this.
做空方能一举赚到上亿
That's why they targeted you.
所以他们会盯上你
So how do we find the short-seller?
那我们怎么找做空人
Look around you--there's 50 brokers selling off Tritak.
看你周围 有50个经纪人在抛售崔坦股票
We need to find the guys who already sold it days ago,
我们要找的是一天前就已经脱手的那人
because now they have to cover the short and buy it back.
因为他们现在要回购补仓了
I got to go.
我得走了
Hey, Uncle Bob.
鲍勃舅舅
Adam, what's going on? You told me Tritak was safe.
亚当 怎么回事 你说过崔坦公♥司♥很安全
Bob, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll get your money back.
鲍勃 对不起 我会把你的钱拿回来
It's not just my money, Adam.
那不只是我的钱 亚当
It--it's salaries. It's pensions.
那 那些是工资 是养老金
It's every employee that works for me.
是所有我手下员工的钱
It's my business, the Sowoski name.
是我的整个生意 斯沃斯基家的名声
Bob, I-I-- look--
鲍勃 我 我
But you're not a Sowoski,
但你不是斯沃斯基家的人
at least you never thought you were.
最起码你从没觉得你是
You're a Saunders.
你姓桑德斯
Isn't that right, Adam?
是不是 亚当
No, listen-- listen, I'll get it back.
不是 听我说 我会拿回来
Even if it takes the rest of my life,
哪怕要我搭上这辈子
I will get it back.
我也会拿回来
I got to go.
我得挂电♥话♥了
Hey, boss?
老大
I think I got a location on the kid.
我知道那小子在哪了
I'm going to need your help on this, Finch.
这回我需要你帮助 芬奇
I need you to get inside Baylor Zimm.
我要你潜入贝乐&齐姆内部
I'm on the trading floor now.
我现在就在贸易厅
Mr. Reese, I found something.
里瑟先生 我找到了点东西
Paul Ashton.
保罗·艾什顿
Adam's friend.
亚当的朋友
Also a senior risk manager.
资深风投经理
I found his short-sale orders from last week,
我找到了他上周的做空记录
and the buy orders for Tritak, issued to him this morning.
以及他今早开的崔坦股票购买♥♥单
For how many?
多少
About $4 million.
大约四百万
Where is Paul now?
保罗现在在哪
I'm about to find out.
我正要找出来
His phone is tethered to his calendar.
他的手♥机♥有同步日程安排
Maybe I can hack into his GPS.
或许我能黑进他的GPS
Paul?
保罗
It can't be.
不可能
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表