剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
There's no way to convince you to just lie low, huh?
就没办法说服你放弃是吗
You can keep your money.
钱自己留着吧
Nah, man.
不行
Take it.
你拿着
It makes it official. No.
这样算正式确定 不行
If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it my way.
如果我们要做 就得按我的方式
That means no killing.
就是说 不许杀人
This is my going rate.
现行收费标准
All right, man, deal.
好吧 成交
Look, you're working for me now. I ought to know your name.
你现在为我工作了 我得知道你的名字
You can call me..
你可以叫我
Reese.
里瑟
What's he doing, man?
他在干什么
Keep your dirty ass away from my clean car.
你个脏货离我的车远点儿
My bad! My bad!
我的错 我的错
Yo...
喂
I didn't hire you to just sit here and watch.
我可不是花钱雇你在这里坐着看戏的
When are we gonna take them down?
我们什么时候开始啊
We've already started. Step one-- Observe.
已经开始了 第一步 观察
The most efficient way to lose a fight
失败的最佳方式
is to act without knowing your enemy.
就是罔顾敌情 肆意行动
Payday, old man.
该交钱了 老家伙
It's all there--$300.
都在这里了 三百块
That's protection.
那是保护费
Where's the rest? Oh, come on, guys.
其他的呢 拜托了各位
If the state found out I was selling those tickets,
要是政♥府♥发现了我卖♥♥那些票
I'd lose my legit lottery business.
我会失去彩票的合法经营权
Tickets?
票
Yeah, they're running numbers through local shop owners,
对 他们通过当地的店主卖♥♥私彩
but they take all the money, tax-free.
又拿走所有的钱 还不用交税
The cops know about this, or they just don't care?
警♥察♥是不知道 还是根本不在乎
Probably giving them a cut to turn a blind eye.
多半是收了好处 睁只眼闭只眼
You short Andre, you'll lose a lot more.
敢欠安德烈的钱 后果你承担不起
Who's Andre? I don't know.
安德烈是谁 不知道
Man, these cops let these guys do whatever they want--
警♥察♥就这么任由他们为所欲为
kill my brother,
杀我哥哥
walk around like they can't be touched.
肆意横行 无人敢惹
But now we know how they're making their money.
但现在我们知道他们怎么弄钱了
So they just got a lot less untouchable.
那他们就没那么"无人敢惹"了
"Observe".
观察
To tell you the truth,
跟你说实话
I've always hated observing.
我一直讨厌观察
Wait here.
在这等着
You paying up, or we got a problem?
你是给钱呢 还是想惹麻烦呢
Hurry up, pops.
快点 老头
Just a couple more to go, man, we'll be good.
再多给点 我们就没事了
That's my car!
那是我的车
That was step two, kid.
这是第二步 小子
Meet me at the corner of Rutland and 52nd.
到路特兰街和52街交汇口等我
Hey, what's up, man? Where's Trim's car?
怎么了 崔姆的车呢
Strategically stored.
战略储备
I just needed to shake 'em up a bit...
我只想打草惊蛇
see what comes loose.
看能不能弄出点破绽
Cool, cool.
高 真高
I need GPS on their cell.
我要他们手♥机♥的GPS
Just a minute.
马上
I'm not sure I'm in favor of
我不甚赞同
your troubling arrangement with young Darren.
你和小达伦之间的麻烦协议
I'm not sure I'm in favor of
我不甚赞同
our troubling arrangement,
我们之间的麻烦协议
especially when you disappear on mysterious business.
特别是你失踪去做神秘任务的时候
GPS is up, Mr. Reese.
GPS连好了 里瑟先生
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话
Tech support. Come on.
技术支持 走吧
Hey, you ever kill anyone?
你杀过人么
Yes.
杀过
Were they bad?
是坏人吗
Some...
有一些
Not all.
不全是
Some?
有一些
That means your master tricked you,
那就是主人骗了你
told you to kill bad people that really weren't.
告诉你要杀的是坏人 但却不是
A lot of ronin ended up that way.
很多侠客的结局都这样
You know what I think, T?
知道我怎么看吗 崔
I think your ride's gone, yo.
我看你的车没了
Shut up, Curtis.
闭嘴 柯蒂斯
So...step three?
那 第三步呢
To impose your will on your enemy,
善战者 致人而不致于人
make for their weak points.
进而不可御者 冲其虚也
Talking Art Of War.
《孙子兵法》
You read Sun Tzu?
你看过《孙子》
Of course, man. All samurai know Sun Tzu.
当然了 所有的武士都知道孙子
Come on, man.
行了 哥们
Just get a new car.
再去弄辆新车好了
Call for the insurance.
打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥
What insurance?
什么保险公♥司♥
You were with me when I stole the damn thing.
你跟我一起偷的那玩意儿
Yeah, but you bought those rims.
是啊 不过轮胎环是你掏的钱
They might replace those.
他们或许会赔那些
Get your dumb ass up, man.
你♥他♥妈♥给我站起来
Chill, man!
冷静点儿
Go get your grandma's beater and meet me at Andre's.
去拿你外婆的破车到安德烈那里碰头
Big money run tonight.
今晚有大买♥♥卖♥♥
Steps four and five--
第四步和第五步
Find the boss and figure out how to hurt him.
找出老大 找出对付他的办法
Come on.
走吧
What's the story on that banger you're holding?
你关的那个混混什么情况
You got a charge yet?
能起诉了吗
His name came up in a shooting.
他涉及一场枪击案
I'm just waiting for a photo packet.
我在等一个照片数据包
We have until tomorrow to arraign him, Captain.
我们可以把他关到明天 警长
I'm still collecting evidence. You're reaching, Carter.
我还在搜集证据 你在死撑 卡特
If that kid's not arraigned by 5:00,
如果那小子明天五点前还不能起诉
I want you to kick him.
你得放他出去
Yo, Reese, there's Trim.
里瑟 崔姆在那里
What's he doing back here?
他在这里做什么
Now, remember, it's not about the superpowers.
记住 这与超能力无关
It's about who protects you and who keeps you safe.
关键是保护你的人 护你安全的人
Go on home.
回家吧
Man, they got Mr. Wilcox selling those tickets too?
他们也逼威尔考克斯先生卖♥♥这些票
I'm not sure it's that simple.
我觉得没那么简单
You're late.
你来晚了
Had a little car trouble, Andre.
车子出了点状况 安德烈
That's Andre?
他是安德烈
The higher up you go,
走得越远
the harder it gets to tell the good guys from the bad.
好人与坏人之间的区别就越不明显
Police still got Brick?
警方还扣着布瑞克
Let me worry about Brick.
布瑞克的事我来想办法
What's with the beater you rolled up in?
你停门口的那堆破铁是什么
It's my grandma's.
我外婆的车
You're gonna move half a million dollars of my money in that piece.
你就准备用那破玩意儿转移五十万美金
That's why we got it, Andre--
所以才要用那车 安德烈
switching up the cars,
换车
switching up the routes, just to be safe.
换道 这样安全
I still smell you lying a mile away.
一英里外都能闻到你忽悠的味道
No, for real.
不是 是真的
Since the cops got Brick, we thought maybe--
因为条子抓了布瑞克 所以我们想
You don't need to worry about Brick.
你们不用管布瑞克
All you need to do is worry about me.
只要管我就行了
Do whatever I tell you to do,
照我说的做
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表