剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
What are you doing tomorrow?
你明天干嘛
I'm serious.
我认真的
We should do it again sometime.
我们应该再来一次
Band was good.
乐队不错
You look fabulous.
你真美
You're so sweet.
嘴真甜
Must be easy to get beautiful women when you are a diplomat's son.
身为外交官的儿子 泡妞肯定容易吧
She'll live.
她能活命
You, amigo, you can blame your old man.
而你 兄弟 要怪就怪你老子吧
Quien es?
[西班牙语]是谁
If your father had been smart enough
要是你父亲之前放聪明点儿
to work with the cartel...
乖乖跟毒帮合作
You might have lived long enough to kiss her good night.
你现在就能活着跟她吻别了
What?
搞啥
Mira.
[西班牙语]看
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Tonight, hostage negotiator.
今晚么 人♥质♥谈判专家
Raphael, come on.
拉斐尔 来吧
Man, you're crazy.
天 你是疯子
Damn!
靠
You're welcome.
不用谢
They never say thank you.
从来没人说谢谢
Yeah, I wonder why.
是啊 真奇怪
Maybe if you figure out a way
也许你该想想法子
to save them before all hell breaks loose.
在闹到天下大乱之前先把人救出来
Thanks, Carter.
谢了 卡特
You know, for what it's worth,
这样倒也不错
You're looking kind of badass in that uniform.
你这制♥服♥穿着挺霸气
Yours is still the same, except the mask is new.
你的照样没变 面罩倒是新的
So where are all your friends?
你那些朋友们呢
Can I be honest?
我能坦白说吗
I only asked you out 'cause you're drop-dead gorgeous.
我约你出来其实就因为你太漂亮了
But after sitting down,
不过认真坐下
really getting to know you over dinner,
与你共进晚餐之后
I realized I think you might be
我发现你简直是
the most fascinating woman I've ever met.
我遇见过的最迷人的女人
Yeah, I bet you say that to all the girls.
是啊 我猜你对所有女孩子都是这么说的
In fact...I know you do.
其实吧 我挺确定
And after you get into their pants,
你扒掉她们的裤子
you get into their bank accounts,
再扒空她们的账户
Just like you did with Paula Scarlatti.
比如波拉·斯卡拉蒂
Poor Paula was so heartbroken, she told her mobbed-up old man.
可怜的波拉心都碎了 告诉了她混黑帮的老子
He and his gangster pals just put
他和黑帮朋友们
a big fat bounty on your head.
对你的脑袋悬赏重金
And can I be honest?
我能坦白说吗
I only went out with you because of them.
我愿意跟你出来全是因为他们
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
You're gonna get me killed. What are you doing?
你要害死我了 你干什么呢
Here's the deal, Don.
给我听好了 唐
You need to leave town, change your name,
你马上出城 改名换姓
And get some game.
另谋出路
Start now.
马上
I appreciate you resolving this situation, Ms. Shaw.
感谢你解决了这一问题 肖女士
However, perhaps in the future,
不过 以后
you might try to complete your assignments
执行任务时
without quite so much violence.
请勿如此暴♥力♥
You see what she did? I'm not a human shield.
你看到她干啥了么 我可不是人肉盾牌
No, he just got in the way.
的确不是 就是挡那儿了
That's it--I'm not working with a lunatic.
得了 我可不跟神经病合作
I'm out.
我走人
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找到我
Can't say we didn't already know, Finch.
我们心里早就有数了 芬奇
First time we met, Shaw shot me.
第一次见面 肖就开枪打我
I realize that Ms. Shaw is an effective asset,
我知道肖女士是得力的执行人
But I'm not sure I can work with somebody
但我不太乐意跟这种
who refuses to carry a cell phone off the job.
非工作时间连手♥机♥都不带的人合作
People out there are trying to kill her, you know.
外面有人想杀她 你知道的
Some of the same people that are trying to kill us.
这批人也同样想杀我们
Yes, machine still seems to be giving them numbers.
是啊 看来机器还在给他们号♥码
Whatever else it's up to is almost too troubling to contemplate.
它到底还有何意图令人琢磨不透
Meantime, our latest number--
现在 我们的新号♥码
Petty officer second class Jack Salazar,
海军中士杰克·萨拉查
United states navy.
美国海军
Petty officer, or petty criminal?
海军士官 还是海军罪犯
Bit of both, I'm afraid.
只怕是兼而有之
He assaulted a man during a barroom brawl five years ago.
他五年前曾在酒吧袭击他人
He all but put the guy in a coma.
把人打致昏迷
The judge gave him a choice: jail or the military.
法官让他选择 入狱还是从军
And Jack chose the navy.
杰克选择了海军
So what's he doing here?
他来这儿干嘛
Fleet week.
纽约海军周
The annual deluge of drunken sailors
一年一度的满大街烂醉水手
that somehow does not qualify as a military attack.
居然还不算武装袭击
Come on, Finch, it's just a bunch of cracker jacks
得了 芬奇 不过是一群小伙子
blowing off steam.
出来放松一下
Then it's back to the boat by midnight.
午夜就要回舰了
I'm afraid countless sailors in uniform
恐怕这无数的制♥服♥水手
are going to complicate our efforts to locate Mr. Salazar.
会让我们很难定位萨拉查先生
If Jack's like most sailors, it's booze, broads,
如果杰克就像大部分水手 酒精 女人
and a tattoo-- in that order.
加纹身 顺序都不会差
I suppose you know the usual haunts.
看来你熟门熟路啊
Sure, it's two-for-one boilermakers in Hell's Kitchen.
当然 曼哈顿西部的威士忌加啤酒买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
That sounds horrible.
听着都可怕
Heel.
走
Whiskey.
威士忌
That's six bars down, Finch.
第六家酒吧了 芬奇
Excellent. Only 1,274 to go.
太好了 只剩下1274家了
Another round?
再来一轮
Only if you're buying, Jack.
你请客就行 杰克
Wait a second. Got eyes on our sailor, Finch.
等等 看到那水手了 芬奇
So there I am, separated from my team,
于是我就这样 跟部队失散了
deep in North Korea with nothing but my buck knife and my M9.
深入朝鲜敌后 身上只带了巴克刀和M9
Am I leaving anything out, Jack?
我有没有漏了啥 杰克
Crocodiles, poisonous darts, your sense of shame?
漏了鳄鱼 毒镖 还有你的脸皮么
I'm getting to that.
我就要说到了
Oh, my God. What did you do?
上帝啊 你做了什么
Baby, that's a long story, and I'm only here till midnight,
宝贝 这说来话长了 我只能待到午夜
so why don't we go someplace quiet,
所以我们何不去个安静点儿的地方
and I can tell you all about it?
我详细跟你说说
Ashley, let's go.
艾希莉 走吧
I think the lady wants to stay.
我想这位女士想留下来
Screw you, Jarhead.
去你的 锅盖头[陆战队员]
I'm not a Jarhead, I'm a squid,
我不是锅盖头[陆战队员] 是水兵
but a tube steak like you doesn't get to call me either.
不过也轮不到你这种货色骂我
Leave it, RJ. We're here to have a good time.
算了 RJ 我们是来找乐子的
Nobody wants trouble.
谁都不想惹麻烦
Somebody call somebody "Jarhead"?
有人骂锅盖头[陆战队员]吗
Look, man, don't do this. Let me buy you guys a round.
哥们儿 别这样 我请你们喝一杯
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表