剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
We have a new number, Mr. Reese.
我们有个新号♥码 里瑟先生
His name is Michael Cahill.
他名叫迈克尔·卡荷尔
That all you got, Finch?
就知道这么点吗 芬奇
Cahill's 33 years old, single,
卡荷尔今年33岁 单身
no wife, no children, no pets.
没妻子 没孩子 没宠物
No attachments of any kind.
无牵无挂
A bit like you, Mr. Reese.
有点像你 里瑟先生
Problem with this guy's passport at Kennedy.
肯尼迪机场发现这家伙护照有问题
INS is on the way. We're supposed to wait.
移♥民♥局马上就来 我们应该原地待命
"This guy" just flew 15 hours for a heart transplant.
"这家伙"刚飞了15小时来接受心脏移植
I'm not letting him cold out here
我不能眼睁睁看着他
16 blocks from the hospital.
在离医院16条街的地方等死
For all intents and purposes,
无论从哪点来看
Cahill appears to be an upstanding citizen.
卡荷尔都是个守法公民
Appearances can be deceptive.
表象可以骗人
We're paying you good money, so keep your mouth shut, okay?
我们付你重酬 所以你闭上嘴巴 懂吗
Indeed. Cahill's a criminal.
没错 卡荷尔是个罪犯
B&E, assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon.
破门入室 用致命武器袭击警官
Now he's graduated to smuggling.
现在升级到走私了
Crew's run by a guy named Vargas.
走私团伙由一个叫瓦加斯的带头
These guys will move anything.
那群人什么都敢运
And if someone gets in their way, they'll kill everyone.
敢挡他们财路的 全部杀无赦
How do you suggest we proceed, Mr. Reese?
你认为我们应该如何做 里瑟先生
As usual, Finch. The more dangerous they are...
老样子 芬奇 他们越是危险
What are you waiting for? Go.
愣什么呢 快开车
the closer I want to be to them.
我就越要靠近
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Let me talk to the cop.
我去跟警♥察♥谈谈
I got this. Stay put.
我去 你别动
Relax, kid.
放轻松 小子
Cahill will talk us out of this.
卡荷尔能帮咱们摆平
And if he can't, he'll just kill him.
如果摆不平 他会直接宰了他
I never met a guy who hated cops as much as this guy.
我还没见过像他那么恨条子的人呢
Yeah, so what's taking him so long, huh?
是吗 那他磨蹭这么久干嘛
He calls backup and we're all dead.
那警♥察♥叫支援 我们就死定了
He doesn't have backup.
他没有支援
I'm all paid up with HR
我已经打点好了HR
You found this rig?
这车是你找的吗
Tail light's out.
尾灯坏了
Our friend was just letting us know as a courtesy.
那位朋友一片好心来提醒我们
Here's your cut.
你们的份
Thought I was gonna have to waste them.
我还以为得干掉他们了
Mike, Mike. Hold up, brother.
迈克 迈克 得了 兄弟
Kid's done enough learning for tonight, Mike.
这小子今晚受够教训了 迈克
One more mistake, I kill him.
再出一点差错 我就宰了他
Got a problem, Finch. Cahill's on the move.
有麻烦了 芬奇 卡荷尔出去了
It's nearly 3:00 in the morning.
都快凌晨3点了
Any idea where he's going? No.
知道他要去哪儿吗 不知道
But whatever he's up to can't be good.
反正肯定不是什么好事
Finch, Cahill's casing a home.
芬奇 卡荷尔在查看一栋房♥子
3404 Orchard Avenue in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林果园大道3404号♥
He's breaking in, Finch.
他闯进去了 芬奇
I need some information. Now.
给我房♥子的信息 快
Homeowner's last name is Tulley.
房♥主姓图利
He's a police officer.
他是个警♥察♥
John, you've got to stop Cahill.
约翰 你得阻止卡荷尔
Daddy! Daddy! You're home.
爹地 爹地 你回来啦
Hey, boy.
儿子
Time for all good boys to go to sleep.
好孩子现在该睡觉啦
Later, champ. Sleep tight.
明天再玩 冠军宝贝 睡个好觉
Mr. Reese, it appears
里瑟先生 看起来
that you're not the only person working undercover.
你不是唯一一个卧底的人
They might be updating our orders.
他们可能会更新我们的指令
You think this is being run through Langley?
你当这事是兰利在管的吗
We're not even supposed to operate
我们根本就不应该
in this godforsaken country.
在本国领土上执行任务
How many times are you gonna clean that thing?
你打算清理那玩意儿几次才罢休
In the army, they taught us
在军队里 他们教我们
the fastest way to get shot
挨枪子儿的捷径
was to fail to clean your weapon.
就是不清理自己的武器
In the marines, they taught us
在陆战队 他们教我们
the fastest way to clean your weapon
清理自己武器的捷径
was to shoot a couple people with it.
是拿它突突几个人
Best I could do.
我能搞到的最好的了
Cheap Polish vodka.
波兰山寨伏特加
Package secure?
包裹还安全吗
We have everything we need...
万事俱备
except the orders of where to deliver it.
就是没指令要我们送去哪里
Almost everything. You're missing a glass.
几乎万事俱备 但还差个杯子
Found it.
找到了
The package. What'd he do?
那个包裹 他犯了什么事
Not our concern. Guy looks government.
不关我们的事 那家伙像政♥府♥部门的
The natives don't like us taking their people.
当地人不喜欢我们抓他们的人
He's government.
他就是政♥府♥部门的
Tried to sell something of ours to the Chinese.
想把我们的某样东西卖♥♥给中国人
What? Software. Something.
什么东西 软件之类的
I don't know, don't care.
我不知道 也不关心
We've got one job in this--
我们只有一个目的
render him to some black hole from which he will never return.
把他送到一个永世不能返回的地方
If the papers don't clear
如果文件有问题
or the plane runs out of fuel,
或者飞机燃料用尽
you execute him.
你就处死他
When was the last time you were in country, my friend?
你上次回国是什么时候 我的朋友
Call's not coming in tonight.
今晚不会有什么命令了
Go get yourself some R&R.
去休养调整一下
Don't forget you're behind enemy lines.
别忘了你现在是深入敌后
You get caught here, you're on your own.
一旦被抓 就只能靠自己
Cahill certainly had me fooled.
卡荷尔还真骗过我了
Cahill's real name is Daniel Tulley.
卡荷尔的真名叫丹尼尔·图利
Graduated from the Police Academy in 2003.
2003年从警校毕业
Since then, all work records have disappeared.
之后的一切工作记录都蒸发了
The NYPD seems to have gone to great lengths
看来纽约警局费了不少力气
to hide his identity,
隐藏他的身份
including a false social security number.
还给了他假的社保号♥码
But if the machine gave us his number,
但既然机器给出了他的号♥码
it may mean that somebody's figured out he's a cop.
可能表示有人发现他是警♥察♥了
We should warn him.
我们应该警告他
Risking his life is what he signed up for.
他是拿命来拼工作的
We play this wrong...
如果我们处理不当
we could do more harm than good.
对他的坏处只怕大于好处
We've got company, Finch.
有其他人来了 芬奇
Why don't you just wear it if you're gonna
你想暴露身份何不干脆
go announcing yourself?
直接带上这个呢
Less than a day away from the biggest collar of your career
离功成名就只有一步之遥了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表