剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Any sign of the kid? No.
那孩子出现没 没有
Still looking.
还在找
Knew we shouldn't have trusted him.
就知道不该相信他
Damn kid's always been reckless.
小屁孩做事总是不靠谱
Whenever you're ready, Mr. Reese.
等你准备好 里瑟先生
I'm in here.
我在这儿
Where did you come from?
你从哪儿冒出来的
I breached the space-time continuum.
我突破了时空连续
Not really.
其实没有
I did sense my privacy being invaded.
我是感觉到自己的隐私被侵犯了
But we'll leave that for now. We have work to do.
不过我们暂时不谈那个 现在有工作要做
Numbers have come in.
跳出了几个新号♥码
What do you mean, numbers?
"几个"是什么意思
What plurals usually mean.
通常的字面意思
More than one.
不止一个
In this case four.
这次有四个
Claire Ryan, 42, lecturer at NYU.
克莱尔·瑞安 42岁 纽约大学讲师
Matt Duggan, 33, a waiter.
马特·杜甘 33岁 服务生
Wendy Mcnally, 29, a hairstylist.
温蒂·米克奈利 29岁 发型师
And Paula Vasquez, 23, unemployed.
还有葆拉·瓦斯科 23岁 待业
They seem completely random.
看上去毫无关联
Usually,
通常情况下
when the machine sends us number clusters like this,
如果机器像这样一次给我们多个号♥码
there is some connection.
它们肯定有某种关联
So one of these four could be trying to kill the other three
这么说其中一个要杀另外三个
Or they could all be victims or all killers,
也可能他们同为受害人 或同为凶手
or as you say, all random.
或如你所说 毫无关联
Either way, we need to move fast.
无论如何 我们都得抓紧了
Claire Ryan's number came up first
克莱尔·瑞安的号♥码第一个跳出来
if only by a millisecond.
领先一毫秒
242 Wilson in Queens, apartment 3C.
皇后区威尔逊街242号♥ 3C号♥公♥寓♥
Speaking of privacy.
说到隐私
Careful what you look for, Mr. Reese,
小心你所寻找之物 里瑟先生
or you might find it.
你有可能会找到
We have to be straight with you.
我们跟你直说吧
Some things don't add up.
有些事讲不通
Like what?
比如说呢
You go to meet your confidential informant,
你去见你的秘密线人
one Nashus Drake, aka "Bottlecap"--
纳修斯·德雷克 又名"瓶盖"
according to you, a trusted source.
据你所说 可靠的信息来源
He shoots you in the chest.
他冲你胸口打了一枪
Luckily, you're wearing a vest.
幸好 你穿了防弹背心
He's gonna kill you when he gets shot by an unknown shooter?
他正准备杀你时 被一身份不明的枪手♥枪♥杀
Like it says in my statement.
正如我在报告中所写
Your statement doesn't say
你报告里没有说明
where this unknown shooter came from.
那个不明身份的枪手从何而来
Because I don't know.
因为我自己也不知道
It also doesn't say why he did it.
也没说明他这一行为的原因
Maybe because he saw me about to get shot.
也许是因为他看到我要吃枪子儿了
So he cares about you.
这么说他关心你
I doubt he gives a damn about me.
我强烈怀疑他会关心
But this is the man you've been chasing
但这个人你已经追捕他
for the last three months.
有三个月了
As it says in my statement, I believe so.
正如我在报告中所写 我认为是的
So what, this guy allegedly you've been trying to lock up,
这么说 该名据说你一直在追捕的家伙
he saves your life? Allegedly.
救了你一命 据说
That's clever.
这说法真巧妙
You know what would be clever?
你知道巧妙的是什么吗
You pretending to chase this guy
你假装在追捕这个人
when in fact you're working for him.
实际上在为他做事
I think we're done here.
我觉得我们没什么好说了
Detective, tell me something.
警探 告诉我
Has he made contact with you?
他和你联♥系♥过吗
Spoken to you?
和你说过话吗
You got my statement.
你已经拿到我的报告了
We don't talk again unless my delegate is present.
除非我的工会代表在场 否则我不会再开口
So he's pacing back and forth, back and forth,
所以他走来走去 走来走去
back and forth.
走来走去
Finally pulls his mask down, walks right into the door,
最后终于拉下面具 径直走进门
knocks himself out cold.
把自己撞倒在地
The genius forgot to cut the eyeholes in the mask.
那天才忘了在面具上留眼睛孔了
Hey, Carter.
卡特
What are you doing? You got shot.
你跑来干嘛 你中枪了
Take some time off, for pete's sake.
拜托你就休息几天吧
My vest got shot. It can take some time off.
我的防弹背心中枪了 让它休息几天吧
How's it going with the inquiry and everything?
刚才的问话怎么样
The way these things usually go.
就是那样呗
They make you feel like you murdered your own mother.
他们搞得你感觉像谋杀了自己老妈
So I'm stuck on my desk and you're working with Olson.
我现在只能坐办公室了 你和奥尔森出外勤
Great. Detective Happy.
太棒了 那位"快乐警探"
What did you tell 'em about the CI?
线人的事你怎么说
The truth.
实话实说
He was taken out by an unknown shooter.
他被一个不明身份的枪手干掉了
The guy--you got a good look at him this time, didn't you?
那个家伙 你这次看清他的样子了 是吗
No. Not his face.
没有 没看到脸
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
这说不定反而是好事
'cause you know, it would be hard.
你知道的 这事儿挺难抉择
You don't know whether to thank the guy or arrest him.
你搞不清是该谢谢他 还是逮捕他
No, that'd be easy. I'd arrest him.
不会 挺容易 我会逮捕他
Look, whatever happens or you need anything,
不管发生了什么 不管你需要什么
I got your back, all right? Okay.
我都会尽力帮你 好吗 好
Finch, I'm at Claire's apartment.
芬奇 我到克莱尔的公♥寓♥了
Something's up.
出事了
Excuse me.
劳驾
Finch. Mr. Reese.
芬奇 里瑟先生
You said the machine would give us the number and time.
你说过机器会出号♥码 留有时间
It didn't.
这次没有
So what do we got?
现在什么情况
Victim's name is Claire Ryan.
被害人叫克莱尔·瑞安
Some kind of professor. Lived alone.
是名教授 独居
Looks like she was beaten up.
看来她被殴打过
One shot to the head, close range.
头部中枪 近距离射击
Looks like she came into some money.
她似乎弄到笔钱
Blu-ray player, new tablet, shoes.
蓝♥光♥碟机 新桌子 新鞋
Expensive shoes-- Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik.
价格不菲的新鞋 周仰杰 马诺洛
All bought this morning.
都是早上刚买♥♥的
What else do we know about our vic?
还知道被害人什么情况
I asked you a question, Fusco.
我在问你 弗斯科
What? What's that?
什么 你问什么
I'm done at Claire's, Finch.
克莱尔这边结束了 芬奇
I need you out on the street.
我要你出来一起行动
You got to help me get eyes on the remaining three.
你得帮我盯着剩下那三个人
I'm more useful here, trying to find connections between them
我在这里更有用 可以找到他们之间的关联
No point in that if they're all dead.
他们要是都死了就没用了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表