剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You're the most wanted man in New York.
你现在是纽约最大的通缉犯
212-555-0159
212 555 0159
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
Finch, what the hell happened?
芬奇 到底是怎么回事
I'm afraid I underestimated our hacker.
恐怕我低估了那个黑客
As a consequence,
因此
my equipment at the library is compromised.
我图书馆的设备暴露了
So for the time being, I'm mobile.
所以暂时 我只能机动行事
Listen, I felt like we might need a little extra help
我觉得我们现在需要外援
looking for Congressman Delancey's killer,
以追查杀死德兰西议员的凶手
So I've called in a specialist--
所以我叫了一位专家
someone with an intimate knowledge of the political arena.
一位对政♥治♥圈有深入了解的人
Here she is. I have to go.
她来了 失陪
Wait a minute. Specialist? She?
等等 专家 女的
Finch?
芬奇
I reserved the room.
这房♥间我预定了
Take a study break.
课间休息一下
Nice work, dude.
有你的 老兄
Please.
请
Thank you for meeting me on such short notice, Ms. Morgan.
感谢您这么急赶过来 摩根女士
I work when I'm needed, Mr.--
有需要时我就工作 您是
Harold-- please.
请叫我哈罗德
I am curious how you got my number.
我有点好奇您如何拿到我的号♥码
Mutual friend. He assisted you on a...
共同的朋友 他协助你
delicate negotiation with a certain pharmaceutical company.
跟某家制药公♥司♥进行过 艰难的谈判
So you're the guy on the other end of the phone.
原来你就是电♥话♥里的那个人
How is John?
约翰最近如何
On the run, as usual.
在外奔波 一如既往
He's actually helping another one of our clients
我们谈话这会儿 他也还在
even as we speak.
帮我们的一名客户
And, in the same way that he was able to assist you,
正如他之前协助您一样
we were hoping that you might be able to return the favor.
我们希望您能回报一下
I don't understand.
我不明白
One man took my husband away from all of you?
一个人当着你们所有人的面把我丈夫带走了
We believe he's part of an armed group--
我们相信他是某武装团伙的一员
possibly terrorists.
可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Did your husband have any...
您丈夫是否有某些
radical political views, Mrs. Powell?
激进的政♥治♥观点 鲍威尔夫人
Terrorists? No.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 不
Scott would never be involved in anything like that.
斯科特不可能跟这类事情有关
If you don't believe me, ask his friends, his coworkers.
你要是不相信我 就去问他的朋友 同事
You do know that your husband's been out of work
您不知道您丈夫已经失业
for the past eight months?
八个月了吗
No. Scott goes to work every day.
不可能 斯科特每天都去上班
Have you taken a look at your finances recently?
您最近看过自己的财产情况吗
It seems pretty clear that you don't know your husband
很明显 您并没有自己想像中
as well as you think, Mrs. Powell.
那么了解您的丈夫 鲍威尔夫人
Our client was at Congressman Delancey's fundraiser.
我们的客户之前在德兰西的筹款宴会上
As a guest? The shooter.
是客人吗 是那个枪手
He was framed.
他是被陷害的
We're looking for the actual shooter.
我们正在找真正的凶手
Well, you boys certainly do like a challenge, don't you?
你们两个还真喜欢挑战 不是吗
I've come up with a list of alternative suspects--
我已经列出了可能的嫌犯名单
people who might have wanted the congressman dead.
想要议员死的人
Well, all of these people have been
这些人彼此之间有时候
at each other's throats at some point.
都会战到割喉
Whoever killed Delancey, it goes way beyond politics.
杀死德兰西的人 肯定不只是为了政♥治♥
Prior to running for office,
在竞选之前
Delancey owned a contracting company.
德兰西有一家承包公♥司♥
DA's office has quietly been preparing an investigation
地方检察官已经秘密准备调查
into the company for several months.
这间公♥司♥好几个月了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Never mind. There were allegations of corner cutting
当我没说 他们被指偷工减料
and payoffs to city inspectors.
贿赂市政检查员
Strange way for Delancey to run his business,
德兰西做生意的方式
considering his anti-corruption platform.
还真配不起他的反♥腐♥败♥立场
It is.
确实
But he wasn't running the business.
但经营生意的人不是他
Matheson -- Delancey's campaign manager.
是马西森 德兰西的竞选总经理
And business partner.
兼生意伙伴
For two years,
两年来
Delancey is in full-time campaign mode--
德兰西一直专心竞选
not really running the day-to-day of his business.
没怎么打理企业的日常事务
So the bribes and the corner cutting--
那么行贿和偷工减料
they must have happened under Matheson's watch.
肯定是发生在马西森的监控之下
Unless he could say Delancey was really running things.
除非他能证明是德兰西干的
Which he could if Delancey wasn't around to defend himself.
只要德兰西一死 无法自辩
Even if this was true,
就算这些是事实
we have no proof that Matheson had Delancey killed.
我们也没证据证明是马西森杀了德兰西
Let's go get some.
那就去弄点证据
Excuse me, sorry.
不好意思 借过
Why'd your husband do this?
为什么你丈夫要这么做
I'm sorry. Just--just please.
抱歉 我 拜托
Did he really kill him?
真的是他杀的吗
I don't get it.
我想不通
Why would anyone want to do this to me?
为什么会有人这么对我
They needed a patsy. And you fit the role.
他们要个替罪羊 你正好合适
They?
他们
Who's they?
谁是他们
Come on. Let's go!
抓紧 我们走
We're all feeling terrible...
我们都很悲痛
Just make sure that everybody can stay as long as they want.
确保所有人能想待多久就待多久
I just got to get back to the office, okay?
我得回办公室了 好吗
Okay.
好
Excuse me.
失陪了
Mr. Matheson. Look, I'm sorry.
马西森先生 我很遗憾
I've said everything I'm not a reporter.
我已经说过 我不是记者
My name is Zoe Morgan.
我叫佐伊·摩根
I helped a friend of yours-- Jay Tanner--last year,
我帮过你的朋友 杰·泰纳 就在去年
little matter of a paternity suit.
亲子诉讼的事
Yes, well, I'm sure we don't need
是了 不过我相信这里
those services right now, thank you.
不需要你的服务 谢谢
Paternity suits aren't my specialty.
亲子诉讼并不是我的专长
Crisis management is.
危机处理才是
And right now, I think that's exactly what you need.
而现在 我觉得这正是你需要的
All right.
好吧
Ms. Morgan, why don't you tell me why I need you.
摩根女士 敢问我为什么需要你x7f
One-- your impending investigation with the DA's office.
一 你面临来自地检官的调查
I have lawyers on retainer.
我有律师照应
Two-- the killing of your business partner--
二 杀害你的生意伙伴
Congressman Delancey.
国会议员德兰西
Excuse me?
你说什么
Delancey would have testified that you were the one
德兰西会出面指证是你
behind the shortcuts and payoffs.
授意的偷工减料和贿赂
Now that he's dead, you can lay the blame on him.
现在他死了 你就可以全推给他了
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁啊
Your partner was going to burn you, so you burned him first.
你的伙伴要坑你 你就先下手为强
I get it. But your vendor?
我懂 但是你雇来的人呢
Your vendor dropped the ball.
你雇来的人搞砸了
The man that you set up is missing-in-action.
你找来背黑锅的人已经失踪了
You know, if you're going to do something wrong,
如果你想做坏事
do it right.
那就好好做
I can find Powell.
我能找到鲍威尔
Bring him to you or whomever you like.
把他交给你或你指定的人
For a price, of course.
当然是要收费的
I don't know what you're referring to.
我不知道你什么意思
And I think it's time that you leave.
你最好现在走开
Keep the card.
留着名片吧
Might come in handy.
应该迟早会用上
I thought I was clear on how this works--
我想我已经说得很清楚了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表