剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Hang on.
等等
That cabbie was at the bank.
那的士司机当时也在银行
Just made their courier.
是他们的情报员
Finch, run a check on cab medallion number 5-victor-80.
芬奇 查下牌照5V80的出租
Driver's name is Willis,
司机名叫威利斯
also an ex-soldier in the 107th Infanry.
也是107步兵团的退役士兵
Same unit as Joey.
和乔伊是一个部队的
And also a bank robber.
也是银行劫匪
I hacked the taxi company website.
我黑入了出租车公♥司♥的网站
Before he dropped the cash off with Joey,
在给乔伊送钱之前
Willis stopped at a bar in Coney Island
威利斯去了一家位于科尼岛的酒吧
called the Green Zone.
名叫"绿区"
Bar's owned by former master sergeant Sam Latimer,
酒吧主人是前士官长 山姆·拉蒂莫
veteran of the first gulf war.
第一次海湾战争的老兵
I think you just found the gang's ringleader.
看来你找到团伙元凶了
I want to get close to Latimer.
我要接近拉蒂莫
And I'll need a cover story.
帮我编个身份
I'll get on that.
我去弄
And I need you to create a vacancy for me...
我还要你帮我弄出个空缺
with the gang.
混进团伙里
I'll get on that too.
我也去弄
Anything else?
还要什么吗
No, that'll do for now.
没了 暂时这样
You Sam Latimer?
你是山姆·拉蒂莫吗
Name's Tony Miller.
我是托尼·米勒
Marine buddy down in San Diego,
一个在圣迭戈的陆战队哥们
told me a while back,
曾告诉过我
if I was ever in New York,
要是我来纽约
I should look you up.
应该来找你
What's your buddy's name?
你那哥们叫什么名字
Hector Munoz.
赫克托·穆尼奥斯
Munoz, yeah, I remember him from Mogadishu.
穆尼奥斯 我记得 索马里摩加迪休那会儿吧
Good shooter. How's he doing?
枪法不错 他怎么样
Not good.
不好
Ran over an IED in Hellmans.
他在赫尔曼斯被简易炸♥弹♥炸到
Lasted a whole week before he hit room temperature.
死前还撑了整整一个星期
Rest in peace.
愿他安息
Tough son of a bitch.
真是个顽强的家伙
So...
那么
what kind of work are you looking for? Security?
你想找什么样的活计 保安吗
I'm not looking for wages.
我可不想打工赚钱
I'm only interested in lump sums.
我只想搞大票的
You in trouble?
你有麻烦吗
That's my business.
那是我的问题
You're making it mine.
你来找我 就变成我的了
I was working freelance in Tijuana.
我之前在墨西哥提华纳干私活
Job went south. People's feelings got hurt.
任务黄了 有人不开心了
I need to put some distance between me and them.
我得想办法离他们远点
I've got some experience you could use--skills.
我有你需要的经验 能力
What kind of skills?
什么能力
You have a .45 under the counter,
你在柜台下面有把点45
a shotgun next to the register,
收银柜旁有把散♥弹♥枪♥
and I can get to them both before you.
我都能比你先拿到手
So if you're such a hotshot,
你要是这么牛逼
what do you need me for?
还来找我♥干♥嘛
I prefer to work with people who know the area.
我宁愿和当地人合作
I heard you're good at what you do--
听说你很有本事
You make a lot of money... you're still alive.
赚了很多钱 还活得好好的
And that's because I prefer not to work with a man
那是因为我宁愿不和
whose only reference is a dead marine.
只有死掉的陆战队员推荐的人合作
There's no job openings at the moment.
现在暂时没有工作
But I'll call around.
但我会打听一下
Thanks. You won't regret it.
多谢 你不会后悔的
I know.
我知道
Keep the change.
不用找了
Let me get my case out of the trunk.
我去后备箱拿下箱子
Yellow cab driver, get out of your vehicle!
黄色出租车的司机 快下车
Get out of your vehicle! Now!
快下车 马上
We got weapons here--
发现武器
Shotgun, submachine guns.
散♥弹♥枪♥ 冲♥锋♥枪♥
I don't know anything about those.
我根本不知道怎么回事
Those are not mine!
那不是我的
You Carter?
你是卡特吗
Yeah. MolinaRobbery.
是我 我是莫利纳 抢劫科的
I hear you're chasing after some mysterious special forces guy.
听说你在追踪一个神秘的特种兵
Yeah, what is it to you?
是的 怎么了
Come here. I may have something for you.
来 我这边有点信息
His prints showed up on a bank job yesterday.
他的指纹出现在了昨天的银行抢劫案中
On a bank job?
银行抢劫案
Yeah. Four armed guys knocked over a bank on Houston.
对 四名武装男子抢劫了休斯顿的一家银行
See that guard there?
看到那个保安了吗
Tries to be a hero. Someone stops him
想要逞英雄 有人阻止了他
from getting his head blown off.
免得他被人爆头
When CSU did elimination prints
鉴证科在排查指纹时
they printed the guard's holster.
他们检查了这个保安的枪套
It was your mystery man.
是你那神秘人士的指纹
Well, did they stop him? Interview him?
他们拦住他了吗 录口供了吗
No, he slipped away before the first units got there.
没有 他在第一队人马过去前就走了
Of course.
想来也是
See the way these guys are moving?
看到那些人的移♥动♥方式了吗
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that's a milspec radio.
好吧 我肯定那是军规无线电
They're soldiers.
他们是士兵
So your special forces guy fits right in.
正好跟那位神秘特种兵吻合
I mean, he-- he could be their inside man.
他 他可能是他们的内线
Mind if I keep this?
我能留着这个吗
Looks like your taxi ride paid off, Finch.
看来你的出租车计划起效啦 芬奇
Latimer just called me.
拉蒂莫刚打电♥话♥通知我
He wants me to meet the team...tonight.
他要我和团伙见面 就今晚
Come on. Move, move.
快走 走 走
What we got, Straub?
怎么样 斯特劳博
I.D. checks out. Pay-as-you-go cell phone
身份查实了 用的是一次性手♥机♥
bought two days ago.
两天前买♥♥的
Ran the calls-- mainly take-out,
打的电♥话♥ 基本是叫外卖♥♥
Couple to some jarheads in San Diego.
几个在圣迭戈的陆战队员
Last call's from Latimer.
最后一个电♥话♥是拉蒂莫打的
What the hell is this about?
这到底算什么
I thought Latimer wanted you to meet me.
拉蒂莫不是叫你们和我碰面吗
He also told us to put a bullet in your head
他还说要是我们不喜欢你
If we didn't like you.
就一枪毙了你
And right now, we don't.
而现在 我们不喜欢你
I'm just an ex-soldier, needs some money fast.
我不过是个退役士兵 急需用钱
You don't trust me? Fine.
你不信任我 好吧
But the 107 trusted me back in '05, in Tikrit,
但05年在伊♥拉♥克♥提克里特的107步兵团信任我
and I trusted them.
我也信任他们
How the hell do you know our unit?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我们的部队
Big fella's got it tattooed all over his arm.
那个大块头手臂上有纹身
You don't call us.
不许打电♥话♥给我们
We call you.
我们会打给你
When we do...
我们一打给你
You lose that phone.
你就扔了手♥机♥
Killing in battle, in combat, is one thing.
在战斗中 战场上杀人 是一回事
Killing someone up close...
而杀身边的人
someone who can't fight back,
手无寸铁的人
that takes a different sort of killer.
那完全是另一种杀戮
And Joey's not one of them.
乔伊不是那种人
So you think Joey's the target.
所以你觉得乔伊是目标吗
Then who's gunning for him?
那又是谁要害他
One of the gang? One of the women?
团伙里的人 还是某位女人
Do we even know why he's such a mess?
我们能明白他是怎么回事吗
He's got a job, pretty girlfriend,
他有工作 漂亮的女友
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表