剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
When you find that one person who connects you to the world,
当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊
you become someone different,
你就变了
someone better.
变得更好
When that person is taken from you...
而当这个人从你身边被夺走
Wait for me.
等我
what do you become then?
那你又会变得怎样
Are you okay, Mister?
您没事吧 先生
What happened to you?
您怎么了
I think I quit my job.
我大概是辞职了
Next stop, New Rochelle.
下一站 新罗歇尔
Morning, Finch.
早啊 芬奇
You're off to an early start, Mr. Reese.
你来得真早 里瑟先生
Maybe I'm trying to impress the boss.
我想取悦一下老板啊
Should have called first.
你该先打个电♥话♥给我
As it stands, our docket is clear.
今天没有行程安排
We don't have a number?
没有号♥码吗
You sound disappointed.
你好像挺失望
A little surprised.
有点惊讶
No one in New York is in danger
在纽约居然无人身处危险
or planning to hurt someone?
无人策划害人
If they are, they're keeping it to themselves.
就算有 也仅是在心中暗想
Anyway, I think you've earned some time off.
总之 我认为你应该放假
Especially today.
特别是今天
Or did you think I didn't know?
难道你以为我不知道吗
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome. Now go.
不客气 走吧
Do whatever you do when you're not here.
随便做些你在外边做的事吧
You don't know what that is?
你不知道我在外边做些什么吗
I respect your privacy, John.
我尊重你的隐私 约翰
Obviously.
显而易见啊
Cannon 8 to 6.
炮八进六
Horse 2 to 3.
马二进三
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You tell me, Han.
你说呢 韩
As I recall, John,
据我对你的了解 约翰
you don't make any move you're not sure of.
你从不做任何没把握的事
You're not working today?
今天不用工作吗
My boss gave me the day off.
我的老板放我假了
It's my birthday.
今天是我生日
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you get any gifts?
收到礼物了吗
One.
收到一件
A key?
钥匙
To what?
开什么的
Good question.
好问题
Detective Carter.
卡特警探
Special Agent Donnelly.
唐纳利特工
How goes your hunt for our mystery man?
对神秘男子的追查进展如何
That's why I'm here.
我正是为此而来
I promised I'd keep you in the loop on our investigation.
我保证过会通知你调查的最新进展
So... we'd been looking into a smuggling ring that was
是这样 我们在调查一个数月前
broken up a couple of months back.
被打掉的走私集团
The leader was suspected of having CIA ties,
其头领可能跟中情局有关
but he skipped before he could be charged.
不过他在被起诉前溜了
I recall.
我记得
Yeah, well, we think your guy was working for him.
我们认为神秘男子替他干过活
CSU found prints and some carbonized blood,
鉴证组发现有指纹和炭化血迹
along with the body of a member of the ring,
以及一名走私集团成员的尸体
in the trunk of a burned-out car.
出现在被烧毁的汽车后备箱中
When they ran the blood,
他们在血液检测时
they got a DNA hit on a cold case up
发现其DNA跟2011年
in New Rochelle from 2011.
新罗歇尔的一起悬案吻合
What kind of cold case?
什么悬案
Suspected homicide.
疑似凶杀案
Real estate developer named Peter Arndt.
一个叫彼得·阿恩特的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Real estate developer?
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Yeah. Arndt was up to his eyeballs in debt.
对 阿恩特欠了一屁♥股♥债
Lost his investors' money.
亏掉了他投资者的钱
We think one of them had him taken out,
我们认为是其中一个投资者
hired your guy to do the job.
雇了那神秘男子干的
And he made some mistakes.
他在现场留下了痕迹
Now someone in New Rochelle has to know something
新罗歇尔多半有人知道内♥幕♥
and then we'll be close.
那我们就快接近了
Close to what?
接近什么
Finding out who this man really is.
那名男子的真实身份
Well, thank you for the update.
好吧 谢谢你来通知我
How'd you like to assist?
来帮个忙如何
Assist?
帮忙
Up in New Rochelle.
去一趟新罗歇尔
I would love to, but--
我确实很想帮忙 不过
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
I mean, you're the reason we're onto this guy.
毕竟 因为你 我们才会注意到他
You should be a part of taking him down.
你理应分享抓获他的功劳
I'll let you know. Thanks.
我回头答复你 谢谢
Yeah.
喂
Hello, Detective?
你好 警探
There's something I need to discuss with you.
我有事要找你商量
Yeah?
是嘛
I got something for you too.
我也正好有事找你
Never pegged you as the cues-and-brews type.
想到你也会喝啤酒吃烤肉
All the more reason to come here, Detective.
所以我更要选这里了 警探
Once we become predictable,
行为如可预期
we become vulnerable.
更易遭受攻击
If you say so.
好吧
What can I get you?
您需要点什么
Club soda for me.
苏打水
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
When I called, you said you had something for me.
你在电♥话♥里说 有事找我
You know about a case up in New Rochelle?
你知道一件新罗歇尔的案子吗
I'll take that as a "yes".
看样子你知道
FBI linked your partner's DNA to a crime scene.
联调局在现场找到了你搭档的DNA
Agent Donnelly, no doubt.
肯定是唐纳利特工吧
He wants me along for the ride.
他想让我同去
Perhaps that wouldn't be such a bad thing?
或许这不是什么坏事
How do you mean?
怎么说
If there was any evidence that threatened our mutual friend,
如果有任何证据会威胁到我们共同的朋友
I'm confident that you would find it before Donnelly would.
我确信你会比唐纳利先找到的
Are you suggesting I obstruct a federal investigation?
你是在建议我♥干♥扰联邦调查吗
Of course what you did with that evidence would be
当然 如何处理那些证据完全是
entirely your concern.
你个人的决定
You wanted to talk to me about something.
你找我什么事
It was nothing important.
不是什么大不了的事
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表