剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Why would you do this, Chris?
你为什么这么做 克里斯
How could you betray all those families?
你怎么能坑害那些家庭
Those kids were better off with their foster families
那些孩子在寄养家庭
than they ever were with their convict parents.
比在那些罪犯父母身边更好
Terrence's son gave him a reason to stay clean.
特伦斯的儿子给了他远离毒品的动力
He got a job, a life.
他有了工作 有了生活
Who are you to take away their chance at being a family?
你有什么资格夺走他们一家团聚的机会
I admire that bleeding heart of yours.
我欣赏你的悲天悯人
I'd rather it bleed than stop beating altogether.
我宁愿悲悯 也不愿铁石心肠
He's getting away.
他跑了
No, he's not.
他跑不了
NYPD. Turn around.
纽约警♥察♥ 转过身去
Drop your weapon.
扔下枪
Drop it!
扔掉
Come here, buddy.
过来 小家伙
I missed you, man.
我想你 伙计
I missed you so much.
我想死你了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Yeah.
好
I read about your settlement with the state.
我看到你和州政♥府♥达成庭外和解了
Wrongful imprisonment, defamation of character--
错误收监 毁损名誉
Don't forget violation of civil rights
别忘了还有侵犯民权
and malicious prosecution.
恶意起诉
You get 30% of $10 million. Not bad.
你得到了1000万中的30% 不错
Maybe you can stop sneaking into NYU's library.
也许你可以不用再偷溜进纽约大学图书馆了
I think I'm gonna start with a new pair of shoes.
我想我还是先买♥♥双新鞋子吧
Besides, I like it in there.
再说 我喜欢那里
Has a good vibe.
气氛很棒
Even after you almost go killed?
即使经历过差点被杀事件吗
Well, I had you and your complicated job to save me.
有你和你复杂的工作救了我
You ever think of having a less hazardous profession
你没想过找一份风险小点的工作吗
like mountain climbing or bear wrestling?
比如攀登高山 或者跟熊摔跤
I mean, is it really worth risking your life
为你不认识的人冒生命危险
for people you don't know?
真的值得吗
You're not the only one who believes in second chances.
你并不是唯一相信第二次机会的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uncle Harold.
哈罗德叔叔
When you called, I assumed it was going to be good-bye again.
你打电♥话♥来时 我以为你又要告别了
No, I'm not gonna sell the place.
不 我不准备卖♥♥掉这里了
Not right away, anyway.
反正现在不会
Are you taking up your residency again?
你要重新开始住院医师实习期了吗
No.
不
I'm done patching people up,
我不想再缝合伤口了
and I wanna find out more about my dad.
我想多了解一下我爸爸
Look at this.
看看这个
This was the day you got into med school.
这是你考进医学院那天
He was so proud of you.
他多么为你骄傲
Always was.
一向如此
Going through his things,
翻他的东西时
I realize how little I really knew him.
我才意识到我对他多不了解
I think most fathers are a mystery to their sons.
我想大多数父亲对儿子来说都是谜
Well, most sons don't have the advantage
大多数儿子都没机会
of reading the unauthorized biography.
看到未经授权的自传
Or all this.
还有这些
It's from the audit his lawyers did
这些是他的律师审计出来的
when he left me his half of the company.
当时他把公♥司♥的一半给了我
Now, most of it I don't understand.
大多数我都不明白
I get lost when it comes to computers, like you, right?
我一碰电脑就蒙 跟你一样 是吗
Right.
是啊
But, there are some things I do understand.
但有些事情我明白
Inconsistencies like...
有些矛盾之外
did you know that he shut down IFT for nearly seven years?
你知道他把IFT公♥司♥关闭了七年之久吗
Yes, I knew that he downsized a bit.
是 我知道他缩减了规模
Well, he gave all his employees severance
他付给所有员工遣散金
and sent them packing.
让他们打包走人
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做
And, look, whatever it was that he was working on,
还有 看这个 之后做的东西
he sold it to the government for a dollar.
他以一美元的价格卖♥♥给了政♥府♥
So that means it was either something worthless...
也就是说它要么是一文不值
or priceless.
要么是无价之宝
Did he ever talk to you about it?
他有和你说起过吗
I mean, you were his closest friend.
毕竟你是他最亲密的朋友
No, he never did.
没有 他从没说过
Where have you been, Finch?
你去哪了 芬奇
I won't be back in the office today.
我今天不回办公室了
Maybe you should take the rest of the day off as well.
也许你也该休息半天
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Not particularly.
不太想
But you admit there is something going on,
但你承认有事发生
something that you're worried about.
你正为此担心
That makes me worried.
我感同身受
You needn't, Mr. Reese.
没必要 里瑟先生
I hope you understand that there are certain things
我希望你理解 有些事情
that I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
I understand completely, Finch.
我非常理解 芬奇
How's it going, Lionel?
怎么样了 莱奈尔
I'm on that new assignment you gave me.
我在忙你给我的新任务
I gotta say, I should at least be getting cab fare for this.
我得说 你好歹给报销车费啊
This job ending any time soon?
这工作能很快结束吗
As soon as I get some answers.
要等我找到答案
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表