剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
You know why I'm here. You know how I feel.
你知道我为什么来 你知道我的感受
I can't hide it anymore.
我不能再隐瞒下去了
What we're doing is wrong.
我们做的事是错的
You're not my regular guy.
你不是平常那位司机
He's sick.
他病了
They called me to fill in at the last moment.
他们临时通知我来代班
Callahan Car Service.
卡拉汉电召汽车公♥司♥
Zoe Morgan. You changed my driver.
我是佐伊·摩根 你们换了我的司机
Sorry for the inconvenience, Ms. Morgan,
抱歉为您带来的不便 摩根女士
But Bill's come down with laryngitis.
但比尔得了喉炎
Caught it from his son.
被他儿子传染了
Which son?
哪个儿子
Andy. The younger one.
安迪 那个小儿子
We sent our best driver in his place.
我们派了最好的司机代替他
I'll be the judge of that.
好不好我说了算
No small talk, no questions,
不准闲聊 不准提问
just stay in the car, and you keep your eyes on the road.
好好开车 专心看路
We'll settle up at the end of the night.
今晚结束后结账
I look forward to it.
非常期待
Little trouble picking this lock, Mr. Reese.
这锁好难开呢 里瑟先生
It's not as easy as it looks.
比看上去难搞多了
Never mind, I'm in.
没事了 我搞定了
No photos of family or friends.
没有家人或朋友的照片
Some jazz records.
有几张爵士乐的唱片
Dropped out of law school, no current employer.
法学院毕业 目前待业
But she buys a $2 million dollar apartment for cash three years ago.
但她三年前用现金买♥♥了200万的公♥寓♥
What's she gotten herself mixed up in?
她给自己惹了什么麻烦呢
Where does she keep the things she cares about?
她重要的东西都放哪儿
Where do you?
你会放哪
I don't have any things I care about.
我没重要的东西
Slip.
猪仔
Zoe.
佐伊
You got it?
你弄到了吗
You know I always come through for you, Zoe.
你知道我从不让你失望 佐伊
Be good, Slip.
乖 猪仔
She just paid for something.
她刚刚付钱买♥♥了什么
A lot of money. Cash.
很多钱 现金
Do you know what it is?
你知道她买♥♥了什么吗
No.
不知道
Do you want to know where people hide things, Finch?
想知道人们通常把东西♥藏♥哪儿吗 芬奇
Underneath.
下面
Keep your eyes on the road.
专心看路
Leave it running, I won't be long.
别熄火 我马上回来
Finch, the item she bought was a gun.
芬奇 她买♥♥的是把枪
But she's already got a gun in her living room.
可她客厅里已经有一把了
Why does she need another one?
她干嘛要再买♥♥一把
Well, the reason you buy a gun off the street
在道上买♥♥枪是冲着
is so that it's untraceable.
无法追踪来源
Possible her number came up because she plans to kill someone.
也许她的号♥码跳出来是因为她谋划杀人
Finch, she's a shooter.
芬奇 她是个杀手
Target's a cop.
目标是个警♥察♥
Lieutenant Gilmore.
吉尔默警司
You owe me one.
你欠我个人情
And so does the cop who left his side arm in a subway bathroom.
还有那个把配枪落在地铁厕所里的警♥察♥
Believe me. He knows.
相信我 他知道
You saved a good cop's career.
你救了一个好警♥察♥的职业生涯
We need all the men we can get right now.
现在正是用人之际
You sure this doesn't have to do with the fact
你确定这不是因为
that he's your nephew?
他是你外甥吗
Either way, I'm grateful.
不管怎样 我领情了
In a perfect world, gratitude would be enough.
在完美世界里 领情就足够了
That politically motivated investigation
你出于政♥治♥目的
that you're running into Councilman Rush.
对拉什议员进行的调查
About time you wrap it up.
也该收手了
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Now I know where the term "necessary evil" comes from.
我算明白何谓"招人恨又少不得"了
That makes us square?
我们扯平了吗
No.
没有
But it's a good start.
但算是个好的开始
See anything interesting tonight?
今晚看到什么有趣的事吗
Nothing worth mentioning.
都不值得一提
Be here tomorrow. 10:00 sharp.
明天过来 10点整
I hope you're out of there, Finch.
希望你已经出来了 芬奇
Do you know what she does, yet?
知道她是做什么的了吗
She does favors for a price.
她替人消灾 但要收人钱财
She's a fixer.
是名掮客
Assuming then that she's the victim.
如果她是受害人
Any ideas who'd want to take her out?
知道谁想害她吗
Who wouldn't?
谁不想呢
What do you got, Terney?
发现了什么 老铁
Vincent Deluca.
文森特·德卢卡
71 years old,
71岁
Public service homicide if you ask me.
要我说 职业是提供杀人服务
The guy was an enforcer.
这家伙是执刑人
For "La Cosa Nostra" in Brighton Beach.
为布莱顿海滩的"我们的事业"卖♥♥命
Stabbing's personal.
刺杀出于私人恩怨
Is this knife from the kitchen?
这把菜刀是厨房♥的吗
Nothing in there, but a set of steak knives.
那儿只有一套牛排刀
This is not serrated. Looks old, dull.
这把刀没有锯齿 看起来又旧又钝
Painful.
很痛苦
We got a rap sheet on this old gangster?
有这老混混的前科档案吗
Reads like a phone book.
厚如黄页啊
Armed robbery, racketeering--
持械抢劫 敲诈勒索
He was charged with homicide in the mid '70s.
70年代中期还以杀人罪被起诉过
Marlene Elias?
玛琳·以利亚
What was that?
什么
1973.
1973年
The murder charge he skated on.
他受指控的那起谋杀案
Victim was Marlene Elias.
死者是玛琳·以利亚
The evidence was stolen from lockup a couple weeks back.
证据几周前被人从保管处偷走了
Evidence was stolen from a 40-year-old cold case?
四十多年老悬案的证据被偷
Alone with a murder weapon.
被偷的还有凶器
Marlene Elias was stabbed multiple times in her chest
玛琳·以利亚的死因就是胸口的反复刺伤
with a kitchen knife.
凶器是把菜刀
Okay, Finch, looks like Zoe's meeting with some businessman.
芬奇 佐伊似乎要和某个商人见面
Sending you photos.
照片给你发过去了
Got another guy watching from an SUV.
还有个在SUV里盯梢的男人
Run a license plate for me.
帮我查个车牌照
Gray, henry, oscar, seven, five, six, one.
G H O S 5 6 1
Ms. Morgan.
摩根女士
Okay, I got a hit on that license plate.
车牌照查到了
Registered to Samuel Douglas.
登记在萨缪尔·道格拉斯名下
Head of crisis management with Virtanen pharmaceuticals.
维尔塔宁制药公♥司♥危机管理部部长
You familiar with Anthony Talbott?
认识安东尼·塔伯特吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表