剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Perhaps I should.
也许是啊
I'm surprised, Mr. Reese.
鄙人莫名惊诧啊 里瑟先生
That nice young lady seemed somehow impervious to your charms.
那位好姑娘居然对你的魅力无动于衷
That nice young lady had a .45 pointed at me under her desk.
那位好姑娘在桌子底下拿点45的手♥枪♥指着我
There's a guard and a spin lock on the main door.
大门有守卫和自动锁
This isn't a financial firm. It's a SCIF.
这不是家金融公♥司♥ 是间SCIF
Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility.
敏感信息隔离机构
Secret government installation
政♥府♥的秘密组织
designed to protect classified data.
用来保护机密数据的
Peck's no financial analyst either.
佩克也不是什么金融分♥析♥师
He's a NOC, some kind of spy.
他是个非官方卧底 算是间谍
And you thought he didn't have a life.
你还觉得他生活无趣
So how do we spy on a spy?
我们要怎么对间谍采取间谍行为呢
I believe I've found a way in, Mr. Reese.
我想我有办法进入了 里瑟先生
The security in Peck's office blocks wireless signals,
佩克办公室的安全设备对无线信♥号♥♥能拦截
but what about good old-fashioned wires?
但是对传统线路呢
And since every office runs on caffeine,
每间办公室都要靠咖♥啡♥因♥运作
all we have to do is hide a camera and transceiver
我们只要把摄像头和接收器
inside a shiny new coffeemaker,
藏在一台崭新的咖啡机里
wire it to send data out through the electrical system,
装上线路让信♥号♥♥通过电力系统传出来
then wait for them to plug it in.
然后等他们把咖啡机电源插上
Let me play that for you again.
我再给你解释一遍吧
Got a signal, finch.
有信♥号♥♥了 芬奇
That's the voice of Hassan Ben Amir.
这是哈桑·本·埃米尔的声音
I listened to him every day when I was at Fort Meade.
我在米德堡时天天都在监听他
Hassan is a major player,
哈桑是个重要人物
funding terror throughout the Middle East,
一直在中东为恐怖活动筹资
and if he's calling New York, we need to pay attention.
他打电♥话♥到纽约 我们就必须加以注意
Now, if you'll look at these intercepts...
现在 根据我们截获的
Peck's an intelligence analyst,
佩克是个情报分♥析♥员
and from the sound of it, a damn good one.
而且听起来 还挺出色
That's why they're in a telecom building.
所以他们身处通信大厦
They can jack into the feeds.
这样能连上所有资讯
It's an NSA listening station.
这是个国安局监听站
I guess we'd better listen.
那我们就好好听着吧
All right, Finch, Peck just got home.
好了 芬奇 佩克刚到家
Time to see what our spy does at night.
来看看这位间谍晚上都干些什么吧
So far...not much.
到目前为止 啥事没有
Not everyone is a social butterfly, Mr. Reese.
并不是每个人是交际花 里瑟先生
For some of us, human interaction is difficult.
对某些人来说 人际互动非常困难
Not calling it "human interaction" might help.
别用"人际互动"这种词 或许有助改善
Works around the clock,
没日没夜地工作
no sign of friends or family...
没有朋友 没有家人
poor guy doesn't seem to have much of a life.
可怜的家伙生活真无趣
Well, we can hardly fault him for that,
我们可没资格说人家
seeing as everyone thinks we're dead.
别人还都当我们已死呢
Mr. Peck, are you there?
佩克先生 你在吗
Mr. Peck?
佩克先生
Mr. Chen?
陈先生
Your landlord called with a complaint.
你的房♥东打电♥话♥来投诉
You mind if we have a look around, Mr. Peck?
介意我们检查一下吗 佩克先生
What's this about?
这是怎么回事
I was wondering the same thing.
我也想知道呢
Apparently your smoke detector was malfunctioning today.
看来你的烟雾探测器今天坏了
When Mr. Chen entered the apartment to fix it...
陈先生进来修理的时候
he saw these.
发现了这个
Adderall, felony weight.
安非他明 份量够判重罪了
What? No, that's not mine.
什么 这不是我的
We're sure they'll give you a chance to explain it
到警局后我们肯定会给你机会
down at the station. Let's go.
好好解释的 走吧
Hold on. I'd rather have the chance to explain it right here.
等等 我想在这里就解释清楚
Finch, I think Peck's life
芬奇 我想佩克的生活
just got a little more interesting.
开始有点意思了
Finch? Feedback from the bug.
芬奇 窃听器回声
Something else must be on the channel.
肯定是有杂音混入频道了
Trying to clean it...
清除一下就
It's the same signal.
是相同的信♥号♥♥
There's another bug. Someone else is listening.
他身上还有别的窃听器 有别人在监听
Yeah, and I think I've got eyes on him.
是啊 我好像看到他了
I think those drugs were planted, Finch.
我想那些毒品是栽赃的 芬奇
I think Peck's being set up.
佩克被陷害了
Question is, why?
问题是 为什么
You ever buy 20 copies of the same magazine, Carter?
你会买♥♥二十本同样的杂♥志♥吗 卡特
What? Never mind.
什么 没什么
Do you have news?
有什么情况
Peck made bail about an hour ago.
佩克一小时前保释离开了
I got everything I could on Henry Peck
我尽力查了亨利·佩克的全部资料
which isn't much.
并不多
Only one charge on his record, and Peck had that expunged.
只有一个指控记录 佩克申诉撤销了
Does he have a history of drug abuse?
是吸毒记录吗
Not even close. It was a speeding ticket.
跟吸毒无关 是张超速罚单
He fought to get a speeding ticket off his record?
他居然为了超速指控去申诉
It was "the principle of the thing",
这是"原则问题"
at least, that's what Peck said in his meticulous,
至少佩克在寄给法官的 用词严谨的
78-page brief he sent the judge.
长达78页的报告里是这么说的
Got to love a man who doesn't know when to quit.
真是爱死这种一根筋到底的人了
Thanks, Carter. Yep.
谢了 卡特 不谢
Well, Peck's no addict. Somebody planted those drugs.
佩克不是瘾君子 有人把毒品栽赃给他
I visited the bodega that's down the street from Peck's office...
我去了帕克办公室那条街上的一家酒店
and chatted up their wireless network,
进了他们的无线网络
downloading this video
下载了这段录像
of someone breaking into his apartment.
有人闯进了他的公♥寓♥
I'm pretty sure that's the same guy I saw last night.
我肯定这就是我昨晚看到的人
Whoever he is, he's well-trained.
此人受过精心训练
Someone's targeting Peck. We need to figure out why.
有人盯上了佩克 我们得找出原因
And until we figure out who's after him...
在找出幕后主使之前
I'll keep an eye on Peck.
我会看好佩克的
Henry, we need to talk.
亨利 我们得谈谈
We know about the arrest and drug problem.
我们知道了你被捕的事 还有吸毒的事
There is no drug problem.
我根本不吸毒
Under executive order 13526,
根据第13526条管理条例
your security clearance is suspended.
你的安全许可已失效
Pending investigation.
需等候调查
You're hereby placed on administrative leave,
现责令你开始行政休假
Effective immediately.
立即生效
Please, Sir, you can't just--
拜托 长官 你不能
I need you out, Henry.
出去 亨利
As of this moment, you can't work for the NSA.
从现在起 你不能在国安局工作了
In the seven years I've worked here,
在这儿工作的七年里
the strongest drug I've taken is aspirin.
我吃过最强效的药是阿司匹林
There's something else going on here.
这事内情不单纯
I'm being set up.
我是被陷害的
If you're alleging some greater conspiracy here,
如果你是说这里面有什么更大的阴谋
I can add that to your file,
我会把这些加进你档案里
but it might make you seem unstable.
但这会显得你情绪异常
Question authority and they call you crazy.
质疑权威 被视为疯子
Peck's being forced out.
佩克被逼走了
I don't know about you, Mr. Reese,
我不知道你怎么想 里瑟先生
but I'd very much like to know why.
但我很想知道原因何在
I'm sorry to keep calling,
很抱歉一再打电♥话♥
but it's really important.
但兹事体大
Please, I just need to speak to Ted Gibbons, my--
拜托 我只是想和泰德·吉布斯谈谈 我
Hello?
你好
Recognize that name, Finch?
查到那个名字了吗 芬奇
Theodore Gibbons, deputy director of the NSA.
西欧多尔·吉布斯 国安局副局长
He's going over his boss' head, way over.
他越级了 大越特越啊
Whatever Peck's into, it's big.
佩克惹的 是大♥麻♥烦
"Out of the country"? Really?
"出国了" 真的吗
Because some guy at headquarters just told me
但总部里有人刚告诉我
he was in a meeting. Please.
他在开会 拜托
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表