剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Why didn't you tell us we were both working with you?
为什么不告诉我们 我俩都在跟你合作
To protect you. Protect us?
为了保护你们 保护我们
You almost got me killed.
你差点把我害死
You can't trust us, how are we supposed to trust you?
你不信任我们 凭什么让我们信任你
Trust is complicated, Lionel.
信任是很复杂的 莱奈尔
For example, I'm sitting in a police car
比如说吧 我坐在警车里
with one cop who tried to murder me
同行的警♥察♥一个曾经想杀我
and another who spent six months trying to lock me up.
另一个曾经花了六个月时间想把我关起来
So you'll forgive me if I take things one step at a time.
所以我想慢慢来 也是可以体谅的
Slow down, Carter.
开慢点 卡特
Slow down? These two know they're going down for life.
慢点 那俩人清楚自己是在逃命
They'll kill anybody who gets in their way.
会狗急跳墙乱下杀手
I got this.
我能搞定
Trust me.
相信我
We should all grab a drink together sometime.
改天我们该聚聚喝一杯
My treat.
我请客
Do you have any idea what the wrong person
你知不知道如果被错误的人
would do to you if they knew you had access?
发现你的权限 他们会对怎么对你
What kind of chaos that could create?
会引起多大的灾难
Define "wrong person."
何谓"错误的人"呢
You were willing to pay corrupt police officers
你宁愿付钱给那帮腐♥败♥警♥察♥
to target an innocent woman just to draw me out.
追杀一名无辜女子 只为引我出来
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The machine, you know how it works.
机器 你知道它的运作模式
The irrelevant list.
无关信息名单
You knew it would send us Turing's name
你知道如果图灵的性命受到威胁
if you put her in danger.
机器就会吐出她的号♥码
Irrelevant list?
无关信息名单
I didn't need to lure you out.
我不需要把你引出来
I've been following you for weeks.
我跟踪你好几周了
I thought she'd never shut up.
我看她是永远不会住嘴了
So nice to finally meet you, Harold.
真高兴终于见到你了 哈罗德
You can call me Root.
你叫我"根"好了
You were set up, John.
你们被算计了 约翰
Turing isn't who we think she is.
图灵不是我们以为的那样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Her office, her life, it's all a mirage.
她的办公室 她的生活 都是假的
I saw the escrow transfer.
我看到了代管账户转账记录了
She was the one who paid HR.
她就是那个付钱给HR的人
She put the hit on herself.
她自己设计的暗♥杀♥局
Turing must've learned how you operate,
图灵肯定知道你们的运作机制
that you'd show up if her life was in danger.
知道一旦她的性命受到威胁你就会出现
She was trying to lure you out into the open.
她想把你从暗处引出来
She wasn't looking for me.
她要找的不是我
She was looking for him.
她要找的是他
You hired HR yourself.
是你自己雇了HR
You were willing to risk your own life to find me?
你为了找我居然愿意赌上自己的命
I did this corporate training thing once.
我进行过一次团队训练
I was blackmailing the CEO, long story,
当时在敲诈一名首席执行官 说来话长
but they did this exercise called the trust fall,
他们进行了一个叫"信任背摔"的练习
where you close your eyes and fall...
就是让你闭上眼睛 向后倒
and wait for someone to catch you.
等着有人接住你
I knew you boys wouldn't let me down.
我就知道你们不会让我失望
Come on, Harold.
来吧 哈罗德
We've got so much to talk about.
我们有好多事要谈呢
He's in danger now
他现在有危险了
because he was working for you.
都是因为你
So you're gonna help me get him back.
所以你得帮我找回他
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表