剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
That America is a place where all things are possible...
美国是一切皆有可能的地方
Who still wonders if the dream of our founders
那些仍在置疑建国者的梦想是否
is alive in our time.
仍存在的人们
Do you mind? No, not at all.
介意吗 当然不
The power of our democracy.
我们民♥主♥的力量
Hell of a thing, huh?
真是非同小可啊
Tonight is your answer.
今晚就是答案
You, live in New York, or you just visiting?
你住在纽约 还是游客
Just visiting.
游客
Where you from?
从哪里来
Originally?
老家吗
Puyallup, Washington.
华盛顿州普亚勒普
Are you kidding me? My wife's from Puyallup.
真的吗 我妻子也是来自普亚勒普
You still live there?
你还住在那里吗
Not for a long time.
离开很久了
I travel for work.
到处出差
I used to do that.
我以前也是
It's brutal.
累惨了
Not anymore.
现在不了
Me and the wife just put a down payment on our first house,
我和妻子刚刚付了我们第一套房♥子的首♥付♥
up in New Rochelle.
就在纽约新罗谢尔
You don't say. Sounds nice.
真的吗 太好了
Hey, you know what? My wife's running late, as usual.
你看 我妻子又迟到了 总是这样
I better give her a call. Make sure she's okay.
我得给她打个电♥话♥ 确认一下
What did I tell you, John?
我说什么来着 约翰
You told me to get a drink.
你说让我去喝一杯
And of the 8 million people you could be drinking with
整个纽约有八百万人可以
in New York city,
陪你共饮
You just happened to pick the one who's married to your ex
你却偏偏选那个娶了你前女友的人
Gotta help me. Please, please.
救救我 求你 求你
He's losing too much blood.
他失血过多
We should take him to the hospital.
我们得送他去医院
No one's going anywhere
谁都不许动
until I know which one of you is a rat.
等我找到内鬼再说
Sip it.
喝下去
Slowly, slowly.
慢慢喝
Take me to the hospital, Mike, please!
送我去医院 迈克 求你
Shut it or I'll put you out of your misery myself.
闭嘴 否则我亲手解脱了你
Help me, please.
救命 求求你们
We need to build a tourniquet.
我们需要做个止血带
Why bother? If we stop the bleeding,
何必麻烦 要是我们能止住血
it might get him to shut up.
也许就能让他闭上嘴了
You guys get a call?
接到电♥话♥了吗
Someone lit up Su Chin's.
有人在苏陈餐厅开枪
Narco thing gone south. Damn shame.
缉毒围捕 太糟糕了
Best Kung Pao in Queens.
那儿有皇后区最好的宫爆菜
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Where's your partner?
你拍档呢
Let me guess. Queens?
我猜猜看 在皇后区吧
I'm having a little trouble finding him, actually.
其实 我有点儿找不到他了
You lost him? "Lost" would be a strong word.
你把他丢了 说"丢了"就太严重了
But, yes, Detective, in answer to your unspoken question,
不过警探 回答下你未出口的问题 是的
I do need your help.
我是需要你帮忙
What you got?
什么东西
A license plate.
一个车牌
He's lost a lot of blood.
他流血过多
Think he'll make it? Probably not.
他能撑下去吗 够呛
We did the best we could.
我们尽力了
All right, we got a break.
好了 有线索了
We're looking for a warehouse on the docks in Brooklyn.
我们要找一个位于布鲁克林码头的仓库
Dispatch, we need multiple units to respond.
调度 我们需要多单位协助
Look what the cat drug in. You look terrible.
瞧瞧这是哪阵风刮的 你看上去真糟
Look at you. You might want to lay off the brown liquor.
瞧瞧你吧 你也该戒戒酒了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
何事劳您大驾
Smuggler by the name of Neil Vargas.
走私犯尼尔·瓦加斯
You ever heard of him?
听说过他吗
Want to twist his arm a little bit,
想扭扭他的胳膊
see if I can get a percentage of his scores.
看能不能弄到他点儿好处
Thought maybe you might want to get in.
想着你可能也想分一杯羹
I don't hear a peep from you for three months,
三个月没有你一丝动静
then all of a sudden you show up with this new score.
忽然间带着好处出现了
Hard to trust a guy whose buddies wind up in prison.
很难信任一个同伙都进了局子的人
You want to shake down this Vargas?
你想勒索这个瓦加斯
You gotta be a good boy and ask permission.
得乖一点 好好申请一下
If this guy isn't already paid up with HR,
如果他还没打点好HR
You could have at it.
你可以动手
Who do I contact if I want to contact HR?
那我要找HR应该先联络谁
You already have.
你已经联络上了
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
I won't hold my breath.
别指望我屏息以待
Yeah?
怎么了
There's gonna be a shift change at 1 Police Plaza.
警♥察♥厅总部会有一次换班
This may be our only opportunity.
大概是我们唯一的机会了
Opportunity for what?
什么机会
Are you in position, Detective?
你就位了没 警探
Easy with the volume there.
音量小点儿啊
No wonder Mr. Sunshine's always in a foul mood.
难怪我们的阳光先生总是一脸不爽
You'll get used to it. It takes a little time,
你会习惯的 只是需点时间
which you're running out of. Okay, okay.
而你现在时间有限 行 行
What's the plan, Kimosabe?
有什么计划 老牛仔
The plan is simple.
计划很简单
The IAB detective that patrols the room
巡逻的内务部警探
makes one more inspection before the next shift begins.
会在换班之前做最后一次巡查
That will give you approximately 8 1/2 minutes
所以你大概会有八分半的时间
to spoof the key card, break into the safe,
去复♥制♥钥匙卡 打开保险箱
and retrieve Tulley's file
抢在瓦加斯的人之前
before Vargas's informant can get to it.
取走图利的档案
Yeah, sure. Sounds simple.
没问题 听起来真简单
Make sure you point the reader at the key card.
一定要把读卡器正对着钥匙卡
Anything else I should know?
还有啥我要知道的吗
Yeah, don't get caught.
有 别被抓住
Thanks a lot.
承您吉言
I'll try my best.
我尽最大努力
Fusco, what are you doing here?
弗斯科 你来这儿干什么
What are you doing? I was just leaving.
你来干什么 我正要走
I'm just, uh, running an errand for the captain.
我 是给警长跑腿来的
Later. Yeah, you have a good day.
回见 行 祝你今天愉快
All right.
好吧
Detective Carter.
卡特警探
Got three possible hits on that license plate.
找了三个关于那个车牌的记录
It was logged by an automatic plate reader
数据是由一辆南布鲁克林
on a cruiser in South Brooklyn.
巡逻车上的自动分♥析♥仪上传的
I'm gonna start looking.
我这就着手去查
I'm glad to hear it.
很好
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢 警探
Finch, Finch? You there?
芬奇 芬奇 在不
I'm here. Go ahead.
我在 请讲
All right. I'm going in now.
好了 我要进去了
I'm -- I'm sorry.
真 真对不起
That's fine.
没关系
Presto. I'm in.
搞定 我进去了
Okay, what now?
好了 现在干嘛
Turn off the fluorescents.
关掉日光灯
Use that light I gave you.
用我给你灯
Do you see the prints?
看见指纹了没
3 5 8
3 5 8
Start punching numbers.
开始按数字
The code could be in any sequence.
密♥码♥可能是任意组合
We're running out of time, Detective.
我们没时间了 警探
I tried every combination. It's not working.
我试了所有的组合 没用
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表