剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Move in, team, now.
上 小分队 快
Go.
炸
Go.
炸
Do you hear me? Simmons?
听得见吗 西蒙斯
Do you hear me? Simmons?
听得见吗 西蒙斯
Team, move in.
小分队 上
Team, move in.
小分队 上
Team, move now, you're gonna lose them.
小分队 马上冲 他们就要逃掉了
Team, move now, you're gonna lose them.
小分队 马上冲 他们就要逃掉了
The hell's going on?
搞什么鬼
The hell's going on?
搞什么鬼
Sir, comms are down.
长官 通讯中断了
Sir, comms are down.
长官 通讯中断了
Which comms? All of them.
哪条通讯 全部
Line's dead.
断线了
Got it.
搞定了
What the hell's happening?
到底是怎么回事
Every cell tower south of Canal Street just went out.
运河街以南的信♥号♥♥塔全部停了
DHS had a failsafe in place to take control
国土安♥全♥部♥的故障保护措施
of the cell infrastructure in case of an emergency.
能在紧急情况下控制通讯
Someone hacked it.
有人黑进去了
The towers are white-listed.
信♥号♥♥塔在白名单里
Only authorized numbers can use them.
只有授权号♥码可以使用
In this case, only one number.
这回 只有一个号♥码可以
Whose number?
谁的号♥码
I trust you can still hear me, Mr. Reese?
我想你能听见我说话 里瑟先生
I have to say, Harold,
我得说 哈罗德
we've been working together for some time now,
虽然我们已经共事一段日子了
but you continue to surprise me.
但你仍能时时给我惊喜
Likewise, Mr. Reese.
彼此彼此 里瑟先生
You should have something of a competitive advantage now.
你现在应该处于优势了
Just get the team on a hard line now, damn it.
用直通线联♥系♥上小分队 快点 该死
Wait, what's this guy doing?
等等 这个家伙在干嘛
All right, we're going down there now.
好吧 我们马上过去
Let's move.
赶紧走
Thanks for the help, Carter.
多谢帮忙 卡特
Someone's feeding HR intel about your whereabouts.
有人在向HR透露你们的行踪
I'm gonna take care of it though.
不过我会摆平
There are no units on Pearl Street.
在珍珠大街没有警员部署
You can smuggle them out there.
你可以去那儿把他们偷偷接走
What the hell, Carter?
搞什么 卡特
Hang up the phone and hand it to me.
挂断电♥话♥ 交给我
Come on, come out of there.
快点 出来
What's this about? Some type of misunderstanding?
这是干嘛 有什么误会吧
No, I understand things perfectly.
没误会 我很清楚
You're working for HR.
你在为HR干活
Who were you talking to? None of your business.
你在跟谁说话 不关你的事
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干嘛
HR. You're guiding them.
HR 你给他们通风报信
You're their eyes and ears.
你是他们的眼线
Listen, Carter.
听着 卡特
I'm working undercover in HR, not for them.
我在HR做卧底 不是为他们工作
The feds? IAB?
为联调局还是内务部
Show me some paperwork, Fusco.
给我看看证明文件 弗斯科
It's nothing like that. Nothing official.
不是那种 不是官方的
Listen, I made some mistakes. Some big ones.
听着 我犯过错 很大的错
But things are different now.
但现在不一样了
I'm helping people. You got to trust me.
我在帮助别人 你得相信我
I want answers. Now.
我要答案 马上
The guy in the suit. What did you say?
那名西装男 你说什么
The guy in the suit, the one you've been chasing.
那名西装男 你追查的那个人
Look, I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道这听上去很疯狂
but they seem to know when people are in trouble.
但他们好像知道有谁会遇到麻烦
And they help them. Him and another guy.
而且会帮助他们 他和另外一个人
And me too sometimes.
有时我也会帮忙
This other guy. Describe him.
另外那个人 描述一下
He's like a professor.
他看上去像个教授
He's got the glasses and a high-dollar vocabulary.
戴着眼镜 说话文质彬彬的
That's who I was talking to when you came in.
你进来的时候我正跟他通话
You got some explaining to do, Finch.
你可有得解释了 芬奇
Hello, Detectives.
你们好 警探
I understand you'll have some questions,
我知道你们会有些疑问
but we're somewhat short of time.
但我们没什么时间了
I'm heading downtown to help our friend.
我正赶往下城区去救我们的朋友
I suggest you do the same thing.
我建议你们也来
John will almost certainly need your help.
约翰肯定需要你们的帮助
You son of a bitch.
王八羔子的
If you're not the mole, then who is?
如果你不是内鬼 谁是呢
I know exactly who the mole is.
我知道是谁
I know everyone who's in HR.
我知道HR的所有成员
When we get done with this, we're gonna take them all down.
等这事过去了 我们就把他们一网打尽
What now?
现在怎么办
Old service tunnel down here
旧检修通道在下边
we can take outside the perimeter.
通过这里我们就能出去了
My friend's meeting us there.
我朋友会在出口接我们
Hold on a second.
等一下
Mr. Reese, I'm in position.
里瑟先生 我已经就位
This comes out to a water treatment plant by the river.
顺着这里走就能到河边的净水厂
Keep going till you find my friend.
一直走 就能碰到我的朋友
Split up. I'll hold them off. Go.
分头找 我去拖住他们 快走
John, thank you.
约翰 谢谢你
Turing's on her way to you.
图灵去找你了
And I think I'm gonna be a little held up.
估计我得过一会儿才能去找你
I'll get Ms. Turing to safety,
我把图灵女士送到安全地带
and I'll come back for you, John.
就回来找你 约翰
Harold Finch, I presume.
哈罗德·芬奇 没错吧
You're a hard man to find, Harold.
你可真不容易找 哈罗德
I don't know who you Save it.
我不知道你是 省省吧
We met before, remember?
我们以前见过 记得吗
Nathan introduced you as his IT guy.
奈森说你是他的信息技术人员
He always had a talent for understatement.
他最擅长轻描淡写 避重就轻
What do you want from me, Alicia?
你想怎样 艾丽西娅
Nothing complicated.
很简单
You created god.
你造出了神
And now you're gonna help me shut it down.
现在你得帮我关掉它
All right, go, go, go!
好了 上 上 上
Looks like you're just about out of time, my friend.
看来你大限将至了 我的朋友
Just about.
差不多了
Get in!
过来
Get to the car!
上车
Before Nathan died,
奈森死前
before your machine killed him,
在你的机器害死他前
I could tell something was eating away at him.
我能感觉到他正在被吞噬
The ethics of what he was building,
对他所造之物的道德纠结
I thought he was fighting with himself over it.
我以为他是在自我斗争
But he was fighting with you.
但其实他是在跟你斗争
He knew, didn't he?
他早就觉察出来了 不是吗
The hubris of creating something as powerful as the machine.
那份敢于造出如此强大机器的傲慢
I can feel it right now.
我现在就能感觉到
Watching us, listening to us.
监视着我们 监听着我们
There's no hiding from it.
无处躲藏
I'm so tired of running.
我厌倦了躲避
I've made some mistakes.
我犯过错误
But building the machine is not one of them.
但造出机器并不是错误
You haven't been running from the machine, Alicia,
你不是在躲避机器 艾丽西娅
and the machine didn't kill Nathan.
害死奈森的也不是机器
You've been running from people,
你是在躲避人
from people that you and I both trusted.
躲避那些你我都曾经信任的人
You're right.
你说的对
And you're lucky I found you first.
我先找到你 算你走运
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表