剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Yeah?
是我
We've got a problem.
有麻烦了
What's good here?
这儿有什么好吃的
That won't work, Mr. Reese.
没用的 里瑟先生
What won't?
什么没用
Your interrogation technique.
你的讯问技巧
What's good here?
这儿有什么好吃的
It's an innocent question.
很单纯的问题
No question is ever innocent from you.
你提的问题从未单纯过
You're trying to determine whether I come here often.
你是想判断我是不是这里的常客
Armed with that knowledge,
根据这点
you'll try to figure out where I live.
你再查我的住处
You're paranoid, Finch.
你太偏执 芬奇
With good reason.
理由充分
Maybe I just don't know what's good here
也许我只是不知道这儿有什么好吃的
so I'm asking the regular.
所以才随便问问
Enjoy your meal, Mr. Reese.
好好吃饭吧 里瑟先生
Samuel Gates.
萨缪尔·盖茨
The next number on your list.
你名单上的下一个号♥码
Bus is here!
校车来了
So what do we have on him?
他什么情况
Born in south Boston.
生于南波士顿
Law degree from NYU.
纽约大学法学学位
He lives on the upper west side with his son, Sam.
和他儿子萨姆住在上西区
Where's the wife?
妻子呢
She died last year.
去年去世了
Any chance Gates was involved?
盖茨有嫌疑吗
Not unless he found a way to give her cancer.
除非他能让人患上癌症
Elizabeth Gates was diagnosed
伊丽莎白·盖茨去年四月
with an inoperable brain tumor last April.
被确诊为脑瘤 无法手术
By November she was gone.
十一月就离世了
So the son is all he has left.
那他就剩这个宝贝儿子了
Wait! Oh, don't forget your lunch.
等等 差点忘了午餐
What do we know about the nanny?
保姆那边什么情况
Christina Rojas.
克里斯蒂娜·罗哈斯
Gates hired her when his wife fell ill.
盖茨在老婆患病时就雇了她
The kid sure likes her.
小家伙很喜欢她
She spends a lot of time with him.
她陪了孩子很久
Judging by the hours she's billing,
根据她的收费钟点看
I'd say Gates was putting in long days at the office.
盖茨多数时间都在办公室
He lost the woman he loved.
爱妻离世
Probably threw himself into his work to cope.
他大概想借工作摆脱痛苦
Where's his office?
他办公室在哪儿
Criminal court, city of New York.
纽约刑事法♥院♥
Which may explain why the machine
也许就是因为这点
has sent us his social.
机器才报出他的号♥码
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
This is direct evidence, properly obtained.
这是直接证据 合法获取的
So odds are he's the victim, not the perpetrator.
那按几率算来 他多半是受害人而非行凶者
Judges get plenty of death threats.
法官常受死亡威胁
It doesn't pass the balancing test, your honor.
这不符合均衡考量 法官大人
The probative value is--
证明价值是
I know what the balancing test is, counselor.
我知道什么是均衡考量 律师
Gates gets more death threats than most.
盖茨比常人遭遇更多死亡威胁
Word at the courthouse is
法♥院♥的人都说
he's waging a one-man war on crime--
他以一己之力向罪恶展开战争
Tough, by-the-book, making lots of enemies.
强硬 正派 树敌无数
If video of the actual crime is unfairly prejudicial,
如果案发现场的录像要归于非公正偏见
I think we might have to give up
那恐怕我们就得摒弃
on the entire concept of trial by jury.
整个陪审团机制了
The video's in.
录像有效
Everyone has enemies.
每个人都有敌人
The machine identifies malice and an intent to harm.
机器会选出预谋和意图伤害
We need to determine which threat it saw,
我们得判断究竟是什么威胁
which one is real.
哪一个才是真的威胁
Until we know,
在搞清情况前
my best bet is to stay close to Gates,
最好的办法就是盯紧盖茨
in case somebody makes a move.
以防有人开始行动
Looks like he's got quite a collection of enemies.
看来他的敌人真是不少
Mr. Reese, any sign of a threat?
里瑟先生 发现威胁了吗
Does cholesterol count?
胆固醇算吗
I'm nearly done analyzing the threatening letters.
恐吓信基本分♥析♥完了
There are nine that I still can't source,
还有九封查不到来源
but I've identified six possible suspects.
不过找到六个可疑嫌犯
Any of them white guys with crew cuts?
里面有留平头的白人吗
Not that I'm aware of.
没注意到
Finch, what's the son's name again?
芬奇 他儿子叫什么来着
Samuel Gates, Junior.
小萨缪尔·盖茨
Why?
怎么了
I think we've been following the wrong Sam Gates.
我看我们跟错了萨姆·盖茨
Hey, Christina.
克里斯蒂娜
You're not going to believe
你肯定不相信
what Mark C said to Mrs. Kizer today.
马克今天对盖泽尔老师说什么了
I can't be there on time if I'm getting bad information.
靠错误信息 我没法准时赶到
The machine did not send us the wrong number.
机器跳出的号♥码不会错
If it says that Judge Gates is in danger, then he is.
它说盖茨法官有危险 那他就肯定有
Well, tell that to his son.
这话跟他儿子说
The kidnapping must connect.
绑♥架♥必定与此有关
It could be the first step in a larger plot
可能这是他们阴谋的一部分
that ends with the judge dead.
最终以法官被害收场
We can still put a stop to it, all of it.
我们还是可以阻止这一切
But we need a plan.
只是需要个计划
I have a plan.
计划我有
Find Sam.
找到萨姆
The man just lost his wife.
他刚失去妻子
I won't let him wind up alone.
我不能让他一无所有
Judge Gates.
盖茨法官
Dad? Hey, Sam.
爸爸 萨姆
Dad...
爸爸...
What's wrong?
怎么了
He's fine, your honor... for now.
他很好 法官大人 眼下还好
Who are you?
你是谁
Where is my son?
我儿子在哪
No cops, no feds.
不许找警♥察♥ 不许找联调局
tell anyone and he's dead.
说出去 他就死定了
Keep quiet and you'll hear from us tonight.
老实等着 晚上会给你电♥话♥
Wait, look... we can handle this ourselves.
等等 我们可以解决这事
Just tell me what you want.
想要什么只管说
This is Sam, leave a message.
我是萨姆 留言吧
Hi, uh, Christina, this is Judge Gates.
克里斯蒂娜 我是盖茨法官
Please! Call me back.
拜托 回我电♥话♥
Hi, uh, this is Judge Gates. Is Sam there with Daniel?
你好 我是盖茨法官 萨姆和丹尼尔在你那儿吗
No, is everything okay?
没啊 怎么了
Oh, God.
上帝啊
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表