剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Gonna take some time to sort this out.
要清点你的罪名真得花点时间
Thank you...
谢谢你
for giving me my life back.
救回了我的生活
You're welcome.
不用谢
How did you track down her old mug shot?
你怎么查到她之前的入案档案的
Watch your head.
小心头
Police work. Even I do it on occasion.
警♥察♥的工作 我偶尔也要做的
I'm surprised you didn't want the collar.
我挺惊讶你居然不出面领功
Too high-profile.
太高调了
Plus I think HR's taking a cut of her operation.
而且我想HR也有分一杯羹
Which do you like better, good cop or bad cop?
你更喜欢哪个 好警♥察♥ 还是坏警♥察♥
You tell me.
你说呢
Am I under with HR, or am I working cases with you?
我在HR卧底 还是跟你办案
I'll let you know.
以后告诉你
Releasing prisoner.
释放犯人
You are a free man. Thank you.
你自♥由♥了 谢谢
Now get home to your little girl.
回家见你的宝贝女儿吧
Why didn't you tell me I have so many books.
怎么不告诉我 我已经有好多书了
It'll be out of your system in a few hours.
几小时后药劲就会过去了
But you should really drink this,
不过你得该喝下这些
so you don't get dehydrated.
免得脱水
You're leaving?
你要走吗
No, I'll stick around, keep an eye on you.
不 我会留下来 照看你
You should really get some sleep.
你该睡会儿了
You don't want to talk?
你不想聊聊吗
You might regret it in the morning.
你明天早上会后悔的
You're a very private person, remember?
你很注重隐私 记得吗
Come on. Ask me anything.
拜托啦 问我什么都行
Good night, Harold.
晚安 哈罗德
Good night, Nathan.
晚安 奈森
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表