剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You okay, Carter?
你还好吗 卡特
They got my kid.
他们抓走了我儿子
You sure not calling backup's the way to go here?
你确定不要支援来这里吗
You don't get it, Fusco.
你不明白 弗斯科
You see those two in the suits?
看到穿西装的那两个人了吗
They work Vice at the 15th.
他们是15局风化组的
They're here to help Elias,
他们在这儿是为了帮以利亚
not back us up.
不是支援我们
What do you wanna do?
你想要怎么做
Wait.
等着
Make sure this place is sealed off.
确保这里已经完全封锁
Okay. I'll do a sweep,
行 我去彻底检查一下
and make sure it's airtight.
保证这儿滴水不漏
You should have been our wheel-man, Detective Carter.
你应该是我们的跑路司机 卡特警探
I don't think your partner had it in him.
我以为你的搭档不够格
Don't go blaming Fusco, this isn't on him.
别怪弗斯科 与他无关
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Because I got this vague recollection...
我可是隐约记得
that your partner used to be on the take.
你的搭档以前拿过脏钱
In fact now that I think about it,
实际上 我再仔细想想
I'm sure of it.
就完全确定了
He was partners with that, Detective Stills, right?
他以前的搭档是 斯蒂尔斯警探 是吧
That dirty cop who went missing a few months back?
那个涉嫌贪污 失踪数月的警♥察♥
Those guys had their paws around every game in town.
那些人在城里的各种勾当中都插了一脚
All of them on the take.
他们全都拿过脏钱
And they didn't care because they'd just throw a piece upstairs,
他们无所谓 因为只要扔些烂仔进去
you know, shaking down low-life drug dealers, pimps,
什么低层的毒贩啦 皮条客啦
whatever scratch they could get.
无所不用其极
They even did some wet work.
他们甚至搞过暗♥杀♥
Hello, Detective.
你好 警探
I've come to talk it over in person.
我亲自来谈谈
Are you ready to pick the right side?
你选好边站了吗
Hello, Officer Simmons.
你好 西蒙斯警官
I wonder if I might have a few minutes of your time.
我能否占用你几分钟时间
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
You gonna tell me who you are or do I have to arrest you?
告诉我你是谁 还是要我逮捕你
I'd like to talk to you about your organization.
我想和你谈谈你的组织
The one commonly referred to as HR.
就是俗称的HR
It's come to my attention that HR has been paid
我注意到HR被一大笔钱收买♥♥
a large sum of money to ignore
从而对所有牵涉到
any criminal activities involving a man named Elias.
以利亚这个人的犯罪活动都视而不见
Really?
是吗
And how exactly did this come to your attention?
你又是怎么注意到这个消息的
I notice things, officer.
我会注意到一些事 警官
Things the rest of the world ignores.
一些被其他人忽视的事
And I've noticed things about Elias
我还注意到一些关于以利亚的事
that I believe you've overlooked.
我相信你一定忽视了
I doubt that.
我可不信
I'm a pretty observant guy myself.
我的洞察力相当不错
You think Elias stands for a return
你以为以利亚代表了
to the way things used to be.
旧规则的回归
A firm hand on the reins of organized crime.
一个组织控制所有的黑帮
But he also stands for other things.
但他同时也代表了别的东西
This is Elias's surveillance of HR police officers
这是以利亚对HR警官
and their families.
及他们家人的监控照片
You're in bed with the devil.
你在与魔鬼共舞
This man will go to any length to get what he wants,
此人为达目的 不择手段
including kidnapping children.
甚至不惜绑♥架♥儿童
Detective Carter's son is only his most recent victim.
卡特警探的儿子只是他最新的受害人
I didn't hear anything about that.
我没听说过这个
Look, I recognize, Officer, that I'm placing myself
我知道 警官 我现在
in danger by sitting here with you.
跟你同桌而坐是在拿自己冒险
I need you to understand that you're placing
我希望你明白 你现在
your family in danger by doing business with Elias.
跟以利亚做交易是在拿你的家人冒险
What the hell is this?
这是什么东西
The man following your wife is an ex-con
监视你妻子的人前科累累
whose prior convictions include rape, manslaughter...
他的主要罪名包括强♥奸♥ 过失杀人
Elias is keeping you and yours in check...
以利亚牢牢控制着你和你的家人
until his plan is finished.
直到他的计划得以完成
After that...
而完成之后
who knows whether he'll have any use for you.
他对你是否有别的打算就不得而知了
How do I know this guy doesn't work for you, huh?
我怎么知道这个人不是你的手下
I imagine you don't.
我想你不知道
But are you really willing to bet your family's life on it?
但你真的愿意拿你家人的生命当赌注吗
What do you want?
你想怎么样
You need to get me the location of Detective Carter's son.
帮我找到卡特警探的儿子在哪里
Call off any men you have working on Elias's behalf.
然后撤掉你手下为以利亚卖♥♥命的所有人
HR severs its ties with Elias as of this moment.
从此刻开始 HR与以利亚一刀两断
Not gonna wait all night, Detective.
我可不会在这等上整晚 警探
Let him go, Elias.
放了他 以利亚
He's got no part in this.
他与此事无关
Taylor seems like a very nice young man.
泰勒看起来是个不错的小伙子
I'd rather not hurt him.
我也不想伤害他
You need to accept the fact
你必须接受现实
that no one's coming to save you -- you are all alone.
没有人会来救你 你是一个人
I think -- I think it's right up over here.
我想 我想就在那边了
Colder than a witch's nip in a brass bra.
简直比带黄铜胸罩的巫婆奶头还冷
Where's Don Moretti?
莫雷蒂头目在哪儿
Yeah, you tell me, kid.
你说呢 小子
Well, the boss wanted me to tell you
老大让我转告你
he wished he could be here...
他希望他能在场
but he couldn't make it.
但他来不了
Come on. Talk about brass.
走吧 说到黄铜[厚颜无♥耻♥]
Used to be the dons would clean up their own mess.
以前那些头目们都是自己擦屁♥股♥的
Moretti didn't have the stones to be here.
莫雷蒂根本没种过来
You know, Deluca told me
德卢卡告诉我
he made him get rid of the broad back in the day.
他以前让他把那娘们儿干掉
Now we gotta deal with this miserable bastard.
现在又让我们来处理这倒霉杂种
For crying out loud.
搞什么名堂
Here come the waterworks.
这家伙还哭上了
What's the matter, kid?
怎么着 小子
Not the family reunion you were hoping for?
不是你期待的阖家团聚吗
What an idiot, I should have known.
我真蠢 我早该想到了
Yeah, well, the don's already got one idiot kid.
是啊 头目已经有了一个傻♥逼♥儿子了
Guess he didn't need another one.
他大概也不需要第二个了
You two think you're safe because there's just one of me.
你俩自以为很安全 因为只有我一个人
That I'm weak and that you're strong.
我很弱 你们俩却很壮
That's not strength.
那不是力量
That's weakness.
而是软弱
Look at you...a bunch of jealous idiots.
看看你们 两个心怀嫉妒的蠢货
Liars, betraying each other.
背叛彼此的骗子
I don't need that.
我不需要这些
I get my strength from being alone,
我的力量源自孤寂
and that's why I'm gonna destroy all of you.
我将以此毁掉你们所有人
Shut him up already, will ya?
把他的嘴给我堵上 行不
Come on, help me out! Little bastard!
拜托 帮个忙呀 小杂种
This is where they're holding Taylor.
这就是他们囚禁泰勒的地方
What's your plan, John?
你有什么计划 约翰
No plan.
没有计划
I'll just take the direct approach.
我就准备单刀直入
I'm sorry I'm not much use on this end of things.
抱歉我在这方面帮不上什么忙
Look...
这样
show me how to fire one of these and I can help.
教我怎么用枪 我就可以帮上忙了
I'll...
我可以
create a distraction, I suppose, or...
转移他们的注意力 或者
That's okay, Harold.
没事的 哈罗德
You can be the getaway driver.
你可以当我的接应司机
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Besides, you know I don't like it when people mess with kids.
再说 你知道我最恨有人对孩子下手
Last chance, Detective.
最后一次机会了 警探
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表