剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We find the defendant...
我们认为被告
not guilty on all charges.
全部罪名不成立
If you want your son back, come alone.
想要回你儿子 就一个人来
No cell, no GPS, no weapons.
不准带手♥机♥ GPS 武器
If I see anyone who's not you,
如果我看到除你以外的人
your son dies.
你儿子就死定了
So Angela Markham walks,
这么说安琪拉·马汉无罪释放了
And Judge Gates is heading to a death sentence.
而盖茨法官也正要去送死
The machine sent us his number
机器给出他的号♥码
because they were planning to kill him all along.
是因为他们自始至终都计划杀了他
Him and his son.
他和他儿子
Scorched earth policy.
焦土战术
Clean up and cover their tracks
清理现场 毁尸灭迹
as soon as they get what they want.
一达到目的就动手
We need to warn him.
我们得警告他
I've tried. He won't listen.
我警告过了 他不听
But we have to do something.
但我们得有所行动
We are.
是的
Hello, Angela.
你好 安琪拉
I want to see my son!
我要见我儿子
Dad!
爸爸
Sam!
萨姆
No!
不
I'll let you say good-bye.
我给你机会道别
Look, you've got me.
我来了
I did what you asked.
我满足了你的要求
Everything you asked.
你的所有要求
You can keep me,
你冲我来吧
But please let my son go.
但求你放了我儿子
Sorry.
抱歉
Your honor.
法官大人
Stop!
住手
Your name is Jarek Koska.
你的名字叫亚雷克·科斯卡
Your bank account number is 1278340102.
你的银行账号♥是1278340102
Last year you laundered
去年一年里你替你的客户
at least $400 million to clients
洗钱金额超过四亿美金
including MS-13, the Sinaloa Cartel,
你的客户包括洛杉矶MS-13 锡那罗亚毒帮
and the government of north Korea.
还有朝鲜政♥府♥
So you got some info from that alcoholic bitch.
你都是从这个酗酒的婊♥子♥那问来的么
I'm the last one you'll ever tell.
你也没法再告诉其他人了
These aren't good odds for you.
你胜算几率不大啊
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
Every last dime has been transferred
每一分钱都被转到了
to an offshore account.
一个海外账户
Do exactly what I say and you might get it back.
照我说的做 也许你还能拿回来
But if they don't walk out of here alive,
但如果他们没有安然离开
every client on your list will be notified
你名单上的所有客户都会收到通知
that you've lost all their money.
你弄丢了他们所有的钱
Then I won't have to kill you.
到时我就不必杀你了
Your clients will do that for me.
你的客户们自然会帮我动手
The operation's burned.
行动失败
Shoot them all.
把他们都杀了
Dad!
爸爸
Judge, is he all right?
法官 他没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Then take him home.
那带他回家吧
It's time we go for a little ride.
我们去溜一圈吧
3185 Lorimer.
洛里默街3185号♥
It's owned by Coldfield.
科菲尔的房♥产
And there's Mr. Longhair's car.
这是长发先生的车
NYPD, anybody home?
纽约警♥察♥ 有人在吗
Shoot, shoot!
射门 射门
Goal!
进啦
That's us, 10, trees, 0.
我们10分 树0分
You're so weird, dad.
你真怪 爸爸
Do it again? Let's go!
再来一次吗 来啊
Here we go!
来吧
I wasn't sure I'd ever see you again.
我没想到还能再见到你
Yeah, I'm, uh, not great
是啊 我 不太擅长
at keeping in touch with people.
与人保持联♥系♥
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该如何谢你
You don't need to say anything.
你什么都不用说
I'd prefer it actually.
这样更好
I don't know exactly what you do,
我不知道你究竟是做什么的
or how you're doing it.
也不知道你是怎么做到的
But I know that if people ever find out...
但我知道要是被人发现了
when they find out...
等到被人发现了
there won't be anything I can do to protect you.
我没法保护你
Go play with your son.
去和你儿子玩吧
What did he say?
他说了什么
That we don't need to worry.
他说让我们不必担心
He might even help us someday.
以后他没准还能帮我们
I was listening to your conversation, Mr. Reese.
我听着你们的对话呢 里瑟先生
And I was reading between the lines.
我听出的是言外之意
I suppose only time will tell which one of us is right.
我想只能让时间来证明我们谁是对的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
For giving me a job.
谢谢你给我这份工作
Try the eggs Benedict, Mr. Reese.
试试火腿蛋松饼 里瑟先生
I've had them many times.
我点过好多次
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表