剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
The funds went out to over 1,000 unique payees.
款项流向了1000个不同的客户
Did you get any names of the people he paid?
拿到其中某一位的姓名了吗
It's not that easy.
没那么容易
Yeah, it never is with this guy.
是啊 对付这家伙就没容易过
Everything's going out as cash or wire transfers.
除了现金就是银行电汇
We could trace it,
我们能追踪到
but the warrants alone would take a couple weeks.
但是光申请到搜查令就要几周的时间
What do you think he's buying?
你认为他都买♥♥了些什么
Elias doesn't care about material things.
以利亚才不在乎物质
He buys people.
他收买♥♥的是人
People who'll murder for money.
甘愿为钱杀人的人
Cops and politicians who'll look the other way.
睁只眼闭只眼的警♥察♥和政客们
Well, whatever it is, he just bought a lot of it.
不管他买♥♥的是什么 数量巨大
You'll have to eat with your hands.
你得用手抓着吃了
I remember you were pretty good with a knife back in the day.
我还记得你以前可是使刀高手
They called you "The Blade", right?
他们叫你"刀锋战士" 对吧
I never understood your generation and...
我永远都理解不了你们那一代人 还有
the ridiculous nicknames.
你们那些搞笑的绰号♥
You spent too much time growing fat.
你们虚度光阴 慢慢变得脑满肠肥
Soft.
软弱无力
Some of them even tried to turn the family legit,
其中一些甚至想把家族生意合法化
like your son.
比如你儿子
I mean, your real son.
我是说 你真正的儿子
Why don't you just kill me already?
你为什么不直接杀了我
I would hate for you to miss the show.
我可不想你错过好戏
I'm gonna do what you never had the stones to.
我要完成你一直没种动手的事情
I'm gonna unite the families, and take control.
我会联合这些家族 控制一切
That's some plan for a nobody.
无名小卒的痴心妄想
And you think my associates are gonna go along
你真认为我的同伙们会跟着你
with this farce?
折腾这场闹剧吗
They won't have a choice.
他们别无选择
Besides, I never learned how to share.
而且 我从来不懂分享
My mother might have taught me,
我母亲应该教教我
but she didn't get the chance, did she?
不过她没有机会 不是吗
45 minutes to Queens? I got a real job, you know.
45分钟赶到皇后区 我可是有正经活儿的
HR is your real job, Fusco.
HR才是你的正经活儿 弗斯科
I need some intel on that guy
我需要点情报
who's been stirring things up around town.
有个人老是在城里搅事
Tall guy with a suit.
一个高个子西装男
Likes shooting people in the kneecaps.
老喜欢打人膝盖
I thought he was yesterday's news.
这不是旧闻了吗
Not to the feds.
联帮探员可不这样想
They set up a new task force trying to locate him.
他们专门设立了一个特别小组负责找他
We wanna know everything they do,
我们需要掌握他们的一举一动
see if we can get to him ourselves.
以便我们先找到他
Why, you looking to put him on the payroll?
怎么 你们要拉拢他吗
You ask a lot of questions, Fusco.
你问题太多了 弗斯科
I got an inquisitive mind.
哥有一颗刨根问底的心啊
We're doing a job for Elias.
我们在为以利亚办件事
Since when does HR work for Elias?
什么时候HR给以利亚干活了
We don't work for anybody.
我们不为任何人干活
We lend a hand when it's in our best interest.
我们有奶就是娘
Right now that's Elias.
现在以利亚有奶
When you're done looking into that matter,
等你完成任务
I'd call in sick.
最好请病假
You don't wanna be working Homicide next couple of days.
接下来这几天 你可不会想在凶案组上班
Are you certain this is the best course of action?
你确定这是最佳行动方案吗
Mafiosi don't take kindly to people who approach them...
黑♥手♥党♥们对于不请自来的人
unannounced.
不甚友善
They're like feral dogs that way.
会表现得像狗急跳墙
No time for anything but the direct approach, Finch.
没时间磨叽 只能单刀直入 芬奇
Besides, I've always been good with dogs.
而且 我对付狗相当有一套
What are you, lost?
怎么 迷路了吗
I'm here to give you a heads up about Elias.
我来提醒你们一下以利亚的事儿
He's got plans.
他自有算盘
And they don't include you and your friends.
可没预你和你那几位朋友的位置
You a cop? Not even close.
你是警♥察♥吗 边都挨不上
Frankly, I'd be inclined
坦白说 我可不介意
to let you idiots kill each other,
你们这群蠢货自相残杀
But that could get messy.
不过那样会惹出麻烦
Your men here can't protect you.
你的人没法保护你
But I can. If you come with me.
但是我可以 只要你们跟我来
Thanks for your concern, my friend, but...
多谢关心 朋友 不过
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
I struck out, Finch. Caparelli wouldn't listen to me.
我被三振了 芬奇 卡帕雷利不听我的
What happened, Mr. Reese?
发生什么事了 里瑟先生
Elias got to him, Finch.
以利亚找上他了 芬奇
You were right about collateral damage.
间接伤害这点你算是说对了
I wish they were dead. All of them.
我希望他们死 全都死光
What happened, Carl? They started it.
发生了什么 卡尔 他们先挑头的
Calling me names.
骂我
Ms. Beecher told me you never turned in your term project.
比彻女士说你的期末报告一直没交
That's 'cause it was stupid.
因为期末报告太蠢了
Is this it?
是这个吗
I'm not a bastard.
我不是私生子
Is that why you fought them?
你是为这个和他们打架的吗
Who called you that?
谁那么叫你
Come on, I'll help you fill out the rest.
来 我帮你填完剩下的
With what? It's for family.
填些什么 这是家谱
Well, Carl Elias, you got me.
卡尔·以利亚 你有我
And your foster sisters.
还有你的养姐妹
I had a mother.
我有妈妈
She's gone.
她去世了
Maybe we could do some research,
或许我们可以调查一下
find some more names to fill in.
找到更多名字填上去
Like my father?
比如我爸爸吗
H-honey...
亲爱的
You must have heard something about him, who he was--
你肯定知道些什么 他是谁
Carl, do me a favor.
卡尔 拜托
Let it go.
别纠结了
Do you think he even knows
你觉得他知道
about what happened to my mom?
妈妈身上发生的事吗
Here's what I know, baby.
据我所知 宝贝
We are all descended from kings.
我们每个人都是国王的后裔
You gotta live your own life.
你必须走自己的路
Be your own man.
做自己的王
You understand?
明白了吗
I was wondering when you'd call, John.
我正想你什么时候会打来呢 约翰
I heard you witnessed the tragedy earlier this afternoon.
听说你下午目睹了一场惨剧
I hope you weren't hurt from the explosion.
希望你没在爆♥炸♥中受伤
Elias...
以利亚
end this before anyone else gets hurt.
停手吧 别再伤害更多人了
I'm only doing what I think is best for the city.
我只是做了我认为最有利于这个城市的事
So you're gonna kill everyone who gets in the way?
所以你要干掉每个挡你路的人吗
We're more alike than you'd like to admit.
虽然你不愿承认 但我们是同一类人
Both killers in our own right.
为实现自己的目标 不惜杀人
But now you save innocent people like Charlie Burton,
不过现在你要救的是查理·伯顿那样的无辜者
not old gangsters.
而不是那些老黑帮
Just leave those men to me.
就把他们留给我好了
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那么做
I can't say I'm surprised.
不出所料
See you on the other side.
回见吧
We have another problem. Detective Carter.
还有个麻烦 卡特警探
I thought she wasn't answering her calls.
我还以为她没接电♥话♥
She wasn't.
是没接
But as you know, I've always taken
不过你知道的 我总能
a somewhat liberal view of how to use a telephone.
善用手♥机♥的各种功能
She knows that Elias is up to something.
她知道以利亚在计划些什么
After Caparelli's murder, she started reaching out
卡帕雷利被杀后 她开始联♥系♥
to the remaining dons, offering them police protection.
其余的黑帮头目 要为他们提供警方保护
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表